revenge part 2

The house phone rings "that's for you"Sam says.

Richie scoffs still holding the gun at her"yeah like your gimpy little sister's gonna make a difference. She's our fucking pincushion at this point. Amber fan out she couldn't have gotten far."Richie says.

Amber was shown walking into a hallway to the living room"I can't find her!"she huffs before getting hit in the face with a crunch by Tara who was panting breathing hard as amber falls to the floor with a yell as Tara continued to hit her with the crutch.

Richie frowns hearing amber scream as he turns away from Sam"amber "he says giving Sam the moment to tackle him to the ground as she holds his arm up as he shoots at the ceiling as he continued to shoot widely as he screamed in pain before he grunts swamping them around as she was now on her back before she bites him hard enough on his arm to draw blood as he screamed falling back as Sam scrambled up running off.

Lana then runs over to Sidney putting pressure on her wound. Amber was continues to get hit until she kicked Tara in her gut as she stumbled back in pain as amber gets up grabbing her slamming here into the wall before throwing her over the couch breathing hard.

"Sam where you going your big scenes coming up!"Richie was heard yelling as amber makes her way back to the kitchen when Sidney and Lana pull her down as she screams dropping the gun as it slides.

Lana pins her down as she throws punches into the girls face"that's for Dewey and this"she says before putting her hands around the girls throat choking her"is for my brother you fucking bitch"she spits as amber  groans before blindly grabbing a knife on the counter as she stabs Lana in the side making the women scream before amber kicks her off.

"I'm gonna kill you bitches"ambers says taking her costume off as she slashed the knife at Sidney while Lana pulls her self up by grabbing the counter as gale stumbled up grabbing amber by the arm as Sidney quickly grabs a glass bottle of hand sanitizer before smashing it against ambers face as it shattered "fucking hand sanitizer?!"she groans in pain holding her face as gale managed to grab her before Lana and Sidney helped her through the girl across the counter.

Amber screams crashing to the ground as the three women corner her as she backs up against the cabinet holding her hands out"no no no it's not my fault! It's not my fault! "She pleads pulling her self up.

"You gotta be kidding me"Lana scoffs as they had been through this before.

"Let me guess the movies made you do it"sidney says breathing hard.

"No no! It was the message board I was radicalized! "She says panicking as gale scoffs"by movie fans"she says not believing the girl.

"Yes they went mad! Please it's not my fault I'm just a dumb kid. I just wanted to be apart of something "she says as Lana and gale glare at her with hatred.

"Apart of something you killed me Best friend!"gale yells.

"And my brother!"Lana says pissed as amber looks at them smuggly"yeah and they both died like pussy's"she says as Lana lunges at her grabbing the girl by her throat before amber choking the girl as amber claws at her hands before grabbing a plate and smashing it against the women's face cutting it as she then pushed Lana into Sidney as they both fall to the ground before amber attacks gale tackling her to the floor.

Amber pushed on her wound making gale scream before amber grabs her by the throat choking her. Richie was searching the house for Sam"thats the thing about slashers Sam,"he says walking towards the stairs as blood leads up them"so many blood trails this one your's only one way to find out"he says smiling before walking up the steps slowly.

Amber continues to choke gale with a smirk"I was the last thing before Jace and dewey died too I can't believe I get to do you three no last minute says this time your stories over!"amber says as gale strains looking at Lana and Sidney who bid towards the gun as she turns back to the girl chocking her"time to past the torch!"she says with glee.

Gale managed sit up a big"it's all yours bitch!"she says grabbing amber by the back of her head smashing there heads together as ambers head flys back before gale kicks her In the gut making the girl fly back with a groan as she gets up accidently turning the stove on.

"Y'all wanna do the honors"gale asked them breathing heavily as Sidney shakes her head "it's yours and Lana's turn"she says handing a gun to gale and Lana sees her dad's gun as she grabs it before groans getting up as the three women stand side by side.

Amber stands up scared beaten up as she holds her hands out "stop stop! I'm sorry about Jace and Dewey!"she begs one last time.

"Fuck you!"gale spits

"Enjoy misery in hell bitch"Lana says before she and gale shot amber multiple times in her gut and chest julting back by each bullet before twisting around as her whole top him slammed against the stove lighting her on fire as the girl flails around screaming before eventually falling to the ground dead as the three women watch as she burns.

"Enjoy that torch"Sidney says as they all share a look.

Richie twirls his knife as he makes it up to the top of the stairs as the blood trail leads to a door as he smiles going to open the door before another slams open beside him as Sam jumps out screaming tackling him into the rail making him drop the knife before she climbs on to his back choking him.

He then turns and slams her repeatedly into the wall"stop... fucking up my ending!"he yells before they both fall to the ground as Sam scrambled up running to the stairs until Richie tackles her as they roll down the steps before they fall to the bottom.

Richie slowly gets up with his gun"okay "he says with a chuckle as Sam groans in pain turning onto her stomach before trying to crawl to the door.

"What are you going to do now huh? Make a scary phone call to me pop out of the closet in a ghost face mask"Richie mocks as Sam looks to a mirror seeing her dead father before he nods to the knife Richie dropped as he nods his head "no because you're the villain! And the villain dies at the end those are the rules"Richie says as Sam grunts "I am introducing a new rule"reaching for the knife before turning her over on her back as he straddles her"and what would that be. Huh? Well?"he says mocking her with a laugh.

She looks at him coldy breathing hard "never fuck with the daughter of a serial killer"she says making him confused before swinging her arm up stabbing him through the side of his jaw as he gasp in shock his eyes widen.

She yanks it out before she pins him to the ground stabbing him repeatedly 27 times as blood splatters on him and her as he groans as blood coated his teeth as she holds the knife up breathing hard.

"What... about my ending"he groans out as she looks Coldy at him before leaning forward picking the back of his neck up"here it comes"she says placing the knife against his neck as she cuts it across as he chokes on his blood withering as Sam holds the knife in front of before wiping it clean with her other just like ghost face did as Richie slowly goes limp staring blankly at the ceiling.

Sam groans getting up as she stands above Richie when Sidney,Lana and gale join her as they stare down at the boy as Sam drops the knife to the ground breathing hard.

"Careful they always come back"Sidney says before Sam grabs gales gun and shoots Richie three times one in the shoulder,one in the neck and then the last one in the head his his blood and brain matter splatter over the floor.

Lana nods her head "that'll about do it"she says holding her side before a scream was heard as they whirl around seeing a half burnt amber running at them with a knife before she was shot in the head falling to the ground dead the four look up seeing Tara with a gun looking like she was in pain "I still prefer the babadook"she says as they all sigh with relief.

Sam limps to her sister before they share a hug as the three women smile.