two familiar faces

When the police got to the seen they had to forcefully remove her as Liam his two older siblings watch as the police carry out the crying mother as Danny rushed over pulling Lana into his arms as she hits up"I have to go back!"she cry's before falling to her knees bringing Danny with her as he holds the back of her head as he hugs her.

Liam watches his mother break down in his father's arms as he clutched his fist the killer was going to pay for what he did to there family.

Lana was then shown at a different hospital sitting numb in the waiting room as faith and Tara were being put into another private room Sidney and gale watch from a distance as they share a look before walking over.

"Lana"Sidney says making her long time best friend look up before her eyes widen as she stands up"Sidney"she says in shock as Sidney nods her head with a smile smile before the two best friends hug"I'm sorry about Jace and Dewey"Sidney says as Lana hugs tightly.

"Hey Lana "gale says making Lana turn and pull away from Sidney"well if ain't gale weathers"Lana says with a small smile before the two hug"I'm sorry about Dewey"she tells gale knowing she was still in love with him.

Gale pulls away wiping her tear"thanks and I'm sorry about Jace"she says as the three women stand there it has been awhile since they last saw each other in 2011.

"Mom"she hears Liam as they turn around to see who's standing there"Faith's awake"he says as she nods her head before turning back to the two in front of her "I'll be back later I need to see my daughter"she says before walking over to her son as they walk off.

Faith was surrounded by her family as Lana sits by her daughter "mom we need to stop this once and for all"faith says clutching her mom's hand.

Lana sniffles "your right honey and that what me, Sidney and gale will do to make sure our loved ones are save"she says as Danny hugs her shoulders as her family all share looks.

Soon Danny and Lana were shown outside the room "I need you to stay here with them and I promise I'll come back to you alive I always do"she says hugging Danny as he sighs hugging her back before pulling her into a kiss that they put all there emotions in before she pulls away giving him a small smile before walking over to were gale and Sidney would be.

She walks into the waiting room before looking around but sees them out with Sam as she walks out just as Sam,Tara and Richie leave"hey where are they going"Lana asked.

Gale and Sidney turned and faces her "she running like we did but I have a feeling something big is going to go down so we are following them I put a tracking device under her car so we'll know where she goes"Sidney says before the three women get into a car and drive off.

After driving for awhile Sidney pulls out typing in Sam's coordinates "oh God"she says as Lana looks over the back seat as her eyes widen Sam was at stu marchers house were everything started as gale pressed on the gas as Sidney dails Sam's number.

It rings for a minute "hello"Sam was heard.

"You need to get out of the house right now"Sidney says as Sam huffs in a hallway of the old marchers house "how do you know where I am"Sam says.

"Your in stu marchers house where you're dad and stu killed everyone someone planned to get you there you need to get the fuck out of there sam"Sidney says as Sam's eyes widen as she looks around the inside of the house had been redone as she stands in front of the door as the old marchers house was shown still the same on the outside.