Poth: just trying to cheer up.

This was a request! Requests are allowed, I love getting requests!!
___________________________________________

Goth sat in his room alone. It was happening again. His parents were arguing again.
At this point, he just hopes they break up. It's an argument every single day.
He missed when he was little, and his parents were happy, or at least they pretended to be and didn't fight in front of him.

He sat on his bed, his wings wrapped around himself like a hug, and he messages his best friend on his phone.

As soon as he got the okay from Palette, he instantly made his way over, sneaking past his parents as they yelled and screamed at each other. It was rather easy to just sneak past. They were too caught up in their fight.

He shut the front door, quickly making his way over to Palettes, taking some time to enjoy the peacefulness of the walk. He walked up the front steps and gently knocked on the front door,
"Hello? Oh– hello Goth!"
Dream smiled,
"Palettes upstairs!!"

Goth nods with a smile, heading inside and going upstairs, gently opening the door, and peeking inside, Palette is rearranging his closet.
"... hey,"
Goth mumbles, making Palette jump and look back
"Ah!?– oh! Come in, come in!!"
He gestures for Goth to enter.

Goth entered, taking a seat on Palettes bed, just watching him clean his closet.
The two sat in total silence until Palette broke the ice,
"Soooo... what's happened this time?"
He asked, glancing over at Goth.
"... just mum and dad arguing because dad is always too busy with work, and mum just thinks he's having an affair..."
Goth sighed. It was just the same every time Reaper got home. He was just sick of it.

"Where'd Geno get that idea?"
Palette asked, folding clothes and placing them in their new place.
"I don't even know. Dad doesn't even know. It came out of nowhere."

The two spoke for God knows how long, Goth spoke about everything going on, and Palette listened without any hesitation, soon finishing with his closet, closing it and sitting next to Goth, just staring at his friend and listening.

Goth kinda got carried away, going on about how Reapers was the only one who really paid attention to him, but he was rarely home, about how Genos was only really depressed and angry at this point, the constant fighting and affair accusations, how things get thrown around, how the two threaten to divorce each other but never do, it was tiring.

Palette nods
"I see..."
The artist sighs, thinking over his options.
"... well... you seem stressed... I know a way to get rid of stress..."
He takes off his jacket and lays back,
"Take it out on me! Any way you want!"
He smiled, and Goth blushed. He knew what he meant.

___________________________________________
Pt2 on the way!!
Thus was very short.