On the List

�✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙�Derek

�✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙�
Derek

Walking into Scott's house, he saw the pack sitting at the kitchen table.

"Hey has anyone seen Faye lately?" Derek asked

"Who's Faye?" Stiles asked cocking an eyebrow

"Freya!" The pack turned to yell at him.

Holding up his hands Stiles replied "whoa guys how was i supposed to know that! She's my freaking teacher not my friend!"

Scott was staring at Derek weirdly, sniffing in his direction his face changed to confusion.

"Why do you smell like her?" Scott asked

Derek just shot him a look telling him to shut up but the group saw enough.

"I totally saw that coming. Derek and Freya are together." Lydia said

"Whoa we aren't together. We are friends." Derek said

"Doesn't smell like that." Issac retorted

Shooting Isaac a nasty glare he looked back to Scott. "Why am I here?"

Standing up Scott said "we found out the list we have isn't actually all of it. Their is a second part."

"Did you guys crack the code yet?" Derek asked

"Lydia just did but we waited for you to look" Scott explained

Lydia swivelled the computer towards the rest of them, showing the last part of the list.

The pack was dead silent as they read.

Beacon Hills Deadpool

(Orphaned) SATOMI ITO 10,000,000

MALIA HALE 4,000,000

MEREDITH WALKER 1,000,000

LIZ MOORE 1,000,000

PATRICK CLARK 1,000,000

BREE LEVERETT 250,000

KAITLYN SCHAAR 250,000

GENEVIVE CARY 250,000

ANGELIQUE FAIN 250,000

LORILEE ROHR 250,000

FREYA GRACE LEBONAIR  25,000,000

BRITTANI KEGLEY 250,000

"No.." Derek breathed out, his repeating nightmare has come true. Ever since Peter revealed the two were mates Derek had been terrified of this happening.

Faye was on the list.

And worse..

Derek couldn't get a hold of her.

****

Freya knew two things upon waking up. One, she had thick iron cuffs on preventing magic usage attached to a rope hanging from the wall, her feet barley touching the floor. Second, the mask covering her mouth and nose wasn't a regular one. No it was almost a mussel but a gas was being pumped in so every breath was immensely painful.  She was guessing mistletoe by the smell which wasn't good for her. It was a poison, meaning they were slowly killing her either for fun or in hopes to lure out someone else.

Looking around she noted she was in an old warehouse. Discarded metal littered throughout the space. She couldn't see anyone but heard people talking far away, most likely behind her.

She could see the sun setting in the distance through a small window, meaning she'd been here at least a day.

Did anyone know she was taken?

Was Derek looking for her?

Did he think she was avoiding him?

Her head was spinning with thoughts as she took another breath of the gas. She coughed in pain, her lungs were on fire. Her veins felt like they burning, slowing down as her heart beat did. They were trying to push out the poison and it hurt.

Hearing foot steps Faye looked up to see a group of obviously hunters coming her way. A large man of the group was looking at her with a big grin and her cracked his knuckles.

One man stopped in front of her. He was a tall, heavy set, balding older man.

"The last remaining witch of the great Lebonairs.. The last pureblood witch. Finally after all these years I can end your miserable life."

"Had your parents given you up when I asked years ago, your line probably would've gone on for generations you know? But they didn't listen. So I murdered them all. Damn, that was fun." He spoke with an eerie smile as he looked her up and down examining the mess they made of her. The gas had made its way into Faye's system making her look pale and sickly. Her breathing laboured and eyes already struggling to stay open. They hadn't even touched her yet and she already looked like hell.

Her skin crawled at the look he gave her, like she was a bug he was about to squash. She tried to back away as he stepped closer to her but the chains holding her wouldn't budge. He forcefully took her chin making her lock eyes with him as sickening smile.

"I was going to kill you right away but since you made friends with the Hale and true alphas pack I'm going to use you as bait. Since there is a price on their heads not only will I rid this town of its supernaturals, I'll also get rich. Plus I get to see your face as I kill your friends."

Faye was holding back tears as he dropped her chin nodding to the man that was cracking his knuckles earlier. The man stepped up rolling his shoulders as the group walked away.

Freya didn't look up at the man as punched her stomach causing her to gasp for air but with her face she only inhaled more poison.

The man used her as his own personal punching bag. Faye was numb to the pain at this point. Her thoughts only filled with her friends.
Her students.

Derek.

They were all going to die just because they knew her.

Because instead of keeping to herself she let a grumpy mannerless werewolf into her heart.

As the darkness started to consume her again, her only hope was that the poison would kill her before they found her.

She prayed to the Gods to come for her.

🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨