=1=

Darkness around, and nothing to see. He can't move his arms or his legs, he starts to panic due to not being able to know where his teddy was. Who ever had him knew how much it meant to him, how much he needed his teddy with him to keep him sane. As he sensed around he sniffed around he knew he wasn't alone, someone was there with him and they smelled like a candle.

"I smell someone near by, get me the hell out of this and give me back my teddy!" He growled

The person only moved their hand up to his arm to his shoulder before placing their other on his other shoulder. They then bit his neck which made him hiss in pain as he felt fangs go into him. Then it clicked in his mind he was with another vampire, why was another vampire holding him against his will like this?

Once the vampire removed their fangs from him, he felt their tongue against his neck. He whined as he felt a shiver going down his spine.

"Stop this and give me my teddy now!" He said seriously

"I don't think so." A soft female voice said as they placed their hands on his chest. "While you are here...with me you will listen like a good boy or get the worst punishment I know for you."

The female laughed and he felt a hand touch his cheek a few times. "Oh you poor, poor misguided male. You aren't going anywhere, but I assure you that you're precious teddy is safe. But the only way to get it back is if you do exactly as I say. You go against it and I make it so you can't even recognize the poor stuffed animal."

He gritted his teeth a few times. "Don't you DARE touch my teddy!"

She laughed again and he felt a hand go up under the blind fold that was on is face before he was able to see. "Too late for that sweet Kanato, but as I said do as I say and you'll get him back." The female said with a grin

He blinked his eyes a few times before he saw a short purple haired female with black eyes starting at him.

"Who are you and where have you taken me?!" Kanato growled at the female

"My name is Malta Takashi, as for your second question I didn't take you anywhere. You had come out of a small hole that was in my library wall and I had a human friend of mine tell me just who you were before dismissing her after she told me just what to do with you and have her help me with such. You see...You aren't in your world, you're somewhere else. Your brother's can't help you and I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't do anything anyways." She said as she went to a glass container where his stuffed bear was.

Kanato saw where Teddy was and frowned at the female. "H-How can I get him back?"

"Good, you're learning. The only way you're going to get out of those restraints and be back with your teddy is very simple." She said with her arms crossed.

He only glared at her.

"Be with me, I don't care if you hate me, I don't care you start to feel as if you should kill me...But...other than that one human female I spoke to you about I'm alone. I've always wished to be around someone who'd at least attempt to understand me and well...I thought you were the answer to that." She said sadly

His glare lessened as he heard her speak, he knew what it was like to be alone, he had been for all of his life. Sure he had his brother's but none of them cared enough to spend time with him. Hell his brother Ayato gave him a mean nickname just because how he was. He looked to her sympathetically before he nodded his head.

"Alright, I'll do it, but only because I want to understand you a bit."

She smiled at him before she undid the glass container around his bear and she got a dagger she kept between her breasts. She cut the binds around his ankles and the bound on his wrists.

"There, you're free." She said before she moved to the side so he could get his teddy

Once he had it back in his arms he went up to her and pushed her into the nearest wall before he bit into her neck. "Pay back." He whispered as he drank from her neck.