02

" and the winner of youth icon of business industry award goes to none other then Ayaan Thakur, " loud claps throughout the hall.

With a smirk on his face Ayaan got up from his chair with his coat sleeves folded looking so hot with the hair studs falling in his forehead.

Many were jealous many were admiring and mostly many were afraid, why not? A man who can make your life turn upside down within twenty four hours is ofcourse a man to fear.

A name which holds a power in the business industry. A fear that creeps on everyone's face when they make an eye contact with him.

Ayaan took the award and came forward to talk on mic.

"I always try to understand that how can this thing in my hand can decide that I'm the winner?," Ayaan started to talk without any self introduction, his voice was so cold and husky which made people Shiver.

Ayaan continued speaking on the mic, exuding confidence and attitude.

"You see, this award is just a mere validation of what I already know. I am the epitome of success in this industry. My determination, my vision, and my unmatched skills have brought me to this stage today," Ayaan declared, his voice dripping with arrogance.

"But let me tell you, this is just the beginning. I won't stop here. I will conquer new heights, break boundaries, and leave my mark on this world. So, watch out, because Ayaan Thakur is here to stay!" Ayaan concluded, leaving the audience in fear.

Ayaan's words echoed through the hall, sending shivers down the spines of his enemies. They knew that challenging him would be a grave mistake.

Ayaan Thakur, a name that strikes fear in the business industry, not just due to his intimidating presence, but also because of the cunning tricks he employs to get what he wants.

Ayaan Thakur, the son of Prakash Thakur and Nyonika Roy, has a brother named Advik Fridrik Roy who resides in Germany with their mother, her boyfriend, and their half-sister, who is a sibling to both Ayaan and Advik.

Prakash and Nyonika got divorced when Ayaan was 12 and Advik was 10. Ayaan was deeply attached to his mother, but after the divorce, Nyonika gained custody of Advik, which shattered young Ayaan's heart.

Prakash, being occupied with running his company, struggled to handle the situation. He couldn't take care of Ayaan on his own, so they relied on babysitters.

However, Prakash loves his sons dearly and tries his best to spend time with Ayaan. Unfortunately, time alone isn't enough to teach his son about love and respect.

Ayaan hates his mother for leaving him and feels hurt that he wasn't important to her. He's jealous of his brother, but he knows it's not his fault. Nyonika, his mother, now has a 5-year-old daughter with her boyfriend Alexander, whom he loves very much.

Ayaan deeply loves his brother, half-sister, and his father. They mean everything to him.

Ayaan has gone to Germany to meet his brother and Joanna many time in name of business meet. And sometimes if he wanted to stay long and spend time with them then he takes a vacation their.

When ever he goes to Germany he finds his mother trying hard to talk with him she talks with him like he is  a stranger to her she only ask formal questions, and he hates it.

He spends his time with Joanna and advik in his stay in Germany.

Joanna loves both the brothers equally but she is very possessive of her brother advik. They video call eachother when ever they want.

After reserving the award, Ayaan got in his car and headed home. On the way, he received a call from his younger brother, Advik.

A smile automatically spread across his face as he answered the call.