it stank in here..: ⁸

Aaliyah

*Lost her faceclaim ima find another one by next chapter*

Location: City Correction Center
Time: 5:56
Day: Sunday
Pov: liyahhhhhh !!

"Nigga can you take these handcuffs off" I said poking my head out the bars.

"No. You killed people with those hands I don't know what else you can do." He said poking my head back in.

I sighed n sat on the cold bench as I waited for my attorney to get here.

Ain't no way I'm finna stay in here for 25 years they must be crazy.

And seein my sister cry broke me but I couldn't show it.

I knew this was gonna happen when I killed them boys but if I didn't they was gonna go after my sister .

I heard a door open and I looked up.

"Mrs. Carter , Your attorney is here come with me."

I went in the Interrogation room with My Attorney, Jacee Banks.

"So Mrs. Carter, Even though you went in for questions already, we want more of your side with your attorney since she wasn't with you in the court, What happened that night?"

I spoke, "My sister was outside in her wheelchair and some ni- I mean dude was tryna rape her. So I shot him and took her home. When I came back there was n- dudes shooting up the house so I killed em."I finished firmly.

"Okay, tell me this. We brought in some other people from that night and they said the guys were just partying like the rest and you walked in drunk and you killed them, however one person only said that and her name was Symone Bailey. The other people's story adds up to yours."

Symone? That bitch was there?

Ofc, she wanted to get back at me like the mf she is .

I must've rolled my eyes bc she finally said "I can take this evidence to the jury and you might get a lower sentence because the storyline wasn't true. But you're gonna still get a regular murder sentence either way, so we can get you back into court for resentencing, or we just finna sit here looking crazy?" She said with her eyebrow raised and her arms folded.

After a few minutes of looking at eachother I spoke up.

"Ight. Take it to the jury and let me know when we can reschedule."

"Okay Mrs. Carter." She said gathering her things.

I was about to walk out but when I got to the door I stopped.

I turned around "And my sister better be there."

Yes ok that was short asf but it was just a filler on how liyah doin, plus she in jail so ain't no point on her chapts being long🤷🏽‍♀️

So most of her pov's are gonna be 1000 and below .

Anyways how y'all doin? What y'all like so far???

Next pov is gonna be symones pov, sadly.

But it'll all come together soon trust me.

Anyways bye my valkinsss , stay gay😍

(Ian even gon put a word count bc y'all alr know it's short asf)