safety: Murder Time Trio

This is an MTT chapter.

Angsty fluff.

Summary: The MTT is left alone in Nightmares castle for a couple of weeks, after Nightmare got hella mad at them for failing a mission.
I don't know what else to say.
___________________________________________

It seemed as if the silence wouldn't end.
Dust lied there on his bed, his bones filled with pain, like a river constantly washing over him,
There was a loud ringing in his 'ears' and a sharp pain in his ribs.
But he knew this was no time to feel sorry for himself,
Perhaps just a few more seconds, he told himself, but now's no time for this.
He groaned loudly in pain as he pulled himself up from his bed.
The world spun, and he struggled to stay standing, but he managed to limp out of his room, down the hallway, stopping at Killers room, looking through the open doorway and at the unconscious man laying in his bed, thankfully his blanket is covering the lower half of his body, however, his spine and and cracked ribs are of full display, two ribs even fully broken.
Dust sighs and continues to make his way down the hallway and to the stairs. This was the worst part.
He grasped the guard railing for dear life as he took each step slowly and weakly, shaking as he stared down at his feet, praying under his breath that he didn't slip and fall.

He sighed in relief as he reached the bottom and quickly limped to the kitchen and reached for the medicine cabinet, grabbing some advil, then pouring a glass of water, using it to wash the pills down.
He then sighed, pouring the rest of the water down the drain and limping to the living room, to see Horror already sitting on the floor next to the couch, with a muzzle over his mouth and a couple of bloody grazes on his skull that are visible, but it's obvious more are hidden.

Dust stared in silence before limping over and sitting on the couch, patting the seat next to him,
"... c-co-ome on, bi-i-ig g-guy..."

Horror hesitated but moved to sit on the couch next to Dust nonetheless,
Dust ceased the opportunity to instantly help Horror, reaching up and struggling a little before managing to pull the muzzle off of him,
"... t-there... tha-at's better..."
Dust whispers, chucking the muzzle onto the floor.

Dust curls into a ball, leaning against the larger skeleton, who sighed in response, wrapping one of his arms around him,
"... t-... thank you, Dust..."

________________________
2 hours later,
___________________

The two sat in total silence, Horrors eye was closed, and Dust was staring out the window, just thinking until Horror spoke up,
"... is Killer... yer know... alive?..."
Dust thought for a second,
"L-last I che-ecked... he was at l-le-east breathing..."
They remained silent, and just like that.

It was as if they summoned him, as they heard a loud tumble, fall and crash by the stairs.
They remained silent for a few seconds, just listening, and when there was a drained groan-like-cry, they quickly got up, rushing over to see it is Killer, who's now laying at the bottom of the staircase, now wearing his shorts and turtle neck sweater, thankfully.

Killer is merely trying to sit up but still failing, corrupted magic, and tears fall from his eyes, though it's hard to tell which is which.
Horror leans down, pulling Killer into a protective embrace and lifting him up, and carryied him to the living room whilst Dust rushes to the kitchen.

When Dust had returned to the living room, Horror was sitting on the couch, with Killer in his arms, rocking side to side as if he were a baby or a small, scared, vulnerable child.
Dust held up a glass of water and advil before giving them to Killer, helping him take them.

Once that's out of the way, he slowly and gently lifts Killers sweater, examining his cracked and broken ribs, before using his magic to slowly heal them, causing Killer to flinch and cry.

"Shh... we got ya... it's alright, Killer..."
Horror whispered, watching Dust heal Killers ribs to the best of his ability, doing his best to comfort the skeleton in his arms,
Once Dust had healed the broken ribs, he pulled his sweater back down, then practically sprinted up to his room, grabbing the softest and warmest blanket he could, shaking off and access dust before rushing back to the other two.

He placed the blanket over the two before turning on the TV, not to anything interesting, of course, but some cooking show, then, he sat down next to Horror, pulling the blanket over himself and leaning against the large skeleton as he watched the TV.

Dust watched the TV in silence, occasionally glancing at the other two, making sure they're okay,
But tiredness fills his mind after a bit, fighting to stay awake, only making him more tired. He nuzzled his head against Horrors arms, yawning quietly.

Horrors stare switches between the TV and the small skeleton in his arms, acting like a bodyguard towards Killer, and Dust, he watched the food on TV, fighting every bone in his body (literally) to not let his hunger take over, as he had much more important things to do right this moment.

Killer lies limply in Horrors arms, his eyes closed as he merely listens to the voices and noises on TV, a faint ringing in his 'ears' that he desperately ignorse He felt like a cub or baby animal with their protective and defensive parents right this moment with both Horror and Dust, and for the first time in a while... it felt nice feeling weak and depending on someone, especially when it's actually people he trusts this time around, he felt safe and protected.
Though he knew in these conditions they couldn't actually protect him, especially if Nightmare came back and ordered them to hurt him. he still felt safe, safe, nonetheless... he was and is making the most of this.

"... thanks, g-guys..."
"Rest Killer... you need it..."
"... shhh... d-don't mention i-it..."

___________________________________________
The first fluff I've written, and it's not even a full fluff, it's an angsty fluff.
Oh well, fluff nonetheless.

This was a dare/challenge by a school friend, and I hope they're satisfied bc I ain't.