𝟬𝟬𝟰 i'm taking this moment

FOUR I'M TAKING THIS MOMENT

(TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE)

⚓️

KEELI WAS SCREWED. She was so so screwed. How the fuck did she end up in this situation? Locked into the backroom of the circus of a deranged clown, sitting on the floor, tied to a pole, with her hands and feet bound, the rope scraping at her wrists and ankles. She had simply wanted to leave Shells Town, to escape the pirate that had recognized her. But instead, she ended up exactly where he was. And she hadn't even been kidnapped on purpose — it was about Luffy and the map to the Grand Line. She was just the bonus. And now she was going to die.

On top of that, the people she traveled with now knew she was Banished One.

(Talk about bad luck, hm?)

Speaking of the people she traveled with — they were locked up with her; Zoro was tied to a wheel, his limbs spread out like a starfish, while Nami had been thrown into an oversized birdcage. And they both stared at Keeli. They tried to be discreet about it, but Keeli noticed. She always did — that was her thing, noticing everything around her. Their expressions confused her, though, because they weren't, well, disgusted or hateful. They looked more puzzled and intrigued than anything else.

But she decided to ignore that — for now.

Keeli wriggled her hands around, trying to loosen the rope and slip out of them, but it was no use. It was too tight. Shit. She had to get out of here! Buggy was unhinged and mad, and that made him dangerous, and Keeli knew that he would not hesitate to kill her, not after she had managed to escape the last time. Right now, the map was more important to him, but after he got that information out of Luffy, she was done for—

No. No, she couldn't think like that. Deep breaths, Keeli, deep breaths, she reminded herself. Focus. She wouldn't get out of here if her mind was a mess and she wasn't able to concentrate. She needed to analyze the situation and then find a way out. Pause — observe — act. That was what she'd been taught. That was how she had survived on her own for so long. That was how she would survive now.