Episode 4: Bionic Rebellion (part 1)

Mr Davenport returns to the island after being away for a while.

"I'm gonna take your word for it. Guys?" Mr Davenport says he gestures for Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo to follow him.

"So, how have things been going here without me?" Mr Davenport ask "Amazing! I mean, uh...we miss you!" Bree says as she makes heart shape with hands.

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. Adam, Bree, and Chase have been doing a great job. They're amazing mentors" Sebastian says "Well, good. Maybe I can cut my trip short and head back to the mainland tomorrow" Mr Davenport says.

Harper and Perry enter the room "Not so fast, Donnie Come Lately. Things around here aren't as peachy as the droid babies say they are" Perry says "ahg and here we go!" Harper rolls her eyes.

"Really? Name one problem, Sergeant Short Set" Leo says "Well, for starters, they've been littering in the hallways" Perry says "That was you" Harper says.

"to sum up you break half the rules of this place, you are the oldest delinquent I've ever seen" Harper says.

"And you don't do anything to keep her in line?" Mr Davenport questions "I tried, but let's be honest some rules don't hurt to be broken, So I cover a lot of things, obviously with limits" Harper smirk "Did I happen to mention that I'm starting to like this girl?" Perry says.

"Great. You are my island bouncers and you are the ones breaking all the rules" Mr Davenport says "only the irrelevant ones in our...my defense" Harper says.

"Exactly, I know i didn't steal a set of key cards from our own security office, so it had to be one of your students" Perry says "or it could have been you being irresponsible, looked in the middle of the salad you stole from the cafeteria, maybe it's there" Harper says, Perry looks at her irritated.

"yeah, i mean These kids would not steal your key cards. Knowing you, you probably lost them" Mr Davenport says "Hey! I will not have my employees talk to me like that!" Perry says "You work for me!' Mr Davenport says.

"Keep telling yourself that, boss man. Don't walk away! There's something sketchy going on!" Perry says "I agree with her on that one! That there's something wrong not the part where you're not the boss" Harper says.

"what do you mean something's wrong?" Mr Davenport says "something isn't right" Harper smiles.

"Harper!" Mr Davenport says "Sorry I just don't know I still need more proof before I can tell you" Harper says "Okay!" Mr Davenport says.

......................................................................

in the Mentor's Room "So, how do you like your new living quarters?" Mr Davenport asks

"Yes they are beautiful, really look at this view and...""I asked the people who actually sleep here Harper " Mr Davenport says interrupting Harper.

She makes a pissed off face, Chase discreetly runs a hand over her back to comfort her

"I love 'em! We went from a dingy basement to paradise. It's like we won the lottery. Or finally got a parent who cares about us" Bree says

"only you guys tho!" Harper rolls her eyes "your dorm is great what are you talking about?" Mr Davenport says "sure is great, who needs windows anyway" Harper says sarcastically.

"Harper please don't start crying about a dorm" Leo says "like you did?" Chase says "I didn't cry about it!" Leo says angry.

Bob, Sebastian, and Spin walk in,"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Mr Davenport ask "Just came to say hi, see how you guys are doin', make sure everything's okay" Sebastian says.