How down bad are you?!

I bet you cannot guess the surprise in the end. It's actually crazy. Or is it?

The morning after started off great. Lloyd sat up on his bad before lifting a hand to try and brush through his hair, but he couldn't move his wrist far.

At first Lloyd was a bit confused, and even after he looked at the hand cuff attached to his right hand, he had to look down at what the other end of the cuff was attached to, before the memories of yesterday flooded back to him like a river.

Hydra laid on the floor, eyes closed and soundless as his left hand leaned onto the side of Lloyd's bed.

Yesterday, Lloyd was too tired to do anything, not even change into the suit Zane gave him, so he just went to sleep. And when Hydra had said "Perhaps you could release me so you'll be able to sleep peacefully, hmm?", Lloyd pointed down onto the floor next to the bad and said:

"Sleep or don't, not my problem, just be quiet." And then the green ninja had drifted off to sleep, peaceful and proud.

Now Lloyd saw that that Hydra had indeed gone to sleep. After what happened with Zero at Kryptarium, Lloyd had grown too tired to even talk about what to do about the incoming danger that was the Anacondrai.

It was obvious from the get go, the Anacondrai will rise again... Although not everyone had understood at first, thanks to the lack of knowledge about sign language. At least now everyone was on the same page.

Lloyd was the leader, so he could easily start making decisions about the situation.

First thing Lloyd had thought he'd do upon waking up was setting course to the local prison in Ninjago city. Yet he surprised even himself when he didn't.

These criminals currently on the Bounty, of course including the sleeping beauty beside Lloyd's bed, were hardly even imitating now that they had been separated from their teammate Zero.

The Blood Serpents must be so confused, Lloyd thought, because he was not on the same page at all.

The four leaders, Zero, Shooter, Joy, and Hydra seemed to be on the same page up to the moment Zero turned his back on his own. And while Joy and Shooter were shocked, they looked more confused than anything.

But Hydra... Hydra looked betrayed, at least that's what Lloyd saw. It kinda reminded him of when Harumi... yes, I think everyone knows.

Lloyd glanced at a clock set on a table a bit further away from the bunk beds set on each side of the room. It was 10 o'clock. Lloyd noticed that Kai's bed wasn't made. The fire ninja and maybe someone else had also gone to sleep, while a few stayed awake to watch over the three leaders.

But at least now everyone was awake. All the ninja at least. Lloyd reached out for his ninja suit before stopping to think again. Should he just change? except changing is impossible...

Oh no it's not! Now that they had returned to the Bounty, Lloyd had the key to the handcuffs. But the current location of said keys was the one that had given him the handcuffs in the first place; Kai.

So now changing clothes for now. Lloyd huffed, not happy he had to go around dressed in only a t-shirt and shorts, but no can do.

In the end, Lloyd left his ninja qi alone before sliding off the bed. he wanted to stretch, but that wasn't possible either, but he did manage to grab his spare katana from where he stored it under his bed before strapping it to his back.

Then the green ninja looked down at Hydra. The leader of the (f/c) group was still as if he was dead. Lloyd tugged his left hand harshly, pulling Hydra's hand with him. It took him a couple of tries before (y/n) finally stirred.