Void

✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

Swinging the door open at the sound of knocking Freya didn't bother looking to see who it was, having already sense the wolf.  Turning around she walked to grabbed a box heading to the door.

"What are you doing?" Derek's voice sounded throughout the flat.

"What does it look like Derek." She said annoyed at his presence. She'd hope to be able to leave town without seeing anyone but luck wasn't on her side.

"It's looks like your packing." He stated not moving out of the door way.

"Good to know your eyes still work. Now get out of my way." Freya moved to go pass him but was stopped by Derek moving in front of her.

"No" he blocked the door completely now.

"Move Derek. Before I fry your face off." She warned him tilting her head.

"Where are you going?" He said more forcefully now.

"Leaving. Move." She returned to tone

"Talk to me Freya" he sighed.

"I thought that's what I've been doing, unless we have been telepathically communicating?" She rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm not moving until you answer me." He pushed.

"Home. I'm going home." Sighing she replied just wanting him to leave.

"Home?" He furrowed his brows.

"New Orleans. Now. Get. Out. Of. My. Way." She growled, getting more pissed off the longer he didn't move.

Finally Derek moved out of the door only to follow her to the elevator. Freyas attempt of pushing the buttons to keep him out failed making the witch inwardly growl.

"Why?" He said getting in beside her, his green eyes piercing her violet eyes. If she wasn't so pissed off at the wolf, she'd admit the stare created butterfly's in her stomach. No matter how mad she was he still got under her skin and she didn't like it. The power shift if anything just made Freya more mad at the wolf. She didn't like not being in control.

"Why? Why what? Why is the sky blue? Why is the earth round?" Freya sassed.

"Why are you going home?" He pressed.

"I killed everyone that was after me. Avenged my family. Survived being almost killed. Going home is a promise I made. One I intend to keep. Keeping my families legacy alive. That legacy is in New Orleans. Not some shitty backwater town." She explained with a monotone voice as her foot tapped watching the elevator numbers go down.

Finally hearing the ding Freya exhaled in relief. Exiting the elevator she walked outside to her truck. Unfortunately with Derek still following behind.

"Your running. We have to talk about us."  He pressed.

Pissed she turned around. "Us? Us? There is no fucking us. Secondly, I'm not running. I've finally stopped. I'm finally going home. So fuck you." She fumed. 

"We're mates, Freya. You can't just leave." Derek pleaded.

"You say that like it's supposed to mean something. Like your supposed to mean something to me. Your just the guy that lied to me. A one night stand. I thanked you for saving me and that's the end of it."

"I'm going back to my life. Back to my business. To school. To life. Where I'm going to find some regular guy and fall in love and make babies and have regular witchy life. Are you see the pattern?" She said.

Her heart would've broken at the sight of Derek had she not been so pissed. She didn't have it in her right now. She longed to be home. To be surrounded by music, art and adventure.

"What you want from me Derek I can't give you. I'm not a good person. Your better off without me, trust me. So just leave me alone." Freya said backing away and leaving Derek standing broken hearted alone in the vacant parking lot.

✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙✨🌙

That's the end of part 1! Derek and Freya are on the outs and she's leaving Beacon hills.

I'm excited to add some more characters and more depth to her life before. As well as exploring the culture of New Orleans. I'm going to be taking a bit of an inspiration for the supernatural community from the originals.