Dark Desires VIII

Astarte

10:47 PM

I quickly walk back into my room and sit on my bed. I see a nearby object and throw it at my door panel to shut my door. I tuck my knees up to my chest and dig my head into my knees.

Astarte: "What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

I quickly snap my head up to see Robert enter my room.

Astarte: "Fuck off, Why can't you just get over the fact that-"

Robert: "Shut up Astarte"

I quickly stopped my words and tucked my head back into my knees. I felt my eyes begin to burn as tears formed in my eyes. I hear Robert heavily sigh and I look up to see him hovering over me. I push him back quickly and set my feet on the floor.

Astarte: "Fuck off Robert! You keep pushing my buttons, I won't hold back the aftermath!"

"The fuck does that mean?" He stepped closer to me. I stood up and got in his face

Astarte: "The boy, The one that no longer lives, You'll be next."

"I'm sick and tired of being your punching bag, Im fucking tired Robert!" I wipe a tear from my eyes.

Robert tries to put his hand on my cheek and I quickly smack away his hand

Astarte: "Just fucking leave!"

Robert: "We are in a relationship!"

"Okay? And I don't wanna anymore!" I quickly shout pushing him to the floor

Astarte: "You make my life so fucking difficult! I can't defend myself because I'm scared of you!"

Robert: "Yeah? Shit like this is the reason why you get hit!"

Robert: "You act like you don't fucking love me!"

Astarte: "Robert.."

"Are you fucking stupid!" I watch him look dumbfounded and point towards himself

Robert: "Last I checked, No!"

"I don't 'love' you! You self-centered bitch!" I say wiping my eyes

"Get the fuck out before I commit a crime!" I say pointing to the door that is being blocked by a figure. I focus to see Neorch standing there with his pistol in hand pointing it at Robert. I can feel that he is angry. Not just normal anger, it's rage.

Neorch quickly put his finger to his mouth which signaled me to keep arguing with this bitch.

"No! I'm not going anywhere! You are Mine!" He got up and I quickly gave Neorch a look and he stepped out of the way of the door frame. I raised my fist and punched him across the face and I watched him drop to one knee. I kicked him and watched him fly through the door frame and slam into the wall. He slid down and I watched him slowly lose consciousness. I dropped to my knees and looked down at the floor. A wave of pain rushed through my head and blood gushed from my nose. I look up to see Neorch and Hernimia standing over me. Hernaimia dropped me to one knee and put a cloth to my nose and I connected my eyes with Neorch.

Neorch: "You have pretty eyes when you're angry."

"Mmm.." I say raising my hand to my forehead and feeling the heat on my skin

"Did he hurt you?" Neorch shot the question towards me out of the silence

"Mhm," I say as a wave of lightheadedness hits me

"Okay.." He quickly got up and I grabbed his hand pulling him down

Astarte: "Don't..Please.."

Neorch: "He hurt my strongest soldier.."