164

After Tong Su comforted Pei Xiang, he returned to his ward and heard a clicking sound.

  The ward was locked again.

  He would have to be alone here until the first morning.

  If it were before the switch, Tong Sui wouldn't have thought anything of it, but since he knew that there was an unknown power in this copy, Tong Sui was not afraid that it was a lie.

  But it's still early, so that thing probably won't come out.

  So Tong Sui took his clothes and walked into the bathroom.

  He turned on the shower, and hot water poured on his body. The water droplets flowed down from his smooth shoulders and neck, gathered at the soles of his feet and flowed to the floor drain.

  Water droplets condensed on the wall amid the white mist.

  It seems that there is something hidden in the corner in the hazy place, like a pair of invisible eyes quietly watching all this.

  Tong Sui's flamboyant red hair was wet and stuck to his forehead in clusters.

  Tong Sui brushed all the wet hair behind her forehead, revealing a pair of beautiful jewel-like eyes. After being wetted by water drops, she added a bit of beauty that she could not usually see.

  Like pebbles lying on the bottom of the water rising to the surface.

  Tong Sui felt vaguely getting colder and colder, although the hot water was still scalding hot when it fell, turning his snow-white skin pink.

  But the surrounding environment was filled with an unusually biting chill.

  It was so cold that he even wanted to shiver.

  Tong Sui gritted his teeth and decisively turned off the water, dried himself with a bath towel and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

  After Tong Sui left the closed environment of the bathroom, the chill eased a lot.

  He sat on the bed with a sigh of relief.

  The ward was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

  Could it be that he is neurotic?

  Tong Sui looked back at the empty bathroom and rubbed his sore brow, because he was harassed by that thing last night, which caused him not to have a good rest all night.

  He turned on the TV in front of him to distract himself.

  The education channel is showing how to educate preschool babies. The teacher takes the baby to do simple handmade paper-cutting.

  The little baby's face was rosy, and he was carefully cutting paper with small lacy scissors, completely immersed in his own world.

  Things that seem boring and boring to adults seem to be the most interesting things in his little world.

  Tong Sui suddenly seemed to see Pei Xiang's figure.

  What is normal?

  Maybe Pei Xiang's body just contains a heart that hasn't grown up yet, but that doesn't mean it's wrong. He's just slower than everyone else and needs more patience.

  As a child, I watched programs one after another, listening to the gentle sound on the TV, which was like a sleep aid in class.

  He couldn't stop yawning, and tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

  So sleepy.

  Tong Sui pulled the quilt to her body and fell asleep with her eyes squinted.

  Not long after he closed his eyes, the TV screen that was playing normally suddenly began to change channels automatically, and finally turned into trembling snowflakes.

  The sizzling sound sounded in the quiet ward, and it was so sharp that it made people's hair stand on end.

  Snapped.

  The TV display went black.

  The light tube above the head started to flicker, flickering on and off, flickering convulsively several times before completely falling into ink-like darkness.

  A black mist suddenly condensed out of thin air in the originally empty corner, and it surged impatiently. It seemed that the rudiments of the hands, feet, and torso could still be seen, but in essence it was still a chaotic black mist.

  But Tong Sui closed his eyes and slept without knowing anything about it.

  His steady breathing was the only sound in the room, resting quietly there with a strong attraction.

  Black Mist could no longer wait, and crawled over almost greedily. It could not be fully regarded as part of its hands and feet, and climbed up to the corner of the bed in a twisted posture.

  Tong Sui was lying on his side, and the quilt on his body was just pulled over to cover him weakly.

  A piece of calf was outside the quilt.

  The beautiful white insteps and lonely ankles are exposed, so white that they look like they can be crushed without much effort.

  The black mist surged violently, turning into wisps of mist and surrounding it, tightly wrapping around Tong Sui.

  A hand slowly condensed out of the black mist.

  It was a very poor imitation. The fingers were not arranged in the same size as a normal person. They looked like the product of some kind of genetic abnormality. There was no sense of beauty at all, and it only made people feel scared and disgusted.

  Even so, it didn't affect its ability to hold the thin ankle at all.

  As if he were playing with some precious glass handicraft, afraid that there would be some cracks in it, his movements were extremely gentle, like a monster sniffing roses.

  No matter how gentle it was, the penetrating chill still brought discomfort to childhood.

  He frowned in his sleep and kicked his legs to try to get rid of the discomfort.

  Snow-white feet passed straight through the black mist.

  After the black mist was dispersed, it spread around, and the annoying coldness also disappeared.

  Because of the kicking action just now, the corners of Tong Sui's loose hospital clothes were rolled up a bit. His calves were slender and straight, without any obvious muscle lines.

  The black mist that was stepped on by Tong Sui did not suffer much damage, and quickly regrouped, becoming more dense than last time.

  And the mist that was shaking it stuck up again.

  It transformed into a very vague human face, with no specific appearance, leaning against Tong Sui's feet.

  I don't know what ingredients this thing is made of. It seems to have no shame at all. If someone steps on it, it will stick to it. It is more like an incomprehensible act of flattery than evil.

  But the impression it brings to people is really bad, even if it is transformed, it is an ugly thing without order.

  The closer it sticks, the more obvious the inhuman chill will be.

  Tong Sui moved his legs again.

  But this time it has obviously learned the lesson just now. It sticks tightly to the flesh, and with the hands and face it transformed into, the picture is a bit shockingly absurd for a moment.

  Tong Sui struggled several times but couldn't break free, so he subconsciously pulled the quilt and covered his legs.

  The whole mass of black mist was wrapped up in it. The quilt was a bit stuffy and the air was not circulated enough. There was a warm body temperature and a faint fragrance left on the body by the shower gel.

  And a unique sweetness deep in the soul.

  Unlike the fragrance of shower gel that floats on the surface, it is deeper and integrated into the bone marrow, attracting you from the inside out.

  Just smelling it was no longer enough to satisfy it.

  The black mist split into another group like mycelium, slowly wrapping around Tong Sui's thin and white fingertips, tracing the lines of his palms.

  Tong Sui relied heavily on sleep to replenish his energy. Now he was so annoyed that he couldn't stand it anymore. His sleepiness outweighed his fear and he cursed angrily: "I'm not letting you sleep anymore!" The angry black mist was like a tide

  . Faded away, huddled up and retreated to the bed.

  The ugly and twisted hands and feet were scratching the mattress beside the bed. If you look carefully, you can see something like a grievance on the blurry face.

  It doesn't understand why it is being scolded.

  However, Tong Sui didn't even open his eyes, so naturally no one appreciated his pretentious gesture.

  When I was young, I never thought that this thing could understand human speech, but it finally left me and I could sleep well.

  Tick ​​tock.

  He vaguely seemed to hear the sound of water coming from outside the balcony, falling intermittently.

  It must be raining.

  Tong Sui turned over irritably and covered his head with the quilt. He didn't pay attention to the sound anymore and fell into a deep sleep until the first morning.

  It was daybreak when he opened his eyes.

  As a child, I thought about it with hindsight and was a little scared when I remembered what happened last night.

  He actually fell asleep under the harassment.

  Fortunately, the night passed safely and nothing happened.

  The nurse came in and greeted him, "Good morning. The weather today is good. It looks very suitable for outdoor sports."

  Tong Sui opened the quilt, lowered his head and put on his shoes and said, "Didn't it rain all night yesterday? The floor fell so quickly. Is it dry?"

  "Raining?" The nurse put the pen against her chin, "It didn't rain last night. It should have been sunny recently."

  But.

  Tong Sui was sure he heard the sound of water dripping. He looked at the balcony and saw that the outside of the originally silver-white railings had been stained with dark red paint at some point.

  Where does this stuff come from.

  After Tong Sui walked over, he smelled the familiar fishy smell and had some vague thoughts in his mind. He slowly raised his head along the dripping traces.

  He saw the clothes hanging outside.

  To be precise, it was a corpse hanging in mid-air. Due to the massive blood loss, the original blue and white hospital gown had been completely dyed crimson.

  Snap.

  A drop of blood fell on the railing, making another sound similar to the rain last night.

  Tong Sui quickly took half a step back, cold sweat breaking out on his back.

  The sound he heard all night last night was like this...

  The familiar panic and commotion outside the ward sounded again.

  Tong Sui walked up to the first floor and saw four corpses on the ground.

  There were actually four people.

  Their faces were pale because their blood had been basically drained, and their skin was loose and droopy, like human skin covering a skeleton.

  Four people died last night.

  The balconies on each floor were sealed, and there were no signs of damage. They were hung outside the balcony railings in a way that was impossible to do conventionally.

  Even players who often do quests can't help but get chills on their backs.

  Tong Sui looked at the faces of the dead NPCs, the same followers who crowded in the toilet and tortured Pei Xiang that day.

  Is it a coincidence?

  It seems that there is some connection between that unknown force and Pei Xiang.

  The caregivers quickly covered the body with a white cloth and took it away.

  Because such unexplainable things happened twice in a row, Tong Sui obviously felt that the number of guards responsible for guarding had increased today.

  This made it even more difficult for them to search for nursing homes.

  However, the shift schedule obtained by Wen Jian and Xiao Shen clearly recorded the time of each shift change. They could use this time to briefly search for room passwords.

  Tong Sui searched several places but found nothing.

  Then I heard a new personal mission being announced in my mind.

  [Personal mission released, please care for an NPC in the copy and accompany him.

  Mission time limit: one hour.

  Punishment for mission failure: obliteration. 】

  What kind of personal mission is this?

  Tong Sui looked at Wen Jian and Xiao Shen. They looked unhappy and seemed to have received different tasks from him.

  Xiao Shen said: "Let's go here today. Let's complete the tasks separately." "

  Okay."

  Although I don't know what the basis for the task is, but compared to their personal tasks, Tong Sui's is much simpler. .

  If he is looking for a random NPC, he can go to Pei Xiang.

  So Tong Sui walked towards Pei Xiang's ward.

  From a distance, he saw the figure squatting behind the door, stretching his neck. After hearing his footsteps, he reached out his hand excitedly from behind the door.

  Pei Xiang didn't know how long he had been waiting here.

  Tong Sui walked over quickly and saw that Pei Xiang was wearing shoes. Although the shoelaces were a bit sloppy, they did not affect his normal wear.

  "It's amazing. I learned it after just one lesson."

  Pei Xiang excitedly moved his head over, as if asking for credit. Tong Sui was stunned for a moment, and then his hand was placed on top of his head.

  The hair in the palm of my hand feels a little prickly and frizzy.

  Pei Xiang narrowed his eyes and seemed to enjoy having his head touched like this.

  Childhood really couldn't connect such a simple person in front of him with that dirty thing that haunted the darkness.

  He asked unconsciously: "If I want to leave here, will you come with me?"

  Pei Xiang heard the words "leave" and "walk" in his words, and his whole person instantly became nervous, and his expression was even a little nervous. He was immersed in it. In some kind of fear, he held Tongsui's hand tightly, so hard that Tongsui took a breath.

  "It hurts."

  Pei Xiang was frightened and quickly let go of his hand after he recovered.

  There was an obvious red mark on Tong Sui's slender wrist. Because of the pain, there was a little moisture in his eyes.

  Pei Xiang made a whining sound in anxiety.

  He didn't mean to hurt Tong Sui. As if he knew he had made a mistake, Pei Xiang actually started smashing the wall with his head in front of Tong Sui.

  This almost self-abuse method frightened Tong Sui, and he quickly stretched out his hand to stop him, "Stop!"

  His tone had never been so serious, making Pei Xiang stick to the wall obediently, as if he was facing the wall. Think about it.

  Tong Sui pulled down his sleeves to cover the trace, "Turn around."

  Pei Xiang slowly moved a little, lowering his head and not daring to look into Tong Sui's eyes.

  "I know you didn't hurt me on purpose, but you can't abuse yourself in this way." Tong Sui couldn't explain what it was like mentally, and her soft fingertips gently touched his forehead, "Does it hurt? Does it hurt?"

  Pei Xiang shook his head.

  How could it not hurt when it was so red?

  Tong Sui said: "Just saying you're sorry is enough to let others know that you want to apologize."

  Pei Xiang's eyes were a little erratic. Speaking normally, which is easy for most people, is a very special thing for him. Little difficult things.

  Tong Sui had heard him uttering a few words intermittently, and there was nothing wrong with his voice.

  He came closer and pinched Pei Xiang's cheeks.

  "Open your mouth and let me take a look."

  Although Pei Xiang was confused, he still obeyed and opened his mouth wide to let him command.

  Tong Sui checked it simply.

  There were no obvious injuries or lesions, indicating that Pei Xiang was able to speak normally.

  Tong Sui let go of him and repeated the words "sorry" again.

  "It's your turn."

  Pei Xiang opened his mouth with difficulty, and only some unexplained sounds came out from his throat, like the grunts of some kind of animal.

  Tong Sui said, "Let's do this. You try calling my name first."

  Pei Xiang's eyes brightened a little, but soon darkened again, and he nodded hesitantly.

  After waiting for a long time, he opened his mouth and made a weak sound.

  "Tong, Tong Sui,"

  his voice was still a little trembling and hoarse, but it couldn't hide the fact that his voice was beautiful, like a somewhat freehand prose poem.

  His beauty may only be understood by those who appreciate it carefully.

  Pei Xiang muttered his name, becoming more fluent over and over again. He said in a low voice: "Tong Sui, yes, I'm sorry..."

  Tong Sui reached out and touched his cheek, "Look, it's OK You can do it, right?"

  Pei Xiang's cheeks turned red, "Tong Sui."

  "Huh?" Tong Sui said, "Your voice is very nice. You can talk more in the future. I like to hear your voice."

  Pei Xiang said Xiang blushed and nodded heavily. His face and heart were as hot as a fire. He couldn't help but rub Tong Sui's palm, "Tong Sui..." Listening to him repeating his name

  , Tong Sui felt helpless and funny, but this was considered a good progress.

  With the completion of personal tasks, the sun gradually sets.

  When the nurse came over, he saw Tong Sui's figure. He reminded him loudly: "Master Tong, it's time for you to go back to your room."

  Tong Sui said, "How long will he be locked up?"

  "Tomorrow is the last day. ," the nurse said, "Please."

  After Tong Sui left, Pei Xiang still squatted at the door and stretched his neck, until the last ray of light in the corridor was swallowed up, and he was completely plunged into strange darkness.

  A black mist slowly condensed from behind Pei Xiang, lay on his shoulder, and was completely absorbed in a short time.

  Pei Xiang's originally dull eyes were filled with an aura of danger, as if he had changed into a different person, and he easily removed the chains on his legs that restricted his movement.

  If the original him seemed to be wearing a somewhat incomplete part of his body, then perhaps the current Pei Xiang is complete.

  When he got up, he heard a noise from outside the door. A patient in hospital clothes walked in, still complaining: "Why are you stuck here? Get out of the way. It's really unlucky to live with you."

  Pei The sound turned around.

  The person in the ward who was trying to force Lai Lai suddenly froze, "You, what's the look in your eyes, you idiot?"

  Those dark pupils were like a bottomless pool of cold spring, which sent chills down his back.

  "Idiot?"

  Pei Xiang raised his eyebrows and took a step forward.

  The mist behind him condensed into solid form repeatedly, and his deformed hands and feet twisted wildly in mid-air and rushed forward quickly.

  "Ahhhh!!"

  The patient was so frightened that he ran to the door and tried to open the locked iron door, screaming miserably.

  Pei Xiang walked over slowly, light dancing in the depths of his dark pupils, and with a faint smile on his face, he slowly squatted down in front of the man who was on the verge of collapse.

  "You are so noisy."

  After Pei Xiang's words fell, the person in front of him seemed to have his throat strangled, and no sound could come out of his mouth. He fell down with his eyes closed and his life or death was unknown.

  "Tsk, it's boring."

  Pei Xiang stood up straight and moved his body, making a twisting sound like a rusty clockwork. "It's been so long since I've been back. This shell is getting harder and harder to use." :,