06

Sejal like always was busy with the cafe and it's weekend which means more customers more couples kissing in the corner and lots of donations.

Sejal went into the kitchen to start baking cakes, her cafe just don't sell but also do orders for occasions. Naina mostly give her all wedding planning cakes here because no cakes tastes as good as Sejal's in whole Mumbai.

Sejal focused on decorating the cake, unaware of Naina approaching. Suddenly, Naina executed a jump scare, causing Sejal to startle and the cake decorations to go slightly askew. Sejal shot Naina a stern glare.

"Oops! Sorry about that," Naina whispered, suppressing a grin.

Sejal, still recovering, muttered, "It better not be ruined."

Naina apologized again as Sejal started to corrected the cake's decorations. Once satisfied, Sejal turned to Naina, asking, "Why are you here?"

With a sheepish smile, Naina explained," my work had ended for the day, so I wanted to catch up with you,"

Sejal nodded, her glare softening, and gestured for Naina to continue.

Naina began, "You won't believe who I ran into today. It's that guy from the other day, the one whom we crashed and was so rude to us." She complained to Sejal about his continued discouragement and added, "Can you believe if I say he's Uncle Prakash's son? I had no idea Uncle had such a son"

Sejal, visibly shocked, couldn't believe that the guy who had spoken ill of them was the son of Mr. Thakur, someone she considered kind and admirable.

"Damn that's more of a shit, a noble and humble man like him has a son like him?," Sejal who was still in shock said.

"Yeah I feel the same," Naina said. As they both were discussing Naina got a emergency call from her office and they needed her there.

"I think I need to go bye, love," Naina said and

She excused herself, heading towards the cafe door.

As Naina exited, opening the door, the chime of the bell echoed. Almost immediately, another hand, larger and distinctly masculine, reached out to open the door.

A confident man with his charming smile stepped in, ready to enter the cafe just as Naina had left.

He walks towards the counter and sees Krithika working there his eyes searched for a particular person but didn't find her.

"Hi, sir how can I help you?,"

" Cold coffee please," he said still searching for that particular person.

"Your name sir?," Karthika asked.

"Advik," Karthika noted his name and told his order will be ready within 15 minutes. He nods his head and sat on and empty chair.

With a pout on his lips he took his phone and began to scroll.

As he was scrolling, a voice he had been searching for reached his ears. "Krithika, the cake is ready, please deliver it." He turned towards the source, his breath catching as he finally saw her. Sejal walked out of the kitchen, beautifully messy with flour on her cheeks and stray hair framing her face, a small smile playing on her lips.

Without realizing it, Advik found himself walking towards her, standing in front of Sejal. She noticed him and rolled her eyes, ready to speak, but Advik, captivated by her presence, couldn't hear a word.

Sejal, noticing Advik lost, snapped her fingers to bring him back to reality. As he came back to his sense, she questioned, "What are you doing here?"

Advik, with a flirtatious smile, responded, "I came for you." Sejal rolled her eyes at his playful remark, a mix of annoyance and amusement crossing her face.