that's her? ewwww..:¹⁰

Symone

man i can't believe they put me in here with theory sister. I didn't even do anything fr.

I just shot sb on accident and now suddenly it's "you murdered him."

Nigga ain't even dead.

Anyways. I don't feel safe in here w this bitch because ion know what she gon do to me.

It's crazy how I got 10 years and she got 5.

Bullshit.

I just wanna see my baby kae. I miss her.

I do hope evana get khli back and she kill that theory bitch.

I snapped out my thoughts when I heard the cell close. They was putting liyah back in.

"Aye, liyah." She called out to me.

I just looked at her.

"I heard yo sister is after my lil sister ?" She said, adding a slight bit of snark in her voice.

"And she is. I bet she gonna get that bi-" I was interrupted as I felt her snatch me off the bed and pin my head to the ground.

"Finish that sentence." She smirked in my face.

I pushed her off of me and got up.

"Nevermind."I said getting up on the top bunk.

I didn't hear anything back so I just laid down and decided to take a nap. I don't have time for no bs like her.

                          theory 💗.

"Mama what you wearing to the party tonight?" Khli spoke through the phone.

We were currently on facetime figuring out what we gonna wear to this all-night party her friend was hosting.

She told me it's a Christmas party nn to wear something reckless.

I'm stuck between Mrs. Claus or a Elf.

If I was Mrs. Claus it would be like a lil milf suit.

And the elf one would be like Santa's slave

I sent them both to khli and told her to choose one

"Hmmm I like the elf more but don't be showin to much of MY ASS."

"Girl this ain't yours." I rolled my eyes.

"Keep it up and see." She said.

"Ain't even gonna do nun..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Stop fuckin playin w me lil girl. I'll have that ass bendt over in a snap ." She looked at me through the phone with a stern look on her face.

I just blushed and didn't say anything.

"Gone ahead and finish getting ready, I'ma be there to pick you up at 7, it's 5:34."

"Okay, byeeeee." I blew her a kiss and she blew one back as we both hung up.

"wheww ima look so fine omg ."

I installed a curled 30-inch blonde side part wig.

It was now 6:00 and the party started at 7:30 but khli pickin me up at 7 so I got 1 hour for makeup and shit .

I did this cute lil look nd then put my clothes on. It was now 6:45 so khli should be here in 15 mins.

I decided to post some pics on my insta bc why not ?

"Ouuuuu look at my baby." She slapped my ass walked out the door.

"Girl keep it PG." I laughed as we walked to the car.

She walked me to my door nd helped me in cs I got these heels on .

She got in the car nd started drivin.

It was real quiet until she finally spoke.

"I been meanin to ask you sum." She said, clearing her throat.

"You can ask me anything. wassup ?"

"You lookin for a relationship?" She looked nervous asf.

"Probably not rn, with all this drama. I would talk to someone but not a serious relationship until all this drama with yo exes and stuff clear out."

"I hear you mama. Well I wanted to ask you, would you take it slow with me? I honestly feel a connection with me and you. We been close for a few weeks and I just wanna take it slow. Nothing serious yet." She looked at me, stopping at a redlight.

"Girl ofc it's obvious." I laughed and pulled her face in, "gimmie kiss."

She pecked my lips a few times before we pulled off to the party, blasting On me by lil baby.

How yall like itttttt?

Y'all feelin khli and theory? I sho am.

Don't get too excited tho cs yk we don't know if kae still in jail .. we ain't hear her sentencesss.

ANYWAYSSS I was lazy again but I'll try to make it up to y'all by publishing all weekkkk.

Anyways ima shut my big mouth now😂.

Bye my valkinsss💗🤍.