𝟬𝟬𝟱 what was i made for?

FIVE WHAT WAS I MADE FOR?

⚓️

KEELI STARED AT ZORO. Zoro stared at Keeli. No one dared to move. The tension was high in the deckhouse; the air had gotten so thick that you could cut it with a knife. They studied each other, analyzing each other's facial expressions for the tiniest sign. Keeli's eyes roamed Zoro's face — and then his left eye twitched, so slightly it was almost undetectable. But Keeli noticed it. Internally, Keeli smirked. Externally, she kept a stoic face.

"All in," Keeli said.

She pushed the rest of her Berry forward to the center of the table between them, her eyes remaining trained on Zoro, watching his reaction. And there it was. Panic. Just a quick flash. It was there for just a second before he reigned in his features and looked down into his cards. For a moment, he studied them. Then he looked back up, his eyes scanning Keeli's face, searching for something that Keeli knew wasn't there — and he realized that.

He sighed, defeated. "I fold," he grumbled as he put his cards down.

Yes!

Keeli jumped in her seat, a grin breaking out on her lips. She'd won — again. She looked down at the money in front of her — her money. Which had almost doubled. Now she could go on an excessive shopping trip. She could buy some new pants and shirts, stock up on nice clothes, now that she had the space to store them somewhere. (As practical as one satchel was to travel from place to place, it was not great when you loved clothes — three pants and three shirts didn't allow for much variation.) Maybe she'd get the chance the next time they went on shore. I could ask Nami if she wants to join me, Keeli thought, we could have a girls' day. Yeah. That sounded nice.

"You didn't bluff, did you?" Zoro asked, pulling her out of her thoughts.

Keeli put a hand over her heart in mock hurt. "I would never bluff."