Story 2D

The knights gathered together, ready to charge the captain and the females he brought. Watching this, Rod stepped back, unaware that he had noticed that Neorch and Astarte hadn't.

At least six knights began to run at Neorch and Astarte. Neorch noticed and quickly drew his sword. "You gotta be kidding me," Neorch said, turning towards Astarte, watching as at least four knights tackled her to the ground. Rod stepped over, peeling the knights off Astarte, throwing them aside, and hearing them slam against the pillar. "God fucking damn. A warning, Rod would have been fucking great." Astarte said, taking Rod's hand and helping her off the floor before watching another knight charge at her and grabbing the knight by the throat, analyzing the knight and watching as the confidence drained from their eyes.

"What's wrong? You want to act like you are the shit. Let's go." Astarte said it before hearing hernaimia in her ear. "Drop the knight Astarte. You are going to kill them."

Astarte turned her head as she released the knight, watching them catch their breath on the floor and turn onto their back, taking deep breaths. "I didn't even get to do anything yet," Astarte said before turning to Neorch as he deflected bullets the knights shot at him. Astarte charged, grabbing one of the knights and pausing momentarily before throwing them like a ragdoll against the wall. Watching as blood covered the wall, indicating Astarte killed the knight.

Astarte looked at the few knights as they stopped and stared at the dead knight on the floor. Rod walked over towards Astarte, patting her carefully on the shoulder and attempting not to hurt her due to his bulk of a suit. Astarte pushed Rod away as her soul started something that she couldn't attempt to stop. "I will clear this whole fucking facility," Astarte said, walking over to a nearby wall before jumping off of it and charging herself at another knight, killing them on contact before Astarte slammed them into a wall. Neorch ducked during the attack.

"Emerald..Uhh." Rod began before watching Neorch look towards him and shake his head.

"I wouldn't get in her way," Neorch said to stay crouched on the floor before watching the remaining knight's life get stolen in seconds.

Astarte stood over the knight's body before falling onto her knees, catching the blood dripping from her nose before it hit the concrete floor. Hernaimia slid over towards Astarte, aiding her. Astarte smiled, knowing she had her point across. It differs from Neorch's or Rod's preference, but It worked nonetheless.

"Well, this facility will not have any more troubles for a while," Rod said, walking over to Neorch as he finally stood. "Yeah..." Neorch said, not focused on Rod but on Astartes' health. Hernaimia turned, giving Neorch a nod. Neorch watched as a tremendous amount of stress was relieved from him.

"Oh, thank fuck. Sorry, What rod?"

"Never mind," Rod said, looking around the place. "I have to go to the remaining facility bases."

"Why not come home for a little bit?" Neorch offered, watching Rod nod. "I guess."

"Perfect. Hernaimia, Whenever you are done with that. We will be in the Jeep."

~

"Welcome back home!" Gloria welcomed back Neorch, Astarte, Hernaimia, and Rod. Gloria rested her hand on Astarte before grabbing her wrist, seeing her veins dimly lit.

"What happened?" Gloria investigated, watching as Rod began to walk down the endless hallways, not including himself in the conversion.

"She killed three of our knights.." Hernaimia said, standing by Gloria and looking at Astarte, watching as she smirked before tearing her hand out of Gloria's grip. "I will knock your ass out right now. Give me your wrist." Gloria demanded, watching Astarte drop her smile and throw her arm out to Gloria, ignoring her, looking around the facility and seeing a face she didn't want to see.

Norman ducked into a doorway once he noticed her shining golden eyes spotted him. Gloria noticed quickly before grabbing Astarte and pulling her into her office. She pushed Astarte down in one of her seats and applied her knuckles. "Hernaimia didn't do a perfect job," Gloria said before using her magic to further heal Astarte's minor cuts.

"Who is that big guy?" Gloria questioned, watching Astarte ignore the question, snapping to gather her attention before reasking the question and finally getting a response. "A bounty hunter Neorch got before we went to war. He claims to want to be on the winning side or something like that. He flies the big jets in war." Astarte said before hearing loud, echoing steps. "Speak of the devil," Astarte said before turning around in the chair, watching as Rod's figure filled the door war.

"I found this random guy. He claims a lot of things. Should I throw him out back?" Rod said, holding up Prof. Norman.

"Put him down. He's our abilities, specialty person." Astarte said in a sarcastic tone before laughing. "I don't care where you take him."

"Gotcha, Ma'am," Rod said before walking down one of the many hallways with Norman in his arms, ignoring his useless comments. "I will have your ass hunted down by Atlas!"

"That's cute, Norman," Rod said