2022

After the events of ghost face in 2011 Lana has been more guarded and over protective so when her two youngest asked to go stay the night over at there friends for faith it was her friend Tara and Liam his friend gage after countless begging she finally agreed.

Faith is 18 now grown into a young woman with her blue highlighted hair pulled up in a high ponytail as she wore a black tank top with white jean shorts. same as Tara who was dressed in a pink top with jeans and her hair pulled up as they were having a sleepover at taras house.

A phone is heard ringing when taras house was shown. She and fairy were shown in the kitchen making food as faith was watching funny tik toks as the phone keeps ringing "hey Tara you want me to get it"she asked as Tara nodded while cooking something on the stove.

Faith reached over pressing the answer button "hello"she says into the phone.

"Hello is tara there"a males voice is heard.

"Depends on who's asking "faith says as Tara looks over at her confused.

"I'm a friend of her mom's we go to the same aaa group"he says as faith gets up walking around to the side of the Ile where Tara is as she hands her the phone "some friend of your mom's"she says before taking over the pot so Tara can handle it while she texted there other friend amber as Tara walks back into the kitchen.

"What's your favorite scary movie"faith heard the man ask Tara as she rolls her eyes as Tara shakes her head amused at her friend.

"The babadook it's an amazing meditation on motherhood and grie"Tara says taking back over the pot as faith goes back to watching funny tik toks.

She jumps when Tara all of sudden drops the phone with a pale face "Tara are you okay"she asked her friend worried.

"He was starting to sound like that guy I heard from your mom.

"You mean ghost face"faith asked with tense shoulders.

Tara nodded her head before both girls freeze when the phone rings again"lock the doors now"faith says as Tara quickly pulls of the security system on her phone locking all the doors in the house. "Systems armed "a automatic voice says.

Tara was texting Amber about what was happening while Faith was texting her mom who says she was on her way with her dad.

"Alright we just need to stay calm until my mom and dad get here but don't worry I'll protect you Tara I've been through this when I was younger it's always some sick fucker whose either really screwed up in the head or just some nut after fame"faith says as Tara nodded her head before the phone rings again as faith picks up "what do you want asshole"she says getting to the point.

The person that on the other line chuckles"ah it seems like your familiar with this so let's just get straight to the point you hand over the phone to Tara so we can play a game or I kill y'all's little female friend "the voice says as faith glares when a video of amber was shown on both of there phones.

"How about you go fuck yourself"she says harshly as she hangs up before going to her back grabbing the gun she packed as Tara was panicking before she runs to the door.

"Tara don't!"faith yells running after her. But just Tara opens the door there stood another ghost face as he sliced deeply into taras side before they were shot into the shoulder before faith mangages to slam the door closed as attractive the alarm system but it seems this ghost face was smart "keep locking the doors"faith says as she manages to tie a piece of her shirt around Tara who groans in pain before faith keeps her gaurd up as she holds her gun"you stay right her wife he calls don't answer it"she says.

Faith then moves around with her gun in front of her as she was breathing heavily"I know your in here and you better be ready cause I'm not the type of person you fuck with"she says as she then hears foot steps behind her before whirling around whipping the killer in the head stunning them before she tackles them done as Tara runs forward shocked"go my para should be here soon!"she yells causing the killer to lash it stabbing her in the arm as she screams bloody murder.

The killer kicks her off as she groans the killer chases after Tara before attacking her as they stab her in the ribs before throwing her to the ground as she trys to crawl away before they break her ankle as they step on it hard as she cry's in agony before turning over as blood was bleeding out of the killer goes to stab her but she blocked it with her hand making it go completely through.

Faith groans getting to her feet with a glare as she stumbled bleeding heavily from her arm before she takes as running start through the living room tackling them through the coffee table as it shatters on there weight before she grabs there knife going to stab them before sirens are heard as she looks away from the killer giving them the chance to kick her off as she falls beside Tara who was going in and out of conscience.

Faith was breathing heavily as the killer some how got away as she sighs knowing it was start again before red and blue lights were shown outside as she stares at the ceiling before a scream was heard before everything went black as a slice was made before the name scream appears with blood.