143

Tong Sui's slender eyelashes trembled, and there was a slight mist in her eyes. She whispered: "Then you should be gentler..." You can't

  kiss him until his mouth hurts like before.

  Chi Xingyu's breathing became deeper, and with a muffled hum, he eagerly came over and licked his lips like a puppy.

  Wet and a bit flattering.

  I don't know if Chi Xingyu heard what Tong Sui just said. Although he was very anxious to go deeper into the kiss, he still had the patience to take it slow.

  In fact, Tong Sui has become accustomed to the way he was kissed until he couldn't breathe in the past. This kind of tenderness was like cutting flesh with a dull knife, which made him feel strange and breathless, and he dissolved little by little into this delicate kiss.

  Chi Xingyu also felt uncomfortable holding back.

  A whole jar of fine wine filled with agarwood was placed in front of him, but he could only take a little taste of it.

  His palms had long been wet and sticky with sweat, and he didn't dare to put them aside. He held Tong Sui's hand honestly, fearing that he would be stopped if he behaved excessively again.

  He traced the soft and plump lips bit by bit, kissing them hotly, holding the less obvious lip beads and pecking them repeatedly, as if he wanted to draw juice from them.

  Tong Sui didn't open his mouth and clenched his teeth. Chi Xingyu didn't get tired of it and just rubbed it against her, causing the edges of his lips to turn red.

  The slight numbness of pain made the tip of Tongsui's nose sore. He could only open his mouth tremblingly and let Chi Xingyu go deep.

  The cold breath that did not belong to him searched every corner of his mouth, as if he wanted to plant a flag and take it as his own.

  Tong Sui felt that he had just received a kiss, but Chi Xingyu kissed him inside and out, like an open net twisting him in the center.

  Chi Xingyu also let go of him as instructed.

  There was a little sweat on the tip of Tong Sui's nose, which was tinged with pink. Her red lips were slightly open after being kissed, and her breath was filled with heat.

  The night became less peaceful.

  The wind blew through the narrow gap in the window that was not closed tightly, making a whistling sound.

  Chi Xingyu only felt that his current state was quite bad. He could not sleep peacefully at all, but he was more energetic than ever.

  Just kissing, Chi Xingyu never thought that his reaction would be so big.

  He had obviously adjusted his condition while taking a shower.

  He didn't even dare to get any closer to Tong Sui, for fear of being felt his emotions at the moment.

  His childhood was not much better. After being kissed, his mouth almost no longer belonged to him, it was itchy and numb, and the surrounding environment was unfamiliar, so he could not get sleepy.

  I closed my eyes and tried to sleep for a while, but finally couldn't stand it anymore and opened my eyes. I originally wanted to ask Chi Xingyu if he was asleep, but I saw him looking at the ceiling with his eyes open.

  The person who originally wanted to cling to him stood at a distance like a statue. He didn't know what he was thinking. It was strange no matter how he looked at it.

  "What are you thinking about?" Tong Sui suddenly said.

  Chi Xingyu was suspiciously silent.

  He didn't want to lie to his childhood, but it was impossible to tell him what was in his head. It was shameful and obscene.

  In fact, he didn't understand why he became what he was now. He felt it at every turn. He was a little disgusted with himself and had no resistance at all to his childhood.

  But before that he had no interest in such things.

  Even when a boy was at his most energetic, he was not keen on this kind of thing and his demand was very low. Now it seems that he has paid back all he owed.

  But Tong Sui didn't think so much and said, "You can't sleep either?"

  Chi Xingyu hummed.

  He was thinking about taking another bath just now, but he was afraid that the noise he would make would disturb Tong Sui, so he thought about waiting until others fell asleep before going.

  Unexpectedly, Tong Sui was not sleepy at all, and now there was no way to escape.

  It's uncomfortable to be in this state. Chi Xingyu is very afraid that his rationality will collapse, so he does what he wants to do regardless.

  After explaining those concepts to him in childhood, he went to understand them. During this period, he had figured them out, but he still only had a vague concept and had never experienced them personally.

  He didn't understand the various strange descriptions from those people's mouths, which one was true and accurate.

  Just when he was thinking wildly, a pair of soft hands suddenly wrapped around his arms.

  Chi Xingyu's breathing stopped for a beat.

  Tong Sui just leaned to his side, pressing his forehead against Chi Xingyu's shoulder, as if he wanted to find some familiar sense of security from the other person.

  After cuddling together like this, Tong Sui finally found some sleepiness, said a vague good night to Chi Xingyu, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

  Chi Xingyu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart and lowered his eyes to look at the people around him.

  When I was sleeping, I was actually very obedient. I didn't move around and my breathing was shallow. Logically speaking, I shouldn't have any sense of existence.

  But Chi Xingyu didn't dare to move at all.

  He was afraid of waking up his childhood, and had no way to vent his excess energy, so he lay straight on the bed and thought about all the sad and disgusting things in his life, trying to offset the current excitement in this way.

  But this approach doesn't help either.

  Chi Xingyu couldn't ignore the children around him. Whether it was his breath, body temperature or the aroma around him, they all affected his sensitive nerves.

  By Tong Sui's side, he would always be defeated.

  Later in the night, Chi Xingyu dared to tiptoe away Tongsui's hand, climbed out of bed like a thief, got into the bathroom and turned on the cold water.

  The cold water poured down, and Chi Xingyu pressed his forehead against the cold wall.

  He already had pain from holding it in for too long.

  After all, you are only 18 years old. Even if you are exhausted in a short period of time, you can quickly regain your energy, and it often lasts for a long time.

  Tong Sui didn't know that he slipped out of bed in the middle of the night. When he woke up the next day, Chi Xingyu was already taking online classes in the hall outside.

  Seeing him leaving the room, Chi Xingyu quickly paused and stood up.

  Tong Sui was so sleepy that he yawned, "It's so early, aren't you sleepy?"

  He seemed to know nothing.

  Chi Xingyu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart and said: "It's okay, I'm used to it."

  Chi Xingyu slept less than normal people. When he first started playing e-sports, he often stayed up all night to practice. Now he is even more energetic than usual. Childhood looks much better.

  "I ordered takeout before I had time to buy ingredients in the refrigerator."

  Chi Xingyu opened the high-end-looking thermal bag. Every breakfast item in it was still hot. "Last time you said I was wasting, so this is I didn't order too much at the same time."

  Although the quantity of each item is not large, there are many varieties, which are enough for a simple breakfast.

  After eating breakfast, Chi Xingyu changed back into the clothes he had washed and dried last night, and said to Tong Sui, who was still in a daze while holding a piece of bread and nibbling on it, "I'll go back to the base and get something."

  "Oh, okay," Tong Sui said, "Do you want me to go with you?"

  Chi Xingyu thought about the faces of the bastards in the base. He was afraid that a little lamb had entered the wolf pack and been eaten completely. .

  He said: "No need."

  Those guys don't deserve it.

  After Chi Xingyu left, Tong Sui slowly finished his breakfast, packed up the remaining garbage, then changed into his pajamas and prepared to go out and throw away the garbage.

  Because there was only this distance, Tong Sui wanted to go back quickly. No one would see him on the way, so he dressed casually and loosely.

  The clothes were put on casually, the wide hem of the white sweatshirt covered the buttocks, the gray shorts and even the shoes were worn without laces.

  I'm really lazy.

  But fortunately, the completion of fashion is basically the blessing of good looks. A face as a child is the best fashion item, and the calves under shorts are thin and white.

  Who will not be confused after reading this.

  While Tong Sui was waiting for the elevator, he took a look at the shape of the building.

  The layout of two staircases and four households.

  The corridor is clean, and you can't tell whether the other three households on this floor are occupied.

  Tong Sui slowly walked to the trash can and threw away the garbage. When he was about to turn around and walk back, he heard someone calling him from behind.

  "Tong Sui!"

  Tong Sui turned around blankly and saw a black luxury car stopped, the windows slowly lowered, and three familiar faces sitting inside.

  Jiang Ciyan, Zhong Yi, Zhou Siyuan.

  How did these three people get together?

  Before I could even think about it, the car door opened and the three of them stepped out at the same time.

  Different from the messy and random outfits of childhood, these three people are dressed more handsomely than the other, and they can attract the attention of passers-by just by standing there.

  Tong Sui suddenly felt like he was being made out like a gray and ugly duck.

  In fact, if you look carefully, you will find that although they are well-dressed, their eyes cannot hide their haggardness. It is obvious that they have not been having a good time these days.

  After Tong Sui and Chi Xingyu left hand in hand, naturally none of the subsequent matches were successful.

  This is also an expected ending.

  After leaving the show, the three people who had never crossed paths were constantly receiving news about their childhood from the Internet, including news about their move.

  Zhong Yi was the first to speak, his voice hoarse, "Are you really living with Chi Xingyu?"

  Tong Sui nodded, "Really?"

  The expressions of the three of them all darkened, making the already depressed pressure even more stagnant.

  Even if you already knew the news from the Internet, hearing Tong Sui admit it personally was another blow. What you didn't want to believe became a fact that you must face.

  It was Zhou Siyuan who was the first to recover and said with a smile: "Can you take me to have a look? I also have plans to buy a house recently." "

  Well... okay then."

  Tong Sui thought about the program that everyone had recorded together for so long. , but he was not born to such an extent, so he led the three people in.

  This house is almost full of childhood things, and Chi Xingyu is not here, which makes a few people look better.

  Zhong Yi walked around and felt that the house was too small and the decoration was not very good. Let Tong Sui live in a place like this and follow this guy.

  "There is a high-end villa developed by my family nearby. Xiao Sui, why don't you go live there? The conditions are much better than this." "

  No need, I think this place is pretty good," Tong Sui said, "My original room even had a double room. The bed can't even fit in, so that's good."

  Childhood is too easy to be satisfied.

  He could obviously have something better, but Chi Xingyu got there first.

  Zhong Yi felt depressed again.

  He originally thought that after staying away from the show, he could slowly let go of his feelings about childhood, but this was completely his own idealization.

  Zhong Yi was so distraught in the company that he would make mistakes even in the simplest tasks. He was in a state of confusion and was finally kicked out by his father, whom he couldn't stand.

  He packed his things almost without thinking, booked the nearest flight, and came to City H without hesitation.

  After seeing Tong Sui today, Zhong Yi felt that he was finally alive.

  There was no filming task, and there was no trouble from the program team. Tong Sui didn't know what to do for a while, let alone there were three people in front of him.

  "Can I go and have a look in your room?" Zhou Siyuan said.

  "good."

  Although he didn't know what to see, he still took the lead and opened the door.

  There were no beddings in the other rooms, but the bed in this room showed signs of sleeping on it, and there were two pillows on it.

  Opposite the bed is a table with computers and live broadcast equipment, and Chi Xingyu's exercise book next to it.

  Just based on these traces, you can already imagine them sleeping in the same bed after the live broadcast yesterday.

  Without the constraints of the program, no one knows whether a piece of shit like Chi Xingyu will do something even more outrageous.

  After visiting the room, a few people had no intention of leaving. Tong Sui felt a little embarrassed and said, "I'm going to start a live broadcast later..."

  He thought that saying it euphemistically would make them understand what he meant, but it turned out that It turned into this picture now -

  Tong Sui started a live broadcast, and several other people were sitting around him, like the group of people you often meet in an Internet cafe to watch others surf the Internet.

  The viewers who poured into the live broadcast room noticed that Tong Sui did not turn on the camera today, but the computer desktop.

  Most people came for that fair and beautiful little face, and they all urged:

  --Open the door!

  --Suibao, hurry up and turn on the camera, hurry up!

  --Baby, I've been broadcasting a lot lately, please turn on the camera and let mommy kiss you.

  Everyone on the barrage urged him to turn on the camera. Naturally, Tong Sui didn't want them to see anyone else in his room. He was afraid of being misunderstood and ridiculed again, so he excused himself by saying: "I didn't have a good rest yesterday. It was too ugly. Otherwise, it would be broadcast like this." Right."

  --? Didn't you get a good rest? Did you do too hard yesterday?

  --I don't believe it unless you turn on the camera and show me how ugly it is.

  --When we are outsiders?

  --Don't argue. I was too intemperate yesterday. I will pay attention next time and won't leave any hickeys on my face.

  --Chi Xingyu? Big talk on LS.

  The audience obviously didn't buy the notion of childhood, they made a big fuss, and the content they said became more and more outrageous.

  Tong Sui had no choice but to reluctantly turn on the camera.

  In the picture, except for the child sitting in the middle, and the three wild men sitting or standing who appeared out of nowhere, the key point is that these people are impeccable in terms of their clothing and appearance.

  Together they form a feast of looks like a pictorial.

  The explosive growth of barrages:

  -? ? ?

  --What kind of limited-time return scene for the third season is this? I love

  it.--@ChiXingyu, where are the people? ! Your home has been robbed!

  --Sui Bao has become very capable. He can hide men secretly behind his mother's back. He even lies and says that his face is too ugly. Mommy wants to kiss your face to pieces right now!

  Tong Sui quickly explained: "They came to me to play."

  - What are they playing with, are they playing with you?

  Tong Sui's cheeks heated up when he saw this barrage, but there was no Chi Xingyu to help him control the rhythm in the live broadcast room.

  He could only lecture him: "If you say anything again, I'm going to kick someone."

  What he said was not shocking at all, and some people ridiculed him for being so arrogant that he even dared to kick his own husband.

  I have been helpless by this group of people since I was a child.

  He could only blush and pretend he couldn't see it, opened the game and started playing.

  This feeling is actually very uncomfortable, not only from the audience on the barrage, but also from the eyes of the people next to me, which makes Tong Sui so nervous that he returns to the level where he fell into a box yesterday.

  Chi Xingyu had just returned to the team to pack his things.

  He had nothing to be greedy for. He simply threw the clothes he usually wore into the suitcase, as well as some miscellaneous items, and quickly filled them up and took them out.

  When Chi Xingyu walked out, everyone in the base stretched their necks and looked at him intentionally or unintentionally.

  A teammate said: "Brother, what are you doing?"

  Normally, Chi Xingyu would have been too lazy to talk to him, but now he wanted to show off and he said, "Can't you see? Move out and live with your boyfriend." "Oh..." The man did

  n't

  . With an envious look in his eyes, he asked an incomprehensible question, "How many people are there?"

  "Nonsense," Chi Xingyu said, "How many boyfriends do you have at the same time?"

  His teammates' expressions changed again, and he hesitated and took out the Mobile phone, "...do you want to take a look at this?"

  On the screen was Tong Sui's live broadcast.

  It was still the same room as yesterday, but now there were several uninvited guests, even sitting directly in his place yesterday.

  But Tong Sui was caught in the middle, as if he had been hijacked. With red eyes, he forgot all the things he had worked so hard to teach yesterday.

  Chi Xingyu's face darkened visibly to the naked eye, his forehead twitched, and the team member was so frightened that his cell phone almost became unsteady.

  He never thought that this group of people could be so haunted and could be so shameless and come to his door while he was away.

  On the way back, Chi Xingyu felt not only anger but also panic that could not be concealed. He was afraid that if Tongsui was bewitched by their words and regretted it, what would he do?

  How should he stay?

  When he opened the door, Chi Xingyu's mind was full of confusion, his expression was naturally colder than usual, and his whole body was full of low pressure.

  Bang.

  Tong Sui was startled by the sound of opening the door. He couldn't hold the mouse firmly. When he turned around, he saw Chi Xingyu's stinky face.

  In fact, they just stayed in the same room normally and did nothing. Even when they were on the show, they were more than that close, but there seemed to be something different now.

  Under his gaze, Tong Sui felt an inexplicable feeling of guilt, and some of the ridiculous things said on the barrage could not help but come to mind.

  Did Chi Xingyu misunderstand something?

  Already angry?

  Tong Sui didn't know how to calm people down, but his intuition told him that now he should at least say something, explain, or comfort his angry little brother.

  But before he could speak, Chi Xingyu's tense body suddenly relaxed, and the gloom on his face disappeared, replaced by a hypocritical smile that could be seen at a glance.

  "I haven't seen you for a few days. Why don't you say hello to me first when you come?"

  Chi Xingyu walked over and reached out to touch Tong Sui's head affectionately as if he was declaring sovereignty. "I won't let you sit here. Wait."

  The atmosphere obviously became tense because of Chi Xingyu's appearance.

  Especially his behavior, which seems to be polite, but inside and outside his words, he wants to have his identity written directly on his face.

  He is different. His relationship with Tong Sui is the closest, and these people are not qualified to compete with him.

  Tong Sui whispered: "Chi Xingyu..."

  Chi Xingyu like this made him a little scared, and he couldn't tell whether he was angry or not.

  Chi Xingyu hummed, leaned down and said in his ear: "I taught you the operation for so long yesterday, why have you forgotten all of it?" The words seemed to be

  accusations, but when they were spoken, they were only pampering and indulgence.

  Tong Sui made a confused sound.

  Chi Xingyu looked at the computer screen, stood behind Tong Sui and put his hands on the keyboard and mouse naturally and calmly. This posture almost encircled Tong Sui in his arms.

  "Why are you being bullied when I'm not around?"

  Chi Xingyu's words sounded like he was talking about a game at first, but they seemed to be insinuating something.

  Tong Sui was so suppressed by his momentum that he didn't dare to move. He watched obediently as he used such an awkward posture, holding his gun with no accessories, and blew up the fish pond in this round like chopping melons and vegetables.

  When the picture "Good luck, eat chicken tonight" popped up on the computer screen, Tong Sui's eyes sparkled and he praised sincerely: "Awesome!"

  No one dislikes winning.

  This is the first time he has won after playing for so long today.

  "Wait for me to play with you next time, and I will help you win."

  Chi Xingyu straightened up after saying that and looked at the three people still in the room. "After all, we are colleagues. It is too disrespectful for you to sit here. I Let me treat you to dinner with Xiao Sui."

  Colleague.

  His choice of words sounded particularly harsh, easily nailing the relationship to this unfamiliar level and not even being considered a suitor.

  Watch the barrage of the live broadcast:

  --Chi Xingyu looks so scary. When he is not angry, he is even scarier than when he is angry.

  --Is he really his 18-year-old younger brother...

  --I feel that Suibao can't hold it anymore, but I also want to take pleasure in others' misfortunes.

  --Unexpectedly, the most astonishing thing was that outside the program, Chi acted like a royal official, so the treat was not a decapitation meal.

  No matter what, Tong Sui said goodbye to the audience obediently and hurriedly ended the broadcast.

  Tong Sui thought that what Chi Xingyu was talking about was simply finding a restaurant nearby. Unexpectedly, when they got off the bus, they found a high-end restaurant in the most prosperous area of ​​H City.

  Everyone coming and going was in decent formal attire, except Tong Sui who was wearing casual clothes that were out of place.

  Can he go back and get a new set now?

  Chi Xingyu obviously wouldn't give him this chance. He held his hand as soon as he got off the car, wanting to prove that the hold was tighter than usual.

  When choosing a private room, Chi Xingyu asked the staff for a large table. The table for more than a dozen people only had five chairs.

  Except for the two chairs next to each other, the other three are far apart, like two separate camps.

  Chi Xingyu took Tong Sui to the side and sat aside. After the food was served, he would pick up the food and wait on him. He was so busy that he didn't even care about eating.

  There is no need to extend the childhood chopsticks forward at all. Chi Xingyu can eat whatever he adds.

  Facing such a scene, no matter how delicious the dishes in front of them were, the three of them had no appetite at all.

  Chi Xingyu's intention couldn't be more obvious. He sent them out to show how good their relationship was in front of them.

  It was a very direct method, but it really made them angry.

  After finishing the meal, Tong Sui went to the bathroom before going out.

  Chi Xingyu simply didn't bother to pretend anymore, peeled away the calm surface, and said to the other three people with a cold face: "After dinner, the scene has been discussed, Xiao Sui and I won't see you off, you can go back and forth where you come from. , it's best not to show up again."

  Otherwise, it would be difficult for him to imagine that he would do something irrational.

  "You are so anxious to prove that your relationship is good, but you are actually feeling guilty," Jiang Ciyan said lightly: "You are afraid that our appearance will cause any changes." "Because your relationship with Xiao Sui is not that good yet

  . To this extent, it may be destroyed at any time."

  Following Jiang Ciyan's words, Chi Xingyu's face became increasingly ugly, as if he had been stabbed in the heart.

  Jiang Ciyan said: "You haven't reached the last step yet."

  Chi Xingyu stood up suddenly, restless emotions rolling in his chest, almost breaking through the calmness he tried to maintain.

  At this time, footsteps sounded behind him.

  Tong Sui came back and pulled his sleeve.

  Chi Xingyu regained his composure and seemed absent-minded on the way back.

  There has never been such a delicate atmosphere between the two.

  This situation continued until the evening. Tong Sui couldn't hold it in any longer and took the initiative to speak, "Are you still angry with me?"

  Tong Sui held his arm and shook it, "Don't be angry, okay?" As you think, I always have the live broadcast on when I get along with them. If you don't believe it, you can watch the live broadcast replay."

  Chi Xingyu put down the pen in his hand, "I'm not angry, I'm just thinking about a problem."

  When Tong Sui saw that he said he was not angry, he thought he had encountered a question he didn't know, so he quickly leaned over to look at the exercise book, "Which question?"

  Chi Xingyu tilted his head, "How can I do it with you?