Episode 2: Unauthorized Mission

Everyone returns from a mission.

"Nice work, guys. That mission was a total success" Chase says.

"Maybe for you, Nothing caught on fire or blew up. To me: colossal failure" Adam says "Well, good news, you've got heat vision and a whole afternoon ahead of you. Go make something happen" Leo says.

"Uh I think I still have some fireworks left over from independence day!" Harper says "yeah let's do this!" Adam says excitedly.

Bob walks in "Hey, Adam, check it out, While you were gone, I got to boogie board with the dolphins" shows a boogie board with a bite taken out of it.

"Bob, those weren't dolphins. These are clearly the bites of an angry catfish" Adam says "Wow! Is there anything you don't know?" Bob says.

"You two scare me! You are a bad influence!" Harper says to Adam "maybe...where are the fireworks?" Adam asks excitedly "in the warehouse!" Harper says Adam runs out to the warehouse.

"Do you think letting him play with fireworks is a good idea?" Bree says "relax there's no fireworks but he'll be distracted just the same" Harper laughs.

"Hey, Chase, on the next mission, do you think I might actually be able to do something?" Sebastian ask "Well, you did get to do something, You watched me be an amazing mission leader...Most people would pay to see that" Chase says.

"I'm just saying, the whole purpose for me going on the mission was to get some hands-on training" Sebastian says.

"And you did. You handed me my flashlight and my lip balm. Thank you!" Chase says.

"Since you mentioned give it back to me" Harper says "the lip balm is mine!" Chase says "I know, I mean the flashlight" Harper says.

"But I'm the best student here! I've been acing all of my training exercises. Without practice how am I ever gonna be mission leader?" Sebastian says "Oh, that's just it, you won't" Chase says.

"Hey, Chase, stop being such a control freak, okay? Sebastian seems perfectly capable" Bree says "Oh, thanks" Sebastian says smiling at her "My pleasure" Bree says in a flirty tone they both start giggling.

"Okay, our next mission: stopping that" Chase says.

"honestly, You don't have the moral to talk about them" Harper says to him, Chase looks at her.

"we're different, and it's my sister! and Sebastian!" Chase tells her "said the guy who's dating his sister" Harper smiles and leaves.

Chase watches her leave "hehe I'm dating!" Chase chuckles to himself excited.

......................................................................

Bree, Harper and Mr Davenport are walking through the academy.

"Look, I got to admit, Mr. Davenport, you did a really good job designing this place" Bree says.

"This academy is my greatest achievement. Of all the things I've built, this is the thing I'm most proud of" Mr Davenport says "It's remarkable" Harper says.

The hydraloop arrives and Perry steps off it.

"Morning, Don. Morning, girl.Morning, thing" Perry tells Harper who rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

"The island is contaminated. Get everyone to the life boats....
We can blow it up....I wasn't that attached to it anyways" Mr Davenport says.

"Stop it, we all know Douglas is the one who blows things up" Harper says.

"How did you get on our hydraloop?" Bree says.

"I dated your security guard for 3 weeks to gain your trust. When that didn't work, I knocked him out and stole his keys." Perry says "Oh that's why Carl didn't want to talk about his personal life....its a nightmare" Harper says.