05

Ayaan walks into his father's office with a cold face.

"Dad, what was that I hear people in the office talking bad about you and a woman?" Ayaan asked as soon as he saw his father.

"Come on, Ayaan, people talk about useless things. Ignore it. Also, what made you come here today?" Prakash asked, still looking at the file Naina gave.

"You are changing the topic, Dad."

"Ayaan, what do you want me to tell you, huh? Look, I know that you might be angry at people who are creating the story, but be calm. People are jealous of that kid because she caught my eye and I am investing in her start-up. It is common, and yes, no more discussion about this matter again."

Ayaan decided not to talk further and talk about the thing he came for.

"Adivk came to India yesterday. He is at home. I thought I should inform you. Let's go home now. You have been in the office for the last three days, Dad."

Prakash was shocked because he hasn't seen Adivk for months. Prakash and Adivk don't share a good bond; their meetings always become awkward.

Prakash always tries his best to meet and spend time with his son Adivk, but work always keeps him busy. He only has time to show his face. They both don't talk to each other that much.

"Fine, but why did he suddenly come to India?" Prakash knew that Adivk is not the type to come to India.

Ayaan explained how Adivk ended up in a fight and got suspended. It wasn't any new news. Prakash wasn't shocked because Adivk is a fighter, and fighting is Adivk.

They both decided to go to their mansion. Both drove to the mansion

The air was heavy with tension as Advik stood in the living room of his childhood home. He hadn't seen his father, Prakash, in what felt like a lifetime. The divorce between his parents had torn his world apart, and though Prakash had occasionally visited him in Germany, the emotional distance between them had grown like an wall.

As Advik waited, the sound of the front door opening drew his attention. Prakash entered, his face a mixture of anxiety and longing. They made eye contact briefly, and in that fleeting moment, Advik saw the pain in his father's eyes. It was a pain that mirrored his own, but it didn't make things any easier.

"Advik..." prakash said awkwardly.

"Hello, Father." Adivk's voice was cold as ice.

The formal greeting hung in the air, neither of them knowing how to bridge the gap that had widened over the years. Prakash cleared his throat, his voice trembling slightly.

"How have you been?" Prakash started the conversation to not make things more awkward.

But Advik's response was curt, almost dismissive.

"Fine."

The tension in the room was high. Advik knew his father had missed out on important moments in his life, moments that had shaped him into the person he was today. He had always told himself that he didn't care, that he didn't like his father, but seeing him now brought a flood of conflicting emotions to the surface.

"I heard you've been suspended " Prakash said hesitantly.

Advik nodded, his gaze fixed on the floor.

"Yes,"

Prakash seemed to struggle for words, as if he wanted to say more but didn't know how. He glanced around the room, as if searching for a way to break the ice.

The conversation dwindled into an uncomfortable silence. Advik turned away, unable to bear the awkwardness any longer. He knew he should be open to reconciliation, but the wounds of the past ran deep, and he wasn't ready to forgive and forget just yet.