=2=

After he was done drinking from her, he was shown around the house only to see that it was just like the house that he had lived in with his siblings with slight differences. It didn't feel like murder had happened within it, it felt as if a sense of loneliness was around it like it was missing something within it that he just didn't know about.

"Malta, tell me how come you live here alone?" Kanato asked as he followed the purple haired female down a hallway

She was quiet for a short period of time before she took a deep breath and she turned herself around to face him.

"My mother died giving birth to me, my father abandoned me when I was ten and the siblings I had all left few days after my father did because they thought that I was the bringer of all death. But that's not even close to the truth." She said sadly

"How many siblings did you have?" He asked

"Three elder ones all male. I was told that I looked just like my mother which made me be cursed for some odd reason. I don't really understand it but its how its like." She said with a shrug before she turned herself back around and she continued walking.

Kanato followed her again with a slight frown. "So what do you do with your time here alone?"

"Usually I just sing to myself or paint." She said before she opened a room and stepped to the side. "This room will be the room you'll be in for the time you are here for."

He stepped into the room and it looked just like the room that he had back in the mansion he had owned with his brothers. He went to thank her but she wasn't there anymore. So he went roaming around only to see her talking to a female with brown hair.

"...is just like you told me. How do you know so much about him?" Malta asked

"Its just like I told you before, read the book I gave you and you'll know." The brunette said with her arms crossed

"You know I don't have time for that."

"Just like you don't have time to hang out with me anymore? Look I know that you are a princess and all and that you have to find a 'prince' or whatever soon but do you really have to torture the hell out of Kanato? He already has a bad past he doesn't need you fucking with his head too, I bet you if anything he was pissed as all hell that you kept him from his teddy wasn't he?" The brunette asked

Malta was quiet before she glared at the brunette. "Serena I realize you are a nerd and all and my only friend but you need to find someone other than me to be around. I don't have time for your stupid talks anymore." Malta said seriously before she walked off.

The brunette just stood there sadden before she saw Kanato watching her from the corner of the hall. "Y-You saw all of that didn't you Kanato Sakamaki?" Serena asked

He nodded his head. "Y-You know a lot about me don't you?" Kanato asked

"Yes, Yes I do. In this time line you are known as a character in a game or show depending on how someone finds out about you." The brunette said with a nod as she wiped her eyes only to have him move closer to her and do it for her.

She looked to him a bit shocked before he smiled at her. "Your name is Serena correct?" He asked

"That's correct Kanato." She said as she blushed slightly

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Then you can tell me a bit about what the hell is going on here."

She nodded her head. "I-I can...B-But not in the halls."

He grabbed her wrist and he pulled her into the room that was like his own bedroom and he motioned for her to sit down. So she did awkwardly before she took a deep breath.

"Malta is the princess of the Vampire kingdom here in this time line in Japan. I know that this probably makes no sense to you but since your family never really existed your father never had the spot that he has had for the last 100 years. As of now Malta has the choice of marrying a noble from a different part of the globe or one of her cousins. She still hasn't chosen though which is pissing just about everyone off."

"How does a mere mortal know something like that?" Kanato asked

"I'm not." Serena said glaring at him

He sniffed her and backed off of her. "Y-You're a demon. Y-You're just the same as my mother."

"I'm not like your mother in the slightest. I may give off the fact that I am human but in reality I am an elemental demon that can kill off anyone if needs be. My charge is the princess of Japan, I live within this house as well just in a different part of it. You will see me from time to time Kanato."