Frame - 32

At night when Jungkook comes back to the house, he notices that Yoongi is not there. Jungkook looks for Yoongi outside the balcony, at terrace and even in the washroom but he still could not find him. Jungkook suddenly goes to the fridge and opens the door. Jungkook smiles after seeing all his made meals being finished.

Jungkook (to himself) :- "Where is this man gone?"

Then Jungkook notices the laptop on the table near Yoongi's bed. Jungkook slowly comes close to the table and extends his hand to that laptop. When Jungkook is about to touch Yoongi's laptop, a voice comes from his backside - "You come back". Jungkook looks backside and notices that it's Yoongi.

Jungkook (quickly stands straight):- "Just now. Where were you?"

Yoongi (putting the stuffs on the table) :- "I went to a convenience store to buy some stuffs. By the way, are you feeling hungry? I am going to make......"

Jungkook (gets surprised) :- "Wait.. Are you going to cooking?"

Yoongi :- "Am I not allowed to cook... at my own house?"

Jungkook (smiles) :- "That's cool."

Yoongi (wears apron) :- "So what do you want to eat? Just tell me."

Jungkook (sits down on dining chair) :- "Umm.... Tteokbokki."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "we don't have fish."

Jungkook (thinks) :- "Samgyeopsal?"

Yoongi (fakes smile) :- "I.... can't make that. Anything else?"

Jungkook :- "Then, Samgyetang? It's easy to make."

Yoongi (smiles widely) :- "Okay......... Egg Ramyeon. Just wait for a while."

Jungkook (gets confused) :- "But I didn't......"

Yoongi (cuts off Jungkook's sentence):- "With some orange juice okay."

Jungkook (laughs) :- "Okay."

Then Yoongi starts to prepare the meal. Jungkook is looking at Yoongi continuously.

Yoongi (turns back to Jungkook) :- "Can you..."

Yoongi notices that Jungkook is staring at him.

Yoongi :- "Hey... are you okay?"

Jungkook (comes to his senses) :- "Ahh.. Yes. But are you okay? How are you feeling now?"

Yoongi (continuous to cut the capsicum) :- "Remember to ask now? I am feeling very good. Thanks to Joon and Tae and....."

Jungkook (being curious) :- "And?"

Yoongi (looks back at Jungkook and smiles) :- "And Mr. Jeon. Thank you."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "It's not a big deal."

Yoongi :- "It's a big deal for me because someone, other than Namjoon and Taehyung, cared about me like this. So, thank you."

Jungkook :- "Don't worry. I'll be with you like this.. forever."

Yoongi and Jungkook smiles at each other.

Next day when Jungkook wakes up, he notices that Yoongi is being ready.

Jungkook (gets up) :- "What are you doing?"

Yoongi (tying shoe laces) :- "Tying my shoes laces."

Jungkook :- "That's I know but why?"

Yoongi :- "I am getting ready, Jungkook."

Jungkook :- "But today is Sunday, Yoongi."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "I am going outside. I promised Tae that I'll treat him something nice today."

Jungkook (realizes) :- "Oh.. Taehyung. Where are you going by the way?"

Yoongi (picks his bag) :- "XXXX place. I heard that the food there is very good and there is also a gaming section. Do you want to join us?"

Jungkook :- "No.. I have something to do today. You enjoy your day."

Yoongi (smiles) :- "Okay. See you. Bye."

Jungkook (smiles) :- "Bye."

Then Yoongi leaves the house. Jungkook quickly makes a call to someone.

Jungkook (on call) :- "Hello......"

After sometime, Yoongi and Taehyung reaches to the XXXX place by car. They both gets out from the car, buys the tickets and enters inside.

Yoongi :- "You want to eat first or play games?"

Taehyung (thinks) :- "Hmmm.... Let's play some games. It's been a while that you have not lost to me. Today is the day."

Yoongi (laughs) :- "Really? You lose to me every time, I don't."

Taehyung (pats on Yoongi's shoulder) :- "Don't start crying now."

Yoongi (being serious) :- "You are dead meat today."

Then they both runs towards the gaming section. In each game, sometimes Yoongi wins then sometimes Taehyung. They both tries to beat each other as well as having fun and laughs together. At last, they both feels tired and sits down inside a restaurant.

Taehyung (gasping) :- "I am feeling...so tired now...."

Yoongi (takes a deep breathe) :- " And......I am..... feeling.....so hungry."

Taehyung :- "So.. let's order something."

Yoongi (picks up the menu card) :- "I want Double Cheese Pizza, Chicken Dumplings, Soft Tofu Stew, Kimchi Stew and...."

Taehyung (stops Yoongi) :- "Wait.... I thought you are going to treat me."

Yoongi :- "Of course. It's all for me. (gives Taehyung the menu card) Select for yourself."

Taehyung (whispers) :- "I want to eat............ You....."

Yoongi :- "What did you say?"

Taehyung :- "N... Nothing.... I will have............"

Then they both orders their meals. After some time, they start to eat.

Yoongi (finishes his last bite) :- "God. I am damn full."

Taehyung (still eating) :- "Wait for me."

Yoongi (picks up his spoon) :- "Do you want me to help you?"

Taehyung (chews and smiles) :- "Of course.... Not."

They both laughs together. After a while, Yoongi and Taehyung comes out from the restaurant. They are talking about the food. Suddenly a girl comes close to Taehyung and stands in front of him. They both gets surprised to see that girl like this.

Min-Seo (the girl) :- "What are you doing here?"

To be continued...

___________________xXx____________________

Who is this girl now? Does she know Taehyung? Why didn't Jungkook stop Yoongi to go alone with Taehyung? What will happen next?