𝟬𝟬𝟮 a ghost of a dream

TWO A GHOST OF A DREAM

⚓️

KEELI STEPPED OUT OF THE CABIN onto the deck, feeling the green-haired man's hand on her back, guiding her. "We got a stowaway," he said, his deep voice vibrating through the air, as he walked past her and leaned against the side of the ship, one hand resting on the hilt of one of his three swords, regarding her with a cautious expression. 

At his words, the other two people spun around, and Keeli's gaze was met with the shocked one of an orange-haired girl (who, for some reason, looked familiar...?) and the intrigued one of the boy in the straw hat. Keeli grimaced; this was not how she wanted this to go — she'd thought she'd walk out of the deckhouse with her head held high, arms raised so they would know that she meant no harm, and would simply explain how she came to hide on their boat, and that she actually didn't mean to become a stowaway. (She would've chosen a bigger boat with better hiding spots if she'd had to travel as a stowaway, but she'd really had the money this time to pay for safe passage to the next island. Now she could get some new clothes with it... Maybe some cool pants...)

But, no, this guy just had to ruin her plan.

Anyway. Gotta make the best of it.

Keeli straightened herself and put on a charming smile, "Hi, I know this is—"

"Who are you?" the orange-haired girl interrupted Keeli.

Rude, she thought, as she eyed the girl, taking in her shoulder-length orange hair and her sky-blue eyes. She's cute. And then it clicked. Keeli tilted her head to the side, a knowing smile growing on her lips (it felt good to know things about other people). "You're the girl who stole that Marine's uniform. In the bar." The girl blinked, taken aback. Then, Keeli turned to the green-haired swordsman. "You had half a dead body with you and started a bar fight. And you..." She looked at the boy in the straw hat. "You ate enough for a whole village."