wait wait! theory!: ⁹

Symone

(Hope y'all kno i done change evb faceclaim😂)

It was 3:00 inna mornin. I was in my bed sleep when my mama came in my room nn woke me up .

"symone get tf up, why these people at my door talkin bout they needa take you in for questionin?" She shook tf outta me nn I was half a sleep.

"huh" i rubbed my eyes nn looked at her.

"girl atp just go with them. ion give a fuck no more. nn when you come back don't bring yo ass up in my house crying either."

She left out my room slamming the door. I got up and realized wtf was going on as all my emotions came down.

"Shit!" I was frantically runnin around my room trying to find some clothes bc I aint finna look no type of way.

I found a hoodie nn some biker shorts so I just threw that on.

I rushed downstairs nn greeted them.

"Mrs. Karls we're gonna have to take you in for questioning.."

theory's pov

"I swear on my mf life ima kill that bitch." I yelled thru the phone while I was otp with khli.

"baby calm down! u can beat her ass later but now we need to focus on how to get yo sister outta jail." khli was surprisingly calming but i know she was upset 2.

"man.. thats my fucking sister and she fuckin lied just because she doesn't like me bro! FUCK ALL THIS BULLSHIT!" I got up and started throwing things, pulling my sheets off the bed and ripping them, throwing glass, etc.

"theory.. THEOR-" i hung up.

I ran into my bathroom and snatched my pills and lean onto the counter.

"MY FUCKING SISTER." was all i remember yelling.

Theorys diary page 1.

"dad! dad please stop hurting her!" 10 year old me yelled from behind the door.

I heard a beer bottle break. My friend was sleeping over and my mom had left to get us snacks, my friend and I were having a pillow fight and my nose started bleeding.. so my dad started taking control.

"THEORY THEORY CALL 911." was her last words before he eventually killed her.

when my mom came in the door she immediately started looking horrified and went to check on me.

when the emergency police got here my dad was arrested. Me, my mom and liyah were left with nothing except the house.

but my best friend. Symone was always there to comfort me and help us with the house. So when my mom got back on her feet, she returned the favor.

That's when symone started acting weird towards me. She looked at me weird and would always fight with my sister. Idk what's wrong with them.

4/10/2014.

I woke up gasping for air. I was hot asf nn sweating, this feeling wasn't unfamiliar.

I took my clothes off and took a cold shower. I got out and threw on a baggy shirt and some shorts.

I heard my phone ringing, I went to see who it was and saw it was khli.

I had passed out for 5 hours.

I answered it with a tear-stained face.

"h- hello?" my voice cracked and my room was a fucking mess.

"my house now. u got 20 mins nn bring the fucking drugs nevaeh. (her middle name for those confused.)

she hung up before i could answer. I didn't blame her this girl was my bestfriend that I know would probably khs if i was dead.

I put the drugs and the lean in a plastic bag. I got in my car nn speeded 2 her house blasting future the whole way there.

(future is my shit.)

khli's pov

tf was this girl thinking in her head for her to try and khs.

i was inlove w this girl. I badly wanted her and I was planning on telling her soon but in the state that she's in?

FUCK NO.

see i should teach that mf ass a lesson but we ain't at that stage yet.

i heard a knock at the door. I immediately opened it and snatched theory in a hug as she cried into my hoodie.

"i- im sorry i don't know what was going through my head- I just I couldn't handle the pain-" she started but I finished.

"shh mama it's okay, i know bb." i rubbed the back of her head, running my hands through her hair.

After a few minutes I led her to the couch and sat down, laying her on top of me as she sobbed.

My heart fuckin burned bro. All ts happening to her for what? Just bc this stupid bitch is jealous? bs.

"h- here." She handed me the drugs.

I carefully took them from her and sat them on the coffee table.

just then she lifted her head up.

"Mama why. Just why?" I said looking in her eyes.

"I just.. I couldn't take the pain anymore khli. All ts is happening to me and i don't even talk 2 nb or interact with people like that. So I let my soul take the pain my heart couldn't ."

OKAY OKAY DONT GET MAD IK ITS SHORT BUT I WAS LAZY TODAY.

n if u read the last few chapters yk I left y'all on a cliffhanger w the door thing?

yh so Ian wanna finish doing tht storyline so I changed it.

but anyways bye my valkinsss💗