Chapter 9

TW Sexual assult

Morgan POV

Just like that all my pain and worries had disappeared. It was just us in this room. In this world. I wouldn't change this feeling for the world.

We parted from our kiss. A journey coming to an end. The real world came back. Distance chatter from other rooms. Moans and groans coming from other rooms filled the room once again.

But here was me and Ava. Morgan and Ava. Brown and blue. That's what it was how I always wanted it to be but unfortunately, the room was no longer just ours.

A figure was standing in the doorway clearing his throat. "Morgan right?" the figure said. I took my eyes off Ava for a moment. To get myself familiar with the presence that knew my name. A police badge.

That was all the information I needed. Questions a whole load of them. I knew I would be asked. I also know they would be able to see right past my lies. But there was nothing else I could do.

"Yeah," I told the policeman.

"I'm here to ask some questions related to your...injury" he told me with a curious look planted on his face.

"Can't you see she's still in pain? Questions right now really?" Ava told the man protectively holding onto my hand.

"Unfortunately that's how these things go" The man looked between the both of us.

"Well it's ballshit," Ava said rolling her eyes.

"Maybe but it's protocol. So if you could leave that would be appreciated" he moved himself away from the doorway as a shuttleway to let Ava know she needed to leave.

"I'll be right outside if you need me," she said in a tone just for us to hear. She planted a kiss on my forehead and left.

That's when my fear began to creep in.

"It's been some time kid you do remember me right. Hmmmm let me guess you see me as the man who did only what you wanted" he told me with a smirk on my face.

"Don't touch me you knew I didn't want it"

"See I remember different. Your moans said otherwise. The liquid dripping from you said different. Makes me hard just thinking about you spread across my bed with nothing on you. Have you learnt to be quite? Because as much as I love hearing your moans I would prefer a docter not to know what's going on. What do you say?" he makes his way other to me and graps my wrist. The same wrist that Ava had been running her thumb a long just moments ago. "It looks as if you need a real man to show you that no women can make you squirm the way a man can"

"Let go of me ill scream she's just outside she will hear me" A tear rolls down my cheek as my chest fills heavy.

"Oh poor innocent Morgan nobody will hear you your little "girlfriend" isn't outside I got my partner to ask her questions too. So it's just me and you beautiful. Nobody loves you remember that next time you think you can outsmart me. Do you think she will like you? For once Morgan looks in a mirror you don't matter to anyone. I mean for Christ's sake look around your in the hospital because even your dad wants you gone." with that he handcuffed me to my bed.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and his words echoed through my mind. He was saying some other things but my mind was too far into thought. All I know is he had lowered his trousers and was currently on me with his hand grabbing onto my neck.

His hand made its way into my pants and that's when everything turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~