Episode 7: Bionic Dog

Bree, Leo, Harper and Chase are heading towards the common area,the hydraloop opens and Adam walks out.

"Guys, guess what I found!" Adam says,a dog comes out of hydraloop and Leo, Bree and Harper start to pet it.

"Oh look at this little guy, he's so cute!" Harper says "Where did you get a dog?" Leo ask "And please do not say from a guy with sunglasses and a cane" Bree says.

"No. He started sniffing me when I got on the hydraloop, then he went crazy and wouldn't leave me alone" Adam says "And did you by any chance have meat in your pocket?" Chase ask "No! Wait, is salami a meat?" Adam says.

"no no it's a vegetable" Harper says sarcastically "oh so he's a healthy dog!" Adam says.

"He can't stay" Chase says, the dog sits "Wow! Did you see that? You said stay, and he did. He's a genius!" Adam says.

"Aw Did you hear that Chase? A

genius, and you know what they say geniuses stick together" Harper says petting the dog and looking at Chase with a cute face.

"pls Chase listen to the nice girl" Harper says making a high-pitched voice like if It was the dog's voice, Chase crosses his arms and tilts his head at her holding a smile.

Douglas walks in,"Otis?!" Douglas says, whistles and Otis comes to him, and he starts to pet him.

"Oh, that's my dog! He was a stray I took in and nursed him back to health, back when Krane and I bought our first evil lair together! Actually, it was more of an evil townhouse" Douglas says.

"Oh I remember that, it was fun to see Krane disappear for weeks to play evil house with his little friend Dougy" Harper says with a sarcastic smile "How were we ever afraid of you?" Bree says.

"Ooh, this guy got me through some pretty rough times" Douglas says "Well, its nice to hear that you had someone to comfort you while you were plotting to kill us" Leo ask.

"I think Otis ran away because Krane terrified him" Douglas says "I like this dog already, we think alike" Harper says, Chase pats her shoulder discreetly upon hearing the tone.

"He must've been searching for me forever. I bet he smelled my scent on Adam and followed him back here" Douglas says "Are you sure that's the same dog?" Bree ask.

"Absolutely, watch this! Otis sit" Douglas says,Otis sits "look left" Douglas says He points left and Otis looks left "look right" Douglas says and Otis looks right "speak" Douglas says and Otis barks.

"Whoa. I can't even do all that!" Adam says "I'll tell you another little secret: Otis has super strength" Douglas says "Oh you're kidding me!" Harper says.

"You gave bionics to an animal?" Chase says "Yeah, he was injured and I did it to save his life" Douglas says.

"You can't see anything that's alive and moving that you have the compulsive need to give it bionics!? Seriously dude go see a psychologist this is not normal" Harper says.

"Yeah i mean, I'm glad you saved him but I alsocan't believe the fact that you wasted bionics on a dog" Chase says "I wouldn't say wasted. Do your thing Otis" Douglas says, Otis kicks Chase with his super strength.

"Cool! I thought I was gonna have to train him to do that" Adam laugh.

......................................................................

In the small cafeteria on the island, Harper and Chase are sitting at one table, while Adam and Otis are playing card at the other.

Chase sneezes "Chase, could you keep it down? Otis and I are playing cards" Adam says.