Summoning Of The Servant

Location: Monaco

Y/n Pov:

In a palm-warm sunset and the relaxing rich vibrant small country of Monaco where all the big ballers, rich businessmen, brokers, F1 races, and clear pristine beaches come to life. Right now I'm feeling special since I'm wearing aviator glasses with a Hawaiian T-shirt a white pants I feel like a Scarface, Miami Vice, or simply Tony Vercetti in Grand Theft Auto while cruising the roads with my new car, Ferrari Testarossa with a vibrant classic red.

 Right now I'm feeling special since I'm wearing aviator glasses with a Hawaiian T-shirt a white pants I feel like a Scarface, Miami Vice, or simply Tony Vercetti in Grand Theft Auto while cruising the roads with my new car, Ferrari Testarossa wit...

While sightseeing the wonders of a small country, Gilgamesh appeared, or should I say materialized in his caster self while outfitting a summer look, I like it but I could look better. 

Gilgamesh (Caster): So what's the feeling when you're in the big leagues?

Y/n: A lifetime experience you wouldn't forget not just financially free but free from anything but it is a big jump from an ordinary guy working my way to the top now it's good but it feels...

 Gilgamesh (Caster): Nothing, a nonchalant way since you didn't achieve it in hard work.

Y/n: Yeah and did you fill that void since you're the King Of Heroes filled with treasures and not feeling bored at some point?

 Gilgamesh (Caster): Just like you told me back then, finding your true purpose, my true purpose back then was to be a King, to serve and to improve the lives in Mesopotamia especially Uruk. And will you fulfill my request to summon a servant?

Y/n: Yeah, I will keep that promise, and I just hope I can find worthwhile living in a new life, free from my old identity. 

Gilgamesh (Caster): You will! That's what I like about you, these days men lost their purpose, living in comfort while you strive and find purpose or meaning when you wake up every morning.  

Y/n: Thanks... But oh? Looks like it's time to move.

As I saw the traffic lights go green I stepped on the gas pedal to move forward to my new home while jamming to some music I like, I know it's old for some people but these days, every song I've heard is all fake auto-tune, racial slur, propaganda, and perversion to entire generation unlike genuine songs back then.