=5=

Kanato then took her within the mansion which she looked around and she felt a slight cold shiver as she looked around the house.

"What's wrong Serena?" He asked curiously

"Dejavu." She said as she looked to him

"Don't worry while you live here with my brother's and I you'll always be beside me. I refuse to have you be out of my sight. I don't want my brother's thinking they even have a chance with you when they don't." Kanato said as he held her hand tighter.

She smiled a little and nodded her head before Kanato stopped and she looked to him confused. "Kanato?"

"I just thought of something, how come you didn't do that earlier?" Kanato asked

"You mean place you back before Malta saw you?" She asked

Kanato nodded his head. "Yeah."

"Well one you're a heavy ass male, two, you caught me by surprise and three Malta finds me if I don't come to her when she calls for me. So taking those into factor. I couldn't. I wanted to but Malta being the boss of that mansion I couldn't do anything...then you never asked about going back the night after that so. I didn't mention it."

He pushed her into a wall and bit her neck as she whimpered slightly as she held on to both of his shoulders. "K-Kanato."

"Shut up, you deserve this." He growled before he moved down to between her breasts where he bit her again.

She bit her lip from the pleasure she felt only for him to do it again lower. It got to the point that she couldn't hold back anymore and she moaned his name. He realized then why she was biting her bottom lip, it wasn't from screaming in pain...it was because she didn't want to give off that he was actually pleasuring her. He held her body close to his before he teleported the two of them to his room where he pushed her down on to his bed and he took her upper clothing off before he bit between her breasts again this time he made sure she let out the moan she wanted to have as he kept her pleasured through out that night.

---------------

After a half a year of being within the Sakamaki mansion she had gotten close to all of his brothers and even gotten some of their attention with how she spoke. She attempted to be-friend the female, Yui Komori but with no real reason to continue trying she began to slowly hate the female. Mainly due to the fact that the female wanted nothing more than to have the males to herself, which she detested, she had Kanato and she wasn't willing to give him up for anything.

So when Serena had woken up without Kanato beside her she went around looking for him only to see him about to kiss Yui. She got her dagger from her boot before she threw it between the two as she came down the steps which slightly cut kanato's hand which got his attention. He saw the angered expression on Serena's face and looked to her sadly as he started to lick the blood off of the wound on his hand.

"Kanato what the hell do you think you're doing with her?!" Serena said angered

He said nothing and looked down.

"Kanato Sakamaki I swear if you don't answer me right now..." She said as she clenched both of her hands tightly.

"I'm sorry..." He said sadly

"What?" Serena said confused

"Open your ears you stupid woman! I'm not repeating myself! I don't want to be around you anymore! you make me feel like I'm back to being used all over again!" Kanato said as he looked to Serena

Serena looked to him sadly as she stopped three steps away from him. "Is that really how you feel Kanato?" She asked

"Yes I'm sick and tired of you always telling me what to do! Just leave me be!" Kanato yelled at her.