what a party: deathcest.

Pt2 here.
___________________________________________

Goth held the kiss as long as he could, getting the taste of whiskey left on Reapers 'lips', it was a bitter, sweet flavour, nothing knew to Goth. He and Palette did sneak some earlier.

After a moment or so, the two pulled away, and there was a pause, one of realisation, embarrassment, shame even, as the two backed up, Reaper pulling his hands away while Goth took half a step back, the only noise audible was the soft breeze pushing through the branches, and a few distant birds.

"... uhm..."
Goth muttered, looking down, tracing the hole in his left hand, then awkwardly covering his mouth with his scarf, his face now all different shades of purple.
"... intriguing..."
Reaper hummed, like nothing was wrong, which somewhat made Goth feel less humiliated.

The awkward moment continued for a fair bit until Reaper pulled Goth forward, kissing him again, his hands made their way to Goths waist, hoisting him up a bit, while Goths hands grabbed Reapers hood, pulling it to bring him down a bit, so they were more level with each other.

This kiss lasted longer, slowly growing more heated as they began exploring each other's mouths. It was a delightful feeling for both, as Goth did everything he could to keep it going, but he eventually ran out of air, pulling away and gasping for a bit of air.
Reaper wasted no time, moving the scarf out of the way and attacking Goth neck, listening to the sweet little whines and silent gasps he got in response for this action.

"You're so pretty, Gothy~..."
Reaper hums, but before Goth could respond, they were so rudely interrupted by Goths ringtone, casing him to quickly back up, pulling out his phone. It was Palette calling.

He gasped and quickly answered.
"Hello?"
He asked, unsure why he was calling,
"Goth? Where are you? We're almost out of cake!"
The Roller explains his tone rather panicked, as Goth kinda just vanished.
"Oh– uhm– I-I just left to pick some flowers to gift mum!!"
He laughed nervously,
"I'll be home soon, don't worry!"

He glanced over at his father, who was simply untying his robes, and the half-gods blush darkens. He wasn't really listening to what Palette was saying, something about Geno being mad? Who cares,
"I-I gotta go– bye, Palette!!"
He hung up quickly, shoving his jacket pocket.

Staring at Reaper, his robes were still on, but very much undone, and he just pulled Goth into another kiss, holding him close as they entered another make-out session.

Reapers tongue filled his sons mouth, decorating it in his saliva, he once again hoisted Goth up so they were on the same level, and Goth grasped at his shoulders, pulling at his robes as he sucked on his fathers tongue, tasting the whiskey.

Reaper kneels down, laying Goth onto the flowery floor, not once breaking the make-out session as his ice-cold hand slipped into Goths hand, Goth gasped in response, but it was muffled, his body tensed and shivered at the cold feeling.

He pulled away from the kiss and swiftly removed Goths pants and began tracing his pelvis, watching the magic slowly pool as he shivered and whined, Goth looked down at Reapers hand, examining what he was doing as his ecto summoned, glowing a soft but vibrant purple.
Reapers hand quickly made its way to Goths clit, rubbing it in a circular motion, smiling at the results of Goth reaching for his arm, pushing it down more.
He watched him get wet from the touch as he whined and breathed heavily.

Reaper stopped, before pushing his middle finger into Goth, he wasn't a virgin, but he didn't question it, it wasn't his business, he just pushed his finger deep, feeling his walls clench him tightly, he wasted no time, pulling his finger out, and pushing both his middle and ring finger in, just sitting there as he heard Goth whined in pain.

"Shhh... take your time, the pain will fade..."
Reaper hums, giving him a peck on the cheek, and take his time he did. About 15 minutes or more later, Goth did nod,
"Okay... the pains gone..."
Goth smiled a bit, feeling the icey fingers in him begin to move. It sent shivers up his spine, casing his back to arch slightly.

He rubbed his walls in all the right ways as his fingers slipped in and out. He watched Goth get wetter and wetter, and his hand movements did get faster, no doubt, until he just stopped, making Goth whine in complaint.
Reaper pulled his fingers out and licked them clean, summoning his own ecto, Goth stared at him, gulping a bit. Two fingers weren't enough...

Reaper lined up and began to push in. It was bliss for him, but he had to stop once fully in. He couldn't just enjoy himself while his son suffered. He needed to wait, he leans over and cuddled up to his son, gently humming.

Goth was in tears. It felt like he was being torn in half, and it hurt so much! He clung to his father, burying his face in his shoulder, letting his tears dampen the robes.
Reaper just held him, humming gently, which did sooth Goth, every minute or so he gives a shallow thrust for Goth to help adjust to the feeling.
And boy did that help.

Soon Reapers thrusts got more regular as Goth whimpers and whines, bucking his hips a bit, and that was all the sign his father needed to begin ravaging his insides, it was a lot, but Goth loved every second, the half-God was in heaven.

Soon Reaper hit a bundle of nerves that made Goth let out the sluttiest moan imaginable, as he came hard or Reapers cock
"Y-YeSss~!? PaLette~ r-Right thEre~!? Ughn~!?"
He cried, and his father slowed down, just staring at him.
"... excuse me?"
He asked, his voice a confused, but not surprised.

Before Goth could even respond or correct himself, Reaper just got straight back to his harsh thrusts, making his cry and shake in bliss, biting onto his scarf, Reaper didn't care if his voice was muffled, I mean if he was going to keep calling him Palette it's probably better he muffled himself,
Reaper just fucked that slutty body of his.

The two were at it for God knows how long, until Reaper just came without warning, filling Goth with his thick hot cum, it felt great to Goth, to have his now freezing insides be filled with something hot and sticky, he was just on the flower bed, whimpering and shivering, still moaning a bit as Reaper pulled out, watching the cum drizzle out of him.

"C'mon... let's get back to your mothers party..."
Reaper hums.

___________________________________________
It's not my best bit of work. I'm sorry.