CHAPTER ONE

This track spins off from the moment Imlie went to the hospital to check on Madhav and Aryan came looking for Imlie at the hospital.

Imile was trying to speak to Aryan on the phone when she felt someone hit her with a heavy object on her head, so hard that everything around her vision was blurred and she fell unconscious. Jyoty with the help of Harry quickly carried Imlie on the wheelchair trying to take her out of the hospital when she sited Aryan coming towards them.

Jyoti: Shit Harry we seem to be running out of luck today, Aryan is coming towards this direction.
Harry: i honestly regret the day I met you Jyoti your presence in my life screams nothing but danger.

J: shut up you fool and help me find a solution before Aryan gets here.

Harry looks around quickly and sees the morgue, he tells Jyoti who pushes the wheelchair into the morgue and quickly carries Imlie into one of the dead bodies refrigerating storage cabinets. Unknown to them that Imlie was only unconscious but not dead and that a piece of her saree was stock on the wheelchair.
They heard footsteps approaching and immediately hid behind the Cabinets and just the two mortuary attendants came in and carried on of the dead bodies (a male) and mistook Imlie to be the wife of the dead man because her cabinet was close to his without checking the right-hand cabinet.
While they left a third person came in to take the wheel chair, when he was leaving the morgue, right outside the door Aryan came met him and showed him a picture of Imlie asking if he saw her around and he said no. Just then Aryan noticed the piece of Imlie’s saree stock non the wheelchair and stopped the attendant asking him how that saree came about.

Attendant: I don’t know Sir I just took it out of the morgue and you met me here.

Aryan: that’s my wife’s, open the morgue immediately I need to check for her.

Immediately they entered they looked around but didn’t see anyone including Jyoti and harry because they changed their position and hid at the back of the Cabinets.

Aryan was still not satisfied and asked the guy to open up all the cabinets, he refused and Aryan threatened him telling him who he was and how 25% of the hospital funding came from Arvind foundation which is owned by the Rathores.
Immediately the attendant opened up all the Cabinets which few bodies in them and the rest were empty yet Imlie was in none of them.
Just then the attendant spoke.
A: Mr. Rathore, two bodies were just carried out right now and one was a woman.
Aryan: where are they taking them to and which direction are they headed.
The boy offered to show him and immediately they both ran towards the reception while the guy called out to his colleagues on siting them close to the exit door.
Immediately Aryan fling the cloth on the stretcher and saw it was a man and ran towards the second stretcher and opened cloth only to see his lying with her eyes open.
Aryan screamed ‘‘IMLIE’’ attracting attention of everyone in the hospital and the doctors and nurses came rushing they realized she was not dead but in a critical condition. Imlie was taken into the ICU immediately, while Aryan made a call to the house informing his mother what just happened and in no time every member of the family arrived at the hospital.
Meanwhile, Jyoti was and Harry was able to distract the security guards in the monitoring room and tampered with the CCTV footage to make sure they never get cut.
While the family members were waiting outside the ICU for over 1 hour.
Narmada: Aru how did this happen, what happened to Imlie?
Aryan: Maa I don’t know; I saw her leaving the house with Madhav and I followed her here only to find her unconscious.
Just then he remembers Madhav and asks of him, he quickly ran to the reception asking for Madhav who came to the hospital with Imlie. The receptionist checked the record and told him that Madhav couldn’t have possibly come with Imlie because according to her record Madhav is still admitted in the hospital, woke up for few minutes earlier but hasn’t left.
Aryan was shocked, he couldn’t believe his ears. He demanded to see Madhav and he was shown his room and on reaching there he saw that Madhav was sleeping and the nurse who was attached to his room on special orders from imlie told him he hasn’t woken up yet.
This confused Aryan the more, a lot of questions came to his mind but his priority was to find out how his wife was doing and he was heading back to the ICU when he saw the doctor stepping out of the ICU. He rushed to him and asked.