Episode 12: Bionic Action Hero (part 1)

in the common area,Douglas approaches "Guess who I just got off the phone with?" Douglas says "Whoever it is made you very happy huh!" Harper says giving a smile.

"well... It was Giselle Vickers" Douglas says "The big Hollywood filmmaker?" Bree ask "She is legendary! She made all the killer zombie trucker movies. Because of her, I can't pee at a truck stop" Leo says.

"She looks interesting, why does she want to talk to you then!?" Harper says, Douglas glares at her "get this. Her next blockbuster is gonna be called Bionic Action Hero" Douglas says.

"Awesome! What's it about?" Adam ask "Probably a dancing raccoon" Harper says sarcastically "oh I'm going to love that movie!" Adam says, Harper laughs.

"it's about a bionic action hero. And the best part, it's based on you guys" Douglas says "Whoa, whoa, whoa! The same person who makes those lame zombie movies are going to make our movie? No way!" Chase says.

"Must you ruin everything?!" Leo says angry "Relax, Chase. Giselle's an old college friend. We spent a lot of time in the robotics lab together before she switched careers. We even dated a bit" Douglas says.

"uuhh that's why that little smile!" Harper mocks him with a smile "You can stop girl! It's not what you think" Douglas says, Harper smirk.

"What happened?" Bree ask "Sometimes people grow apart" Douglas says "She dumped you didn't she?" Bree says "Worst day of my life! And I've been to prison four times!" Douglas says.

"Aw poor thing, probably the worst decision of her life, she doesn't deserve you" Harper says hugging Douglas quickly "oh you're just saying that?" Douglass says "yes I am!, but it's because I love you "fake dad!"" Harper says.

"Anyways, she wants the film to portray bionics accurately, so she's coming over here to research with the actor that's playing you guys" Douglas says.

"I think you mean actors" Chase ask "No. In the film, there aren't three bionic superhumans. To simplify it there's just one with all your abilities" Douglas says.

"That sounds like laziness to me" Harper says "Would you stop criticize!? Join the hate club with Chase!" Leo says angrily, Chase and Harper look at each other.

"who's the actor?" Bree ask "A new one, Troy West" Douglas says "Oh, so they're just gonna throw some rookie in the leading role? I don't want any part in this" Chase says.

"You know, I hate to say it, but I agree with Chase. You only have one chance to have your live turned into a movie. It should be done right" Bree says.

"Exactly. So who's playing me? Denzel, Will Smith?" Leo says "oh! Anthony Mackie!" Harper suggests "yeah!.It's a very good one! but Oh, who am I kidding? Those guys can't bring the Dooley" Leo says.

"Sorry Leo. There is no character based on you" Douglas says "What?" Leo says "It's called Bionic Action Hero, not Kind of Bionic Sort of Action Hero" Douglas says.

"oh You mean I'm not in the movie either?" Harper says pretending to be upset "No" Douglas says "Oh great I didn't want to be part of this mess"
Harper says.

"Look, if they want someone to play Bionic Action Hero, why don't they use me? I'm an actor. I starred in a school play" Adam says "Seriously!?" Harper asks.

"yeah He had one line. And he forgot it." Bree says "Just because it's in the script doesn't mean you have to say it.
Plus I can do my own stunts. The guy who played Superman can't stop a real locomotive, but I can" Adam says.

"Adam is right it would be nicer to have a movie with real Bionic actors" Harper says "do you think we could make a movie?" Chase ask "honestly no, I said Bionic ACTORS unfortunately they don't exist" Harper says.