get her tf out of here:¹²

theory💋💗.

"come again? Who's at the door?" Khli said raising her eyebrows.

"Uh- uh." The doctor pushed up his glasses. "Kaelynn Simmons?" He said.

"Oh no. Tell her go back ho-" I stopped Khli. "Let her come in I wanna see what she gotta say." I said and looked at the door.

I saw Kae walk in with her head hanging low.

I saw khli's face turn into a mug and I hit her shoulder.

".. I ain't even do nun." She mumbled.

"What do you want?" I asked Kae.

"I wanna say sorry. For everything. My toxic ways, my crazy decisions. I wanna say sorry for how I been treating you and How I've been trying to ruin your relationship. And Khliea, I'm sorry on how I treated you in the past when we were friends and how I used yo-"

"Wait a damn minute . YALL WAS FRENS ?? AINT NOBODY TOLD ME NUNNN." I said acting hurt n holding my chest with my jaw dropping.

"Dramatic." Khli said.

"Chile whatchu say??" Kae followed.

"Both of y'all shut the hell up. Anyways what was you saying?" I said furrowing my eyebrows and lookin at her as if I was my mama.

"But yeah I'm truly sorry. I'm going to turn myself in today for all that I have done, and khli if you need any help on stopping evana I can text you her plan. I'm trying to change before Christmas and new years." Kae said, about to walk out the door but I stopped her.

"I accept your apology. Here's me and khli's contact if you need anything." I said handing her our number.

She just nodded and walked out.

"Well wasn't that some shit." Khli said.

"Yeah it was. You better head out before they get yo ass." I said laughing and nudging her head.

"Girl they ain't gonna do shiii.. but yeah I better head out though I gotta do some Christmas shopping for you and my family." She said getting up and gathering her stuff.

She bent down and grabbed my face and pecked my lips a few times.

"I'ma be here to get you tomorrow mama ight? She said grabbing her keys.

"Okayy, I'ma call you tonightttt. Byee!" I blew her a kiss as she walked out the door.

I decided to turn over, carefully ofc and go to sleep.

Khli🥷💚.

I head out the door of the hospital and called up the gang or wtv.