85

Tong Sui stood up and walked to the microscope room behind him, placing the cultured slide under the lens.

  I saw it on the screen aside.

  The zombie viruses that were constantly multiplying have been effectively contained, and the number of virus cells continues to decrease sharply.

  Tong Sui felt that most of the heavy burden on her body had been lifted off her body. She was even a little confused and didn't know who to share this uncertain good news with.

  Next, we need to conduct experiments on living organisms. If the in vivo experiments pass, we can fully prove the effect of this antidote.

  Tong Sui destroyed all the failed samples, and his mood gradually calmed down.

  For safety reasons, he took the only successful sample test tube, extracted it into a syringe, stored it in an incubator, and put it into space together.

  After doing all this, Tong Sui took off his lab coat and took the clothes into the narrow toilet in the laboratory.

  This place was not originally used specifically for bathing.

  Tong Sui could only take a simple bath in a narrow space with hot water that had been installed in advance.

  After doing all this, Tong Sui did not lie back on his simple folding bed. Instead, he put on a clean lab coat, lit a small lamp, and sat in front of the experimental table again.

  On the experimental table are stacks of experimental records, with the data of each experiment densely recorded on them.

  Tong Sui suppressed his sleepiness and recorded the contents of today's experiment.

  He is too sleepy.

  Halfway through writing the report, the pen in his hand fell on the table, and Tongsui lay on the table and fell asleep in a daze.

  He dreamed that the antidote to zombies was successfully developed, and the world returned to what he was familiar with, with the aroma of green grass and fruits in the air.

  Everything seemed so beautiful.

  The gate to the base.

  Since the Red Rain, the number of refugees outside the base has increased dramatically. Every day, a large number of people come to the base with hope and want to seek asylum.

  Long-term hunger and running around have made their skin sallow, and a thin layer of skin covers the bones, like dehydrated mummies.

  The North China Base no longer accepts ordinary people. Even those with superpowers who want to come in must pay enough crystal cores and materials.

  These people are far from meeting the standards, but they are unwilling to leave, looking forward to the so-called turning point.

  Jian Lexian was sitting on a soft chair. Next to him was a basket of supplies collected from the superpowers.

  He looked at the group of people coldly.

  He was once one of them, and was beaten and kicked just to protect a few biscuits.

  After his rebirth, Jian Lexian deeply realized that he could not put his hope in other people. If he wanted to survive, he had to climb up. Only by climbing higher could he obtain more resources.

  Noisy voices came from the queue for testing, "I beg you, I really only have so much, please let me in, I will work hard to earn more supplies!" The speaker

  was A young man who looked to be in his early twenties begged and squeezed in, but was pushed to the ground by the guarding superpower.

  Jian Lexian stood up and walked over.

  "What happened?"

  The guard with superpowers quickly said respectfully: "Mr. Jian, don't worry, we will strictly implement your request. If we don't pay enough supplies, we won't put in any of them." The person who fell on the

  ground The young man raised his head, with hope shining in his eyes. Looking at the neatly dressed Jian Lexian in front of him, some hope grew from his good looks.

  "I really only have this much, and I will make up for the remaining half by then!"

  Jian Lexian picked up the bag containing supplies on the table, weighed it, sneered, glanced at the young man on the ground indifferently, and put the bag in The bags of supplies were smashed over.

  "If it's only half, then we can only let half of the people in. Do you want to go in on the left or the right?"

  The young man showed an expression of disbelief.

  It seemed that he didn't believe that such cruel words came from Jian Lexian's mouth.

  Jian Lexian said calmly to the superpowers next to him: "According to the standards I have set, no one is allowed to show favoritism, otherwise you will not want to stay in the base." The superpowers quickly said: "Yes!"

  Jian

  Lexian looked at it calmly. The queue is so long that there is no end in sight.

  He will have no mercy on the weak.

  When he was helpless in his last life, no one reached out to him. Why should he pity other people? They should bear all this.

  In the apocalypse, only strength is supreme.

  Because the standards were temporarily raised so much, many people who had traveled thousands of miles to come were caught off guard and were not prepared to deal with it.

  With so many people queuing up, only a few could successfully enter the base.

  Several men in lab coats stepped forward.

  The person in charge of testing raised his head and glanced, "The base does not accept ordinary people without super powers." "

  We used to study bioengineering at the Chinese Academy of Sciences." One of them took out his ID and certificate, "Although we don't have super powers. , but we can do research."

  However, the person in charge of the test did not raise his head, "If you can't meet the requirements, it's useless even if you come from an alien planet." "

  Wait a minute," Jian Lexian suddenly said, "What do you mean? Are you from the Chinese Academy of Sciences?"

  The two nodded quickly.

  Jian Lexian remembered that Tong Sui had said that he also came from that place, but compared to the two people in front of him, Tong Sui was a little abnormally young.

  Jian Lexian said, "So do you know a person named Tong Sui?"

  "Tong Sui..." One of them frowned, thinking for a few seconds and then suddenly remembered, "He is Professor Tong's son, and he is usually responsible for managing experiments in the unit. Equipment, and fighting."

  Jian Lexian raised his eyebrows, "You mean he doesn't participate in scientific research at all?"

  Although he didn't understand what Jian Lexian was asking about these things, the man still nodded truthfully, "Yes, because his academic level is not good."

  Jian Lexian sneered in his heart, so he worked so hard in the car at that time, all of which were just fake. of.

  "Okay, you two come with me."

  The two men were instantly overjoyed and nodded repeatedly.

  "This..."

  The inspector at the door was a little embarrassed, "Mr. Jian, is this too inconsistent with the rules?"

  Jian Lexian said: "I have to get your permission before I bring two people in?"

  The inspector said: "No, no. No, that's not what I meant. It's just a rule..."

  "Rule?" Jian Lexian said, "Don't forget, who do you have to rely on to eat now?"

  Everyone was silent.

  Jian Lexian led the two of them in with a swagger.

  "Damn, you're using chicken feathers as command arrows," the superhuman at the door spat fiercely, "You're really treating yourself like a character."

  Jian Lexian led people to the research institute.

  He rushed in without saying a word, "Where is the childhood?"

  The researcher at the front desk looked confused and couldn't stop Jian Lexian who kept rushing in. "Sir, you are not allowed to enter the institute without permission!"

  Jian Lexian completely turned a deaf ear. , "Let Tong Sui come out and see me."

  Xie Guohong ran out when he saw the noise, his anger turned into a flattering smile when he saw Jian Lexian, "Mr. Jian, you are so busy with work, how come you still have time to come here in person? Our little laboratory?"

  "I brought two old acquaintances to see Tong Sui."

  Xie Guohong would have taken it seriously before, but he didn't dare to offend Jian Lexian now, and said with an apologetic smile: "Tong Sui is doing experiments. Why don't you wait until next time."

  "If you don't call him, I will find him myself."

  Jian Lexian pushed open the laboratories one by one, regardless of whether experiments were still being done inside, causing the whole institute to be in a state of panic.

  Finally he stopped in front of a laboratory in the corner.

  Jian Lexian seemed to be captured in his heart and soul, and suddenly forgot what he wanted to do.

  But when he turned to leave, he saw the person he had brought over, and he suddenly broke away from his rigid thinking and reached out to open the door of the laboratory.

  The pen in Tong Sui's hand stopped.

  Jian Lexian sneered, "Come and see the old acquaintance I brought you." The

  two people standing behind Jian Lexian said awkwardly, "Xiao Sui, long time no see."

  Tong Sui retained the memory of the original owner and recognized them as the original employees of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

  It's just that the original owner was a part-time worker at the time, doing odd jobs, so he had to call them both uncles when it came to seniority.

  Tong Sui politely said: "Uncle Zhang, Uncle Li."

  The two people were even more embarrassed when their names were called. If it wasn't to survive, who would be willing to do such a thing.

  "Are you still pretending? I've known you have bad intentions since I met Jiang Hua. Do you think you can deceive everyone by pretending?"

  Jian Lexian said while smashing the instruments and reports in the laboratory, "You I don't know anything at all and I'm not qualified to stay here."

  Just as Jian Lexian raised a stack of experimental reports, his wrist was suddenly pinched.

  Tong Sui looked at him.

  It was obvious that his figure was thin, and the hand that squeezed him barely touched him lightly without using much force, but Jian Lexian's heart still trembled, and he felt a fear that even he himself found incredible.

  The noise all around fell silent.

  Tong Sui said: "You are the least qualified to be here."

  His tone was colder than usual, making people inexplicably frightened.

  Jian Lexian's hand also froze in mid-air.

  Realizing something was wrong, Xie Guohong quickly called Lou Yelin.

  Everyone inside and outside the laboratory heard Lou Yelin yelling: "Is he crazy? Call him back!"

  Tong Sui let go of his hand.

  Jian Lexian sneaked out of the laboratory in embarrassment, leaving behind a mess on the

  floor - broken glass instruments and wet experimental reports. In addition, there was a piece of paper placed in a small cubicle in the laboratory. Simple cot.

  When did Tong Sui move in?

  It seems that things that have been ignored before slowly surface, and the subconscious inertial thinking is broken.

  Everyone suddenly came back to their senses.

  Why are they only now noticing that they really worked too hard during their childhood? How could such a person be a pretentious person?

  They all squatted down to clean up Tong Sui, and comforted him: "Don't worry, Xiao Sui, we won't listen to that person's instigation of discord." "

  Yeah, you don't have to take it to heart."

  One of the researchers picked up the water from the quilt. The wet research report, casually glanced at the content written on it, and was immediately stunned.

  He read the ten lines at a glance, and the light in his eyes turned into substance. "Is this, is what is written on it true? Have you discovered a method to contain the virus?" The other people heard the voice and came over

  .

  Seeing the experimental report, everyone's eyes flashed with the same light.

  They all looked at the owner who wrote the report.

  Tong Sui was holding the experimental table with one hand, his face was pale, and his white research clothes were clean and tidy but a little too loose. He looked like a piece of paper that would fall over when the wind blew.

  It's not hard to imagine how much difficulty he went through to achieve this.