13: 'Appropriate' Wear

The weekend with Harry had been almost fairy-tale like. It was the best birthday weekend I could've asked for, and that's what made it so hard to come to terms with it ending. It had to at some point. After all, we both had places we needed to be.

"That's what you're gonna wear?" Harry eyed out my outfit I had chosen for the day, from the bag of clothes we had picked up from my dorm two days prior.

I looked down at my black skirt and the skin-colored pantyhose I had worn beneath. I had paired it with my long boots and winter jacket, a good woolen sweater beneath and a scarf. To me, it looked pretty decent. "Yes. What's wrong with it? Is it not appropriate wear?" I quoted with a sarcastic grin, seeing Harry simply smile and shake his head.

He came up behind me, wearing his usual pressed trousers and suede jacket. He wore a sweater vest beneath as well, paired with a green tie that brought out the hint of jade in his eyes.

"I only meant," He spoke, leaning down to kiss my neck. "Won't you be cold? It's 7 degrees Celsius out."

"Pshh, beach weather," I waved off, unable to keep the wry smile off my lips. "I'll be fine. Besides, this is my way of sticking to summer. Until I see snow out there, expect lots and lots of more skirts, Mr Devon."

"I see. Fond of summers, are you?"

"I might be a little biased," I teased, turning around to loop my arms around his neck, dragging him down to my lips. "I had a pretty great last summer, you see."

Harry's lips twitched, and with a bemused look, he cupped my face. "That so? You'll have to tell me more about that later."

"I can sum it up in one word," I hummed back, an inch from his lips. "Orgasmic."

Harry tsk'ed his lips, as if disappointed. "And here I'd hoped you'd say educational."

Laughing, I then stood up on my toes and pressed my lips to his. Harry leaned down and took the pressure off my feet, kissing me deeper as I dragged him down, tasting the mint toothpaste on his lips. God, I had spent all weekend kissing these lips, but I still couldn't get enough.

"Cassandra," Harry created an inch of distance between us when I began tugging at his tie. "We'll be late..."

"Spoil sport," I sighed, but then relented. "Fine. You should save up energy anyway for what I have planned for tonight."

I pulled away and left Harry with a small frown creasing his brows. "Tonight? What's tonight?"

I grabbed my bag with my stuff, before humming innocently. "Let's just say, it involves doing two of your favorite things."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

I smirked slowly. Then, turning my head over my shoulders, I smiled crookedly at him just as I headed for the door.

"You're the professor; You do the math."

~~~

The day had passed excruciatingly slow, but I had been in too good a mood to let it get to me. Even as my last class of the day ended with another pile of reading material to catch up on, I couldn't get the smile off my lips, knowing what I was heading home to.

Or rather, what I was going to make Harry come home to.

Grinning excitedly to myself, thinking about the plan I had setup for tonight, I almost didn't hear someone calling my name.

"Miss Berry?"

I halted up in the hall and looked up and around, until my eyes finally found the source of the voice.