meeting

Lana had went home that night as she sits at the counter running a stressed hand through her hair as she drinks her coffee when there was a knock on her door as she sets her coffee down she was the only one at home while the others were at work Liam was with his friends.

She opens the door seeing Richie and Sam "what are y'all doing here"she asked standing in her pajamas which was a t shirt and shorts.

"We are calling a meeting we already went to Dewey hopefully he'll show up but we want you there to you and him are the only ones who know what is going on"Sam says as she twiddles her fingers.

Lana thinks for a moment "alright let me change and I'll meet y'all there"she says making Sam smile"thank you"she says before she and Richie leave.

Lana closed her door as she walks up stairs as she changed into blue jeans with a red tank top and leather jack as she slips on her combat boots as she laced them up. She was then shown in her car pulling up at Mindy's hours as Sam, Richie and Dewey turn as she gets out her car.

Dewey smiles as he walks over to Lana"it's good to see you"he says as she was his honorary sister. Lana smiles hugging him back"it's good to see you to Dewey"she says as they pull away before they all head into Mindy's house.

Martha Randy's sister gasp when she sees Lana and Dewey "oh my it's been to long"she says pulling Lana into a hug as she laughs before Martha hugs Dewey.

Lana looks up at the portrait of Randy she missed her goofy Best friend before she sits down as they get started as Liam leans back in his seat he wore a emerald green t shirt with black jeans and tennis shoes with his flannel hanging loosely.

Martha then brings in snacks "who suspects! My brother would be so proud"she says sitting the snacks down before leaving the kids and two adults.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because...there's something I have to tell you"she says as Lana knows she about the uncover a secret as she and Liam share a look.

The TV was then shown on with billy Loomis as Lana stares at the screen coldy as he and Stu started all this she stands up making everyone stop talking as she walked out side as the others turn to Liam.

"She holds a lote of anger towards billy Loomis and Stu who started all this but killed people who she was close with just seeing that picture she would have broken y'all's TV if she hadn't stepped outside"he explains as many nod there heads in understanding.

Lana was outside smoking a cigarette when Sam storms out heading towards her car as Richie followed "I'll meet you back at the motel"she says as she gets into her car leaving Lana puts out her cigarette as she gets in her car and leaves.

Judy was shown in her house ordering sushi for her and her son"and extra edamame.please"she says while writing down a note before hanging up with a thank you.

She then puts the note onto the fridge before hearing something as she turns away from the fridge "that you tiger"she calls out but there was nothing but silence she carefully grabs a knife out as she slowly walks through the kitchen into another part of the house as she sees the back door open as she slowly walks towards it looking outside but sees nothing before closing the door and locking it.

She turns around only to jump when Wes pops out of nowhere making her gasp "Jesus!"he says as he was almost stabbed.

Judy smiles in relief lowering the knife with a hand on her chest "are you being safe out there honey"she asked as they walk back into the kitchen.

"To the point that all my friends mock me well besides Liam yes"Wes says taking out his tazer and maze as he smiles walking backwards before turning around "good boy"she says as they stop by the front door.

"So what's for dinner"he asked setting his tazer and maze down.

"Sushi I was just leaving to pick it up"Judy says grabbing her purse.

"Why don't you just Postmates it"Wes says.

Judy shrugs her shoulders "it goes smooshy by the time it's here I know you hate that go take a shower I'll be back soon"she says handing him the knife so it can be put back before she leaves to pick up dinner not knowing tragedy was about to happen two the both of them.