더 가까이 🔞(Closer)

✨ Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin

✨Smut. Just a Haobin smut. A formal warning- there's mature stuff up ahead *shrugs knowing none of you would skip*

✨Top: Hao, Bottom: Hanbin

Zhang stared at the masterpiece of a man lying on the bed. Sung Hanbin, in his naked glory. Hands tied with a brown leather belt, a matching thin brown choker with a golden ring attached to it ornamented his throat. He had kiss marks on his neck, some darkened where Zhang Hao had put more pressure- or the spots where Hanbin felt sensitive. The spots that earned lewd moans from his lips. Zhang Hao stared, down at his chest. The dense marks were more around his nipple area, Hao loved to feast on them. They made Hanbin sing. Twist his body. Made the tip of his dick twitch. The marks were there on his thighs too. And his hips. On his butt. Hao rarely gets the opportunity to hold Hanbin captive, hold him at mercy, to make him moan and scream his name. To make him feel good. So good that Hanbin tears up in the end.

And that sight- was to die for.

"Oh babe, you look so fucking gorgeous!" Hao whispered, sitting near Hanbin's feet. The younger moved them, took them all the way to Hao's tight jeans. Where his hard on was displayed, Hanbin pushed him, right there. Asking him to get naked too. Asking him to give what he was dying to receive. But Hao, he moved back, holding those feet.

"Be patient honey. I'll get to that, eventually." He heard whimpers of protest. Since he stuffed a metallic gag in the younger's mouth, Hanbin couldn't talk. But he so clearly showed what he wanted, well, until Hao picked up his feet and- sucked on his toe.

He'd never ever do it for anyone but Hanbin. The younger changed him as a person. Entirely.

He gave into Hanbin's eager gaze soon, as he slowly moved up and pressed a long kiss on his lover's cheeks. For a moment, he contemplated whether to take off the gag. Hanbin's pleading eyes made him do that. He loved being told he was doing great while being at it, so naturally, he had to let the other speak.

Hanbin gasped as soon as that thing was off his mouth. He never liked it, but when you're doing what they loved doing, you'd probably not think too much about it. He didn't either. All he wanted was to give Hao the ultimate control he needed.

Hao never exploited it. Cause he immediately pulled Hanbin's face for a deep, long kiss. He did feel how their clothed and unclothed members rubbed and created irresistible friction and how that made his entire core shake, he kept being sweet in that kiss. Sweet, but messy. They were having wet, open mouthed kisses, where they sucked each other's tongue and inner side of the cheeks. Drooling, and huffing afterwards.

Hao wiped his own lips with the back of his wrist, but kept Hanbin that way. It made him feel good, that he was the one driving the Sung Hanbin crazy! Breaking the wall of a gentleman, making him look like a hot, sexy mess!

"Babe... I can't... wait no more." Hanbin pleaded, this time, with his voice, "Please."

Hao smiled, leaving a wet kiss on his cheek, "Alright, babe. As you wish." He moved to those lips again, but without touching them, just whispered, "I'll make you feel so good, Binne!"

Hanbin nodded. He felt his lover go down, and spread his legs. His genitals now full on display. Hao felt a twitch down there at the view. He bit the corner of his lips, and approached. Hanbin was so damn hot!

Hao started by touching his crotch area, moving his palm in a periodic motion, from bottom to up, and when he could scoop the tip of the cock, he squeezed it good, earning an immediate moan, a loud whimper. It's usually Hao who gets all of that, but that night was different. That night, was about Hao being on top, and Hanbin's dick was his to play with- the entire time.