friends and sneak attack

Faith and Tara were resting as Lana who was wearing a black tank top with a jean jacket with her black jeans and boots with her hair in a messy boun.texting her husband about how there recovery is going while Liam sat by his sister side as she sleeps when there was a knock on the door making Lana look up as west pokes his head in"hey we heard they were awake so we came to visit them."he says.

"Well faith just went to sleep but y'all can visit Tara"Lana says tara turns to see Wes as she smiles before there friends walk in and visit.

After a while the door opens as Sam and her boyfriend walked in as Lana stiffens she knew who Sam's father was she held no anger for the girl just her father before looking at the new face behind her.

Lana gets up "hello Sam"she greets the girl as Sam smiles at the women who helped take care of Tara.

"Hi mrs. Lana"Sam greets before seeing the elder women eyeing her boyfriend in suspicion "oh this is Richie my boyfriend "she explained as Lana nods her head.

"Well I'll let y'all kids visit I'm gonna get some coffee "Lana says as she exits the room leaving the teens alone.

Liam decided to stay at the hospital while his friends went to the bar to play pool as his mom was outside on the phone with his family when he got a notification as his eyes widen "no fuckin way"he says as he reads an article about a killing at the bar it was that vincent guy who had worked with Tara and Liv.

His mother had walked back in"you got a notification to"she asked as he nods while she paced back and forth."I'll be right back"she says before leaving as something was telling her something wrong as she runs to the cafeteria were sam was.

As she gets closer she here's a crash before running in seeing ghost face attacking Sam before she runs full force into the person tackling them to the ground on the glass shards that litter everywhere as Sam watches with shock as she scrambled up.

Lana gets up breathing heavily as she kicks them in the head as she grabs Sam's arm"come on!"she says before the two run out and down the hallway"help us!"Sam tells as police officer that saw them running before he went to the cafeteria but the killer was gone again.

Lana leans against the wall breathing hard it was happening again she thought.

Soon she was shown back in faiths and taras room with amber, Richie, Liam and Sam as sheriff Judy now stands in front of them.

Lana stands be her son and daughter as she and Sam explained what happened.

"I've got a body outside a bar on Main and then you get attacked here well before Lana helped you escape."Judy says before she paced"you said the call came from Amber's number?"she then asked as sam nods her head.

"So we know he called on my phone before when he attacked Tara and faith "amber says as Lana hugs her kids close to her at the mention of the attack she wasn't going to let the killer anywhere near them again.

"Or and I'm just falling here you're the killer..."Richie says as Lana raised an eyebrow at Sam's boyfriend.

"And whatever you when all this happened"Judy questions with crossed arms.

"I was ... watching Netflix"Richie says as Lana scoffs at his poor excuse she wasn't letting her gaurd down she remembers the rules never trust the love interest.

Amber nods her head mockingly"ooh yeah super solid alibi bro"she says.

"Where were you"he retorts.

"I was questioning Amber and her friends at the sheriff's station"Judy says as amber smiles smug at Richie.

"Yeah I came as soon as I heard but you know the Netflix alibi is good to"amber says.

"Both of you stop" Judy says with a huff.

"Your gonna put more cops on their room right"Sam asked Judy.

Judy nods her head "yes and I can move y'all to a private floor deputy Vinson knows what he's doing y'all be safe"she says.

"Like we've been so far"sam says as it went quite real quick as Judy fake smiles "Samantha let's step outside"she says before the two leave.

While they were out side Richie turns to Lana "you could be the killer to"he says as Liam glares.

"Richie is it I've been this through this four times and let me say I will protect the ones I love I know the rules when it comes to be hunted but all four of those killers died trying and that will be the same fate for the next one"she says strongly as Liam and faith look at there mother she told them the stories of how this all has happened four times the last 3 almost killed her she was strong in there eyes she taught them everything on how to survive.

Richie and Amber share secret fearful looks they heard of the stories from the first four killing sprees.