CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
It was a day before Jyoti’s funeral, her last rites were supposed to be performed next day. Aryan suddenly came home and informed his mum and sister that he was going on a three days trip with Imlie. Narmada didn’t suspect anything, in fact she was happy, she thought it was good for her kids to take a break and a change of environment was good for Imlie.
But Arpita Singh Rathore was very suspicious of her brother, taking a trip all of a sudden and that too with Imlie, what is this UNB up to now she thought to herself. “Aru why all of a sudden?” Arpita asked.

“Di what all of a sudden” Aryan asked pretending to not understand the meaning of her question.
“I mean this trip, its too sudden and you never made mention of it before now”

“Di do you want to come with us?”

Arpita went close to her brother, making her voice audible for only him to hear her.
“UNB you and I know that there is something or reason behind this sudden trip of yours, what are you not telling me?”

“Di why are you interrogating me, wait do you think I want to go sell Imlie on this trip?” Aryan said still giving away any secret, expression or emotions.
“I did say anything like, I am just…”

“Di please just leave, I want to spend some lone time with my wife, I am sure you don’t want her moaning out loud in the house, that wouldn’t be good will it” he whispered closed to her ear with a smirk while running upstairs, Arpita squeezed her face in a frown. Before she could react, Aryan was already half way up the stairs.

In Aryan’s bedroom, the bags were already packed courtesy of Shalu and Dolly on Aryan’s instruction after contacting Imlie’s doctor and made necessary arrangement for her drugs and diet plans.
The bags were taken to the car by the servants, Aryan took his mother’s blessings and said his byes, Imlie was excited and so was Aryan. They drove off with the driver who will take them to the airport and bring back the car.
They boarded the jet at the airport, as they took off, Aryan was reminiscing on the events of the past last 8 days, he looked at Imlie, who was all excited, blabbering about everything and anything she comes across.
He was going to spend the next 3 days with this woman in Paris and he was going to treat her like the child she is right now taking her to Disneyland in Paris the next day, taking he shopping, Visiting the Parc des Buttes Chaumont on the second day, spending the 3rd day visiting the Eiffel tower and taking the miraculous cruise down the seine river.
He was going to live the next three days with woman he has been blessed with.
Thinking about all that went down after the day he had Badi maa arrested.
FLASHBACK
Aryan was in his office thinking about the number of times Imlie was attacked ever since they got married, he can’t believe his own Badi maa did so much to take away his happiness for her own selfish reasons. His thoughts were broken when his phone rang, looking at it the call was from an unknown number, he picked and it was Badi maa. She called to plead with Aryan to listen to them, saying she was not behind the poisoned Smoothie.
For some reasons he thought to investigate more, if Badi maa kept saying she didn’t poison Imlie then who did, could there be someone else in the Mansion who wants Imlie dead?
His eyes fell on Imlie’s phone and he remembered the recording he received few days back, he forgot to speak to Jyo about it he thought, he remembered Shalu had mentioned something about Jyoti sneaking around his window the other day, Jyoti was the only one who knew about his fertility reports, Damit it was Jyoti who put those ideas of Imlie and Madhav in his head, wait a minute she never showed me the CCTV footage she said she got from the Pharmacy, wait a minute CCTV !!!   He took his phone made two calls, one to a CCTV technician and the second to Jyoti.
“Hey Jyo good day, are busy can we hangout?” he asked

“Sure Aryan, were do you want to meet up?”
Jyoti replied out of excitement, she can’t believe her dream is being fulfilled when she least expected it.
Aryan was asking her out on a date (foolish woman if only you know what Aryan has planned for you).
“Okay then meet me at the office in 20 we will go out together, please don’t tell anyone at home you are coming to meet me”. He said and ended the call.
Jyoti was over the moon; she couldn’t wait for 20 minutes; she dressed up immediately and went to Aryan’s office. Aryan was not surprised that she came before time, if what he was thinking was true then this woman won’t know what hit her.