65

the next day.

  Tong Sui's eyes were sore when she woke up because she cried too much.

  They were fooling around all night yesterday.

  Ye Linyuan is even more difficult to deal with than during the fever period, and he is also very fierce. From time to time, he will say things that make people blush and make their hearts beat.

  "Are you awake?"

  Ye Linyuan leaned forward and kissed the tip of his ear. Because he had just woken up, his voice had a magnetic hoarseness. "Won't you sleep for a little longer?"

  Tong Sui felt a little confused when he heard his voice. Hot ears.

  Ye Linyuan stretched out his hand and took him into his arms, kissing him from the tips of his ears to the back of his ears and the back of his neck, which was covered by broken hair. "Are you going to take the initiative next time?"

  Tong Sui shook his head.

  too tired.

  He originally saw that Ye Linyuan was relaxed for several hours, so he naturally felt that the amount of exercise was nothing to worry about.

  But after really trying it, I found it was too tiring.

  Tong Sui is not a sports person. Rather than working out, he prefers to lie out in the sun and tan himself into a ball of fluffy cotton.

  Ye Linyuan touched the small bell tied around his neck, played with it fondly, and said casually: "Where did you buy these things?" "The school gate is not far away

  ." Tong Sui said: "I, I originally wanted to I bought it for you, but there was no size there, so I just bought a few sets..."

  Ye Linyuan raised his eyebrows, "How many sets?"

  "Because I didn't understand, he kept recommending it to me, so I just bought it. "I bought it," Tong Sui said, "it was Xiaopang who told me to take the initiative to coax you." "

  Yeah," Ye Linyuan pursed his lower lip, his eyes darkened, like a cheetah that was ready to hunt. "Where are the remaining sets? I want to take a look."

  Tong Sui said simply, "They're all in the suitcase."

  Ye Linyuan opened the suitcase and took out a sweater.

  "..."

  This hip-hugging sweater has a hollow design on the chest, a halter neck, and a backless style.

  Tong Sui quickly explained: "This, this is what he recommended me to buy..." "

  After all, it was you who wanted to buy it for me. I can't let you down." Ye Linyuan picked up the sweater and compared its size on his body. "Do you want to see me wear it?"

  Ye Linyuan's temperament is undoubtedly outstanding, but he is also cold, like snow on the top of a high cliff, cold and untouched by fireworks.

  And the sweater he was holding looked out of place.

  That different sense of contradiction will not make people reject it but will arouse strong curiosity, wanting this pure white to be mixed with other colors.

  Tong Sui was a little ready to make a move, "Can you?"

  Ye Linyuan agreed, and he walked to the bathroom to change clothes.

  Childhood wrapped in quilt.

  He waited for a while. The bathroom door opened, and the approaching footsteps made him a little nervous.

  Ye Linyuan came closer and said, "It's still a bit small."

  The sweater, which was originally a slim fit, became even more snug on Ye Linyuan's body.

  His long-term exercise has made the muscle lines of his body very beautiful. The hollows on the chest and back of this dress give a good display space.

  Especially the large area of ​​blank space on the back looks like rolling mountains.

  Tong Sui glanced at it twice, it looked like a small boiling kettle, and his head was so hot that it was smoking.

  Ye Linyuan pressed his knees on the bed, "Your face is so red?"

  Tong Sui lowered his eyelashes, which were covered with moist moisture. He didn't dare to look at Ye Linyuan who was so close, and wrapped himself up shyly.

  Ye Linyuan chuckled, took his hand and put it behind his back.

  This experience is novel.

  The muscles in his waist were tight and a little elastic to the touch. Tong Sui knew very well the power contained in Ye Linyuan's body.

  And Ye Linyuan has a waist.

  That kind of combination of strength and softness, blended together is the most beautiful scenery.

  Ye Linyuan lowered his head, skillfully held the back of his head, and kissed him.

  ...

  In the afternoon, Tong Sui had his first meal of the day.

  Just in the brain.

  The group has not disbanded since returning from the Mecha Base, and everyone is posting content about their vacation.

  Xiaopang @ a little childhood.

  Xiaopang: [How is it? Is the thing you bought useful? Is your wife happy?

  Tong Sui, who barely got out of bed for two days: "..."

  Duan Jiamu: [What did you buy?

  Xiaopang: [Hey, he has an online store, I'll send you the link.

  Duan Jiamu opened the link Xiaopang sent him. He was shocked by the exaggerated interface when he opened it, and he quickly closed it.

  Dismissed all the servants around him.

  He reopened the store and thought about the unsmiling night director putting on these things, his expression becoming very complicated.

  If Xiaopang knew the truth, he would probably burst into tears on the spot.

  Duan Jiamu shopped for a while, selected a few items, and opened Jiang Che's chat box.

  [Which one do you like?

  The consequence of two days of indulgence was that I couldn't finish my childhood homework.

  As a child, I could only write and write at night.

  Fortunately, the table in Ye Linyuan's study room was big enough. Tong Sui put a lot of his messy textbooks on it, and on the other side were the documents that Ye Linyuan had organized in an orderly manner.

  Although the homework is not difficult, it is a lot.

  When I was a child, I wrote with my head down.

  Although he often misses classes, he always completes and submits his homework.

  Ye Linyuan sat next to him and handled official business.

  after an hour.

  The light brain rang, and Ye Linyuan connected to the video communication.

  The person on the light screen was about to speak, but was stunned when he saw Alpha sitting next to Ye Linyuan.

  I saw the Alpha wearing loose pajamas, his head lowered, and there were lingering and ambiguous kisses on his neck.

  What I am writing is actually an assignment for the first year of the mecha department.

  The amount of information is a bit too much.

  The man paused for a few seconds before saying: "Nightclub, I have some news to report."

  Ye Linyuan said: "Just tell me directly, there are no outsiders here."

  "Yes." The man reported respectfully: "The Lu family's current partners They have been attracted by our lower price. The current cash flow cannot make up for the losses of the projects they invested in. The Lu family is already selling off their assets." "Well, keep watching." Ye Linyuan said

  coldly Said: "Don't give him any chance to turn over."

  "Yes."

  Lu Yiming did not expect that he did not wait until Ye Linyuan was investigated, but first waited for the news of his family's bankruptcy.

  The house was mortgaged, all valuable furniture was evacuated, and soon they would be forced to vacate their house as well.

  Lu Yiming has never experienced such an experience.

  Father Lu walked into the house with a frustrated look on his face, and Mother Lu hurriedly greeted him, "How about it, can someone help us?"

  Father Lu shook his head.

  "When those idiots heard that I was here to borrow money, one or two of them said no. Even the original partners terminated the contract and ran away. They all said that I had offended someone." Mother Lu said,

  " What should we do? How have we offended anyone..."

  "If the Tong family is not going to kill everyone, there must be others." Father Lu remembered that his bad luck during this period started when he came back from the hospital, and his face changed slightly, "Is it possible? Is it Ye Linyuan?"

  "How could he be?!" Lu Yiming said: "He is just the dean of the college. Regarding business matters, he--"

  "Idiot." Father Lu scolded: "Do you think that just because a person can sit in that position? Will the energy behind him be shown to you openly?" Lu Yiming, who was scolded, went there in confusion

  . go to school.

  When school is over at noon.

  He walked into the cafeteria, comforting himself all the time in his mind.

  No matter how powerful Ye Linyuan is, can he be as powerful as the royal family?

  He has told His Highness all the truth. As long as he waits for a while, His Highness will--

  Lu Yiming's steps stopped.

  He saw a very familiar face, and Lu Yiming thought he was mentally disturbed.

  He rubbed his eyes vigorously.

  Your Highness? ?

  Lu Yiming never expected to see him in the cafeteria of the military academy. After taking a closer look, he found out why His Highness was wearing the uniform of their academy.

  Just as he was about to approach, he spotted Tong Sui sitting opposite Duan Jiamu.

  There were four of them at a table.

  Duan Jiamu smiled and chatted with the people around him, and also looked at Tong Sui opposite.

  Do they know each other?

  Lu Yiming thought of the wait these days, and suddenly felt like a fool who was being played around.

  From the beginning, the other party was playing tricks on him.

  He clenched his fists at his sides.

  In this case, he will let everyone in the empire know about it!

  Lu Yiming turned around and left.

  Tong Sui raised his head and looked back, but found nothing unusual.

  strangeness.

  Why did my back feel cold just now?

  "Tong Sui, the ABO document has been signed, and it is expected to be announced in the next few days." Duan Jiamu said, "Omega will be able to attend the military academy normally."

  Jiang Che's expression moved slightly.

  Tong Sui said: "This is good news, isn't it?"

  Jiang Che held back the tears in his eyes, "Yes, it is good news."

  He did not expect that he could wait for this day, and then he would be able to He lived openly in the academy as an Omega.

  After they finished eating, they went back to the dormitory for a lunch break.

  Linyuan had to go on a business trip tonight, so Tong Sui followed him back to the dormitory.

  He was lying on the bed until he was asleep, when he suddenly heard a voice, "Wow! Everyone, hurry up and look online. The King of Night Hell is actually an Omega?!"

  Tong Sui was awakened by this voice, and he opened his eyes in confusion.

  The dormitory is full of breathing sounds.

  "Isn't this impossible?!"

  "Rumors, they must be rumors!"

  "The strength of the Night King is so terrifying that someone is so bored that he is an Omega." "

  But this report doesn't seem to be false, does it?"

  Childhood was confused. Only then did his thoughts return to normal.

  When he turned on the optical brain, the first thing he saw was the photo of him and Ye Linyuan hanging in the most obvious place on the forum.

  In just a few minutes, there were tens of thousands of comments underneath.

  [Will someone believe the poster with just a few pictures?

  [The record set by Ye Linyuan at the Military Academy is surpassed by many Alphas. Are you telling me that such a person is an Omega?

  [But this picture is quite eye-catching, so I'll accept it.

  [Who is drooling again, oh, it turns out to be me, the baby held by the King of Night Hell is sucking so well.

  "Haha," Xiaopang said to Tong Sui: "This person actually spread rumors that you and Ye Yan Wang are together, saying that you helped him relieve his fever period. It's so funny. Our Brother Sui has someone."

  Xiaopang As he spoke, he looked at Tong Sui's expression.

  Tong Sui frowned, with a rare expression of displeasure.

  "No way, Brother Sui," Xiaopang said with a trembling voice, "Is that really the King of Hell of yours?" At

  this time, Tongsui's light brain sounded.

  They heard a familiar voice coming out, but it was softer than they had ever heard before.

  Ye Linyuan said: "Baby, are you awake?"

  The roommates burst into tears on the spot.

  This, this, this, is this true?

  Tong Sui said, "Well, I saw the post."

  "I'll have someone delete the photo. It won't affect you. It's not class time yet, so you can sleep a little longer." Ye Linyuan said, " I'll just take care of this matter."

  Ye Linyuan originally had no intention of hiding the matter of his secondary differentiation into Omega.

  It's just that the time wasn't ripe yet.

  He didn't want to involve Tong Sui with this matter.

  "There is no need to delete the photos," Tong Sui said, "We are already together, and sooner or later it will be made public." "

  ...Okay."

  Tong Sui did not continue to sleep after hanging up the call.

  Instead, he said to the system: "This post was made by Lu Yiming, please help me find out his current position."

  System: [What are you going to do? ]

  Tong Sui stood up and put on his shoes, and said coldly: "Beat him."

  Lu Yiming was hiding in an abandoned laboratory, looking at more and more comments on the light screen with sinister eyes.

  At this moment, the closed door was kicked open.

  Lu Yiming was startled and turned around.

  Childhood is against the light, and tiny dust particles rise in the air.

  His fiery red hair was blown wildly by the wind. His figure was even a little thin among Alpha, but the air pressure on his body was particularly low.

  Lu Yiming took a step back in panic, "What do you want to do? I'm warning you, don't come over or I'll be rude to you!"

  Tong Sui sneered.

  The system in its mind didn't dare to breathe. It had long realized that its host was not a person without a bottom line.

  As long as you step on his bottom line, you won't get any good results.

  Lu Yiming said: "It is impossible for me to delete the post. Now the whole empire knows that Ye Linyuan is an Omega. He is finished." "You are the one who is finished."

  Tong

  Sui rolled up the sleeves of his shirt in half. , punched Lu Yiming in the face.

  Lu Yiming fell to the ground.

  He never expected that Tong Sui's fragile-looking body, but his movements were obviously those he had practiced, and the punch left a rusty taste in his mouth.

  He reluctantly stood up holding on to the experimental table behind him. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the glass instruments on the shelf, picked them up and smashed them over.

  Tong Sui ducked sideways.

  "Bang!"

  The instrument exploded beside him.

  The next second, Tong Sui pressed Lu Yiming on the experimental table.

  He grabbed Lu Yiming's collar with one hand.

  He picked up the glass instrument with his other hand and knocked it on the table. Tong Sui expressionlessly slammed the sharp glass into the side of Lu Yiming's neck.

  "Why can't you even hit it firmly?"

  Lu Yiming's heart was in his throat and he had difficulty breathing. He was afraid that if Tong Sui tilted his hand, he would see his own blood spurting out.

  "I hate it when people do things to the people I like," Tong Sui's hand slid to the back of his neck. "You wanted to make a permanent mark that day,"

  "You, how did you know?"

  Lu Yiming's eyes panicked for a moment. If Ye Linyuan's condition had been worse at that time, maybe he would have succeeded.

  At the thought of this possibility, Tong Sui's hands couldn't help but tighten.

  Veins bulged on the back of the hand.

  The heavy coldness was engraved into his bones. He raised his hand, the chill in his eyes was frightening.

  Tong Sui raised his hand.

  The transparent glass flashed in front of Lu Yiming's eyes.

  Suddenly there were footsteps and familiar voices not far outside the door.

  "Tong Sui!"

  Tong Sui tilted his hand, and countless shards of glass exploded, falling on the side of his face.

  Lu Yiming covered his bleeding ears and screamed crazily.

  Tong Sui let go of his hand.

  Lu Yiming slipped on the ground, covering his ears with blood flowing all over his hand, and blood was still pouring out.

  "Ah ah ah, my ears!!"

  "What a pity," Tong Sui lowered his head, his voice like an invisible ghost, "If your hand hadn't been deflected just now, do you think you would still be able to scream now?" Lu Yiming was

  like The switch was pinched and he shut his mouth instantly.

  Ye Linyuan ran forward, took Tong Sui into his arms, and pulled him back.

  Several people held Lu Yiming down.

  When he touched the bright red on his white palm, Ye Linyuan's tone showed a rare panic.

  "How is it? Are there any other injuries?"

  Tong Sui shook his head.

  Ye Linyuan said with a cold face, "Do you know how dangerous it is to do this?"

  Lu Yiming saw Tong Sui who had threatened him with death a second ago, and the next second he said pitifully: "My hand hurts. "

  Ye Linyuan said nervously: "Let me take a look."

  Lu Yiming felt his eyes darken, and then he was pushed away by several people.

  Ye Linyuan turned on the faucet and put Tongsui's hand under the running water. The shocking layer of blood stains was washed away by the water.

  It wasn't as serious as he thought.

  There were some small scratches on Tong Sui's hands, but they were not deep.

  Ye Linyuan was sure that there were no extra pieces of glass stuck in, and then he breathed a sigh of relief, "You won't be allowed to do such dangerous things next time."

  Tong Sui said, "I know."

  After he finished speaking, he felt Her legs were dangling in the air and she fell into a familiar embrace.

  Ye Linyuan picked him up and said, "I'll take you to apply for medicine."

  "I can walk by myself..."

  He injured his hand, not his leg.

  But Ye Linyuan did not listen to him. Instead, he said to the subordinates who were following him: "Give the evidence collected previously to the lawyers and let them prosecute the Lu family and Lu Yiming. In addition, inform those people that they can send out all the documents." The

  subordinate

  said "Yes."

  When Ye Linyuan walked away, several of his subordinates gathered together and said, "Is this the sweetheart from the nightclub?"

  "The nightclub is so lucky..."

  Ye Linyuan took Tongsui into the office and put him in his arms. On the desk.

  "Wait a

  moment." Ye Linyuan went to look for the medical kit.

  Tong Sui had calmed down now. Looking at the small wounds on his hands, which were so hot and painful, he raised his hand and blew them on himself.

  "Do you know it hurts now?"

  Ye Linyuan put down the medical kit and could easily grab both of his wrists with one hand. "Who gave you the courage to find someone to fight?"

  Tong Sui said, "I can beat him . Him."

  "That's not okay, I don't want to see you hurt."

  Ye Linyuan lowered his head and gently blew on his wound, and the coolness took away part of the pain.

  "You can't do this next time, did you hear me?"

  Tong Sui looked at him steadily.

  Ye Linyuan lowered his eyelids, most of his excessively dark and gloomy eyes were covered, and his temperament became much softer.

  Seeing that he didn't speak, Ye Linyuan raised his eyes.

  He met Tong Sui's clear eyes and paused slightly.

  Tong Sui leaned forward and touched the tip of his eyebrow gently, "I know."

  Ye Linyuan's heart beat a few beats faster.

  He lowered his head and hummed, and when he went to open the medical box, his fingers trembled slightly and said, "If you still make your own decisions next time, I will..." "Just what?" Ye Linyuan opened the cotton

  swab

  . , dipped in medicine and applied it gently on his wound, "I will buy ten sets of clothes for you to wear."

  Tong Sui: "..."

  Netizens squatting on the forum to eat melons were thinking about when You can post a clarification post.

  As a result, after waiting for a while, a new regulation came from the royal family.

  [About promoting ABO equality and building a harmonious society. 】

  The content of the document states that Omegas cannot be discriminated against or deprived of their rights in any name, and that the military academy will take the lead to promote equality in education.

  This notice directly blew up Star Network.

  [Witnessing history, this is the first time in so many years that the royal family is willing to face this issue head-on.

  [I can't believe I've waited for this day!

  [I am an Omega, which means can I apply for military academy in the future?

  [If the Military Academy takes the lead, other colleges and universities will definitely follow suit. Family members, we finally don't have to go to some ghost bride academy!

  The comment section was full of applause, but of course there were also different voices.

  [Omega goes to the military academy, haha, are you kidding me? Considering their physical fitness, they should go to bridal academy and wait for graduation to be matched!

  [That's right, don't ruin the good academic atmosphere!

  [I'm afraid that those Alphas will accidentally injure you during training. What a waste of resources.

  The comment section instantly became noisy.

  At this moment, a new notification was sent out.

  [About Ye Linyuan, the dean of the Military Academy, who has been differentiated from Alpha to Omega for the second time, and will continue to hold this position thereafter. 】

  As soon as this news came out, it was liked, forwarded and commented by senior military officials and business leaders. The attitude and stance are evident.

  Even the official media came out to praise it in person.

  The group of Alphas who were arguing about Omega's poor physical fitness just now shut up instantly.

  [Hahahahahahahaha I'm laughing so hard. Why are you turning off the mic?

  [Maybe he's afraid of being knocked to the ground by Dean Ye.

  [Pack up, I'm going to sign up!

  [I am the Alpha of the Military Academy, everyone is welcome to sign up!

  Tong Si Nian has been busy with a big project recently.

  This project was related to the mass production of their new mecha. Every link required his personal supervision, and he was very busy for several days.

  Finally got some time to stop today.

  The secretary stood in front of him and said tactfully: "Mr. Tong, I think you can take a break and read the recent news on the Star Network."

  Tong Sinian raised his eyebrows, "The royal family has been overthrown?"

  Secretary: "...No ."

  Tong Sinnian turned on the light brain nonchalantly, "Promoting ABO equality is a good thing. It's rare for the royal family to be a human being."

  He slid down and frowned.

  "What is this?"

  He clicked on the next news item, "Wow, wait, did I see it wrong?!"

  Tong Sinian raised his head in disbelief, with a look of shock on his face, "Ye, Ye Linyuan, Divided into Omega??"

  The secretary said: "Yes, the whole world already knows."

  Ye Linyuan is the top Alpha!

  Tong Sinian took a deep breath and pinched his own cheek, "Let me take it easy and think about how to comfort him." "

  Mr. Tong, I don't think you need to worry about this," the secretary opened an interface, " You should think about yourself first."

  Tong Sinian looked at the photo on the light screen.

  Well, his dear brother and his former classmates.

  "They have a good relationship, they are sitting on their lap." Tong Si Nian said: "Wait, do you think it's a bit too close?" The secretary said: "Well, they are together."

  Tong

  Si Nian: "? ?? What?"

  He was shocked for half a minute, recalling a lot of information that he had deliberately ignored during this period, starting from the make-up class, and Ye Linyuan's attitude, which was wrong from the beginning.

  It's him.

  It was him who pushed his innocent brother into the pit of fire little by little! ! :,