𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

I clutched onto Kite as both he and Noah held me. The thing about enhanced senses was that it seemed like pain could also be enhanced, though it dulled quicker than it had when I was human. So as Noah slid yet another finger into my ass, I lowered my forehead against Kite's shoulder to wait out the burn. It never lasted long, thankfully. But ouch nonetheless.

Noah poured more lube - so graciously retrieved by Luca - onto his fingers as he slid them in and out of me. He didn't ask when I was ready for another finger, but maybe he didn't need to. Because the moment the burn lessened to a dull ache, he slid another finger in.

"You're doing so good." His voice was husky, full of a strained sort of need.

I closed my eyes and continued to hold onto Kite, my fingernails digging into his skin at the praise mixed with that burn as Noah stretched me further.

I cursed, lifting my head. I eyed the smooth skin of Kite's neck, contemplating for only a moment before I bit him.

"Fuck," he grabbed my waist.

I took my fangs out of him and leaned down further, biting down on his nipple piercing.

His grip tightened and he moaned.

'Stop it,' Kite's voice was even breathless in my head.

'Why?' I looked up at him, biting harder. His face reddened. 'Don't want them to see you bend for me?'

His eyes widened and he looked away, shielding his face from the other two. But they had seen it.

"Oh," Luca said, a note of understanding in that one word.

I removed my fangs once again, licking the blood from my lips.

'Consider it payback for slapping my ass,' I thought to Kite.

He glared at me, though it lacked any real animosity. I'd turned him on again, just like I knew biting it would. A guy didn't get his nipple pierced if he didn't like them played with. It wouldn't make any sense.

Noah pulled his fingers out of me.

I looked back at him, watching as he poured more lube into his hand, then as he rubbed it along his cock. His green eyes met mine as he moved his hand over himself.

"Climb on top of Luca," he said, his voice hoarse.

I pulled away from Kite and straddled Luca's hips. He grasped my waist, smirked, then pushed his cock deep inside of me.

I fell forward, catching myself on my hands and stared down at him, my insides clenching around him as I bit back a moan.

Luca winked. "What a good girl, getting into position for Noah to take your ass."

I felt Noah shift behind me. The moment I felt the head of his cock at my entrance, I stiffened.

"No," Luca admonished, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me closer to him. "Relax."

His lips met mine and he kissed me slowly, his lips molding to mine before he tasted me with his tongue. He rocked his hips slowly, creating a delicious sort of friction inside of me, even as Noah pushed deeper.

I groaned when he pushed all the way in, the feel of both of them inside of me causing my body to twitch as I attempted to breathe through the feeling of being so damn full.

"Shit," Noah choked out, leaning over me and pressing his forehead against my shoulder.

Luca groaned and kissed me one last time before pulling me away from him. He moved his hips faster, pushing into me as Noah found his own rhythm.

An explosion of tingles raced across my skin and I couldn't help the moan that came from my mouth as they both moved. The burn was still there, of course, but it was fading faster as the pleasure started taking over.

Luca grabbed my chin and turned my head, forcing my mouth open for Kite.

I looked up at Kite and nodded once before he pushed inside of my mouth.

"Oh, God," Noah groaned. "I can feel your piercings, Luca."

"Like that, huh?" Luca rolled his hips, making me groan around Kite's cock.

Noah leaned forward and bit into my shoulder, amplifying the pleasure ten fold. My mind was foggy, my eyes were tear-filled, and my impending orgasm raced to the surface so fast that it almost hurt. My body felt like it was on fire as every little sensation came crashing down at once.

I clenched the sheets on either side of Luca's shoulders, trembling, trying to stay in position as my orgasm wracked me. But Noah bit deeper. Harder to the point of pain, and I felt him come inside of me, seconds before Kite grabbed my hair and held me in place as he came in my mouth.

Luca looked up at Kite, and Kite immediately obeyed whatever silent command he was given. He leaned down and bit down into my other shoulder, tearing a scream from my throat as one orgasm pushed into another.

Luca gripped my hips and pushed me down further onto him as he came, his head falling back and his eyes closing.

I was shaking when Kite pulled me off of Luca and laid me down, making sure my head was on one of my pillows. Kite ran a hand over my body, and any pain I may have felt disappeared almost immediately.

Luca went to a door and opened it, walking inside. I watched the open doorway for a moment before I heard a faucet running and the smell of lavender reached my nose.

Noah leaned over me and kissed me gently, then kissed my cheek, and then my forehead.

He smiled down at me, and I finally saw it. He'd said he had loved me since before the takeover, but those eyes just now allowed me to see it.

"We'll get you some blood after we all clean up," Kite finally said once Noah pulled away.

I nodded and pushed myself up, but Kite grabbed me and held me to him as he walked me to the bathroom, Noah close behind.

Luca looked up from the large whirlpool bathtub as he pushed the button to start the jets. He eyed me in Kite's arms, laughing quietly when I scowled.

Kite lowered me into the bath, and Noah stepped in with me, pulling me towards him and around so that my back was against his front. He lowered his head to my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you," he whispered when Luca and Kite stepped out.

"For what," I asked, leaning my head against his.

He was silent for a moment, and all I could hear was the sound of the jets and the faucet running. His arms tightened around me, pulling me closer.

"For everything," he finally said.

I turned my face when he raised his head. I looked at him for a moment, staring into his beautiful green eyes.

'I love you,' he thought to me.

I smiled slightly. 'I love you too, Noah.'

The grin that lit his face made me catch my breath, my eyes widening.

"Uh-uh." He shook his head, still smiling. "Don't look at me like that or we're doing it in the tub."

I frowned. "Is that a problem?"

He sputtered a laugh and I kissed him. When I pulled away, he had a cute little smile on his face. "We'll fuck in the tub soon, Mae. But for now, we're getting you cleaned up and then we're going to go get you blood."

I pouted, but eventually turned back around and rested against him, allowing his hands to move over me as he cleaned me.

*****
A/N: hopefully that makes up for the whole cliffhanger thing 🫡

Also I assume some of you will comment about Seraph... I had originally wanted him to be a part of this, however as I started writing it, I realized it didn't fit his character or his mentality. HOWEVER there are always bonus chapters.

Have a good rest of your week and I apologize again for the previous cliffhanger.