Clash Of The Titans(Prelude)

3rd POV

Meanwhile Mordred clashes down with Ireland's spear user and the Child Of Light known as Cu Chulainn. Their blows clashing their sword and spear create small shockwaves and craters all over the place. She has the advantage of using every means even if it is an unhanded trick but it is also her overwhelming strength, and being an heir to Artoria makes her powerful but her skills are not too precise and efficient.

Rather is a berserker style or too animalistic of fighting unlike Cu who has been amped by his runes to just hold it off by blocking however as Mordred uses mana burs onto her body to transfer Into a sword radiating an excess amount of her mana causes to slash Cu wide open however with his battle continuation, he still lives but in a bad shape due to can't find an opening but also his performance has dropped off due to the mana consumption for a longer period made him tired.

Mordred *Smirking*: What's wrong can't outlast a fight against me!

Cu (Lancer): Hahaha! Do you think you've won just because you damaged me considerably?

Mordred *Smirking*: Yes! Yes, it is! 

Cu (Lancer): Then...

As he prepares his trump card by using his spear, he gets passed into blood by none other than Y/n who's already covered, and bathes the blood of his enemies into him while his face is serious.

Mordred *Disappointed*: C'mon Master, you've ended my fun! I'm almost going to win!

Y/n: Not now Mordred! There is something more important than just enjoying your fight with him!

Mordred *Questioning and Concerned*: And what emergency but before that, can you just clean your body? I mean you're pretty badass back there but can just be clean since I can't just recognize your face for a bit!

Y/n: Oh... Apologies, I forgot it! But Mordred!

Mordred: Yes!

Y/n: Assist your dad or whatever you call to finish it!

Mordred: If you want another ally to have, then we can convince her to make another contract!

Y/n: Good thinking but keep her busy and tell Artoria to just also tire her out to the point that she'll give up!

Mordred: Noted! 

Once she's charged up to another fight, Y/n uses his super speed to go quickly to his house to have a quick cleaning of his body due to the blood already dripping out from the enemies he killed but also he quickly changes his clothes to a more comfortable one.

while he's already finished, he sees Scathach already damaged further while dripping in blood and kneeling. Her spear is lying down almost going to crack not until Y/n steps in to confront her about whether he can make a servant contract on her to prolong her living.

Scathach*Damaged*: What's the problem? Could you have just finished me this time like the rest of them including my student?

Y/n: I don't have any choice, either I die or them or even you! 

Scathach*Damaged*: I know... But It doesn't matter since I will still live due to my true self is in the land of Shadows the Outside of the World! 

Artoria (Lancer): Outside?  You mean it's almost to the root and throne of heroes! 

Scathach* Damaged*: Indeed, every minute, day, year, and millennium trapped but also can't be killed makes me want to kill myself or even my student. Even if I somewhat enjoy this battle, I just wanted you to finish me, not just my servant version but the real me who's already in the realm of the land of shadows. Please... To end my suffering...