타투 🔞(Tattoo)

✨Seok Matthew x Park Gunwook

✨Where Gunwook has a crush on his Matthew hyung who's recently got a job as a tattoo artist

✨Has a storyline (I mean barely) but ends with smut🫢 Read only if you're comfortable with it :))

-

Gunwook threw a tantrum for the nth time that evening after throwing his phone someplace safe on the bed. His roommate, Kim Gyuvin left a sigh of defeat, he had to deal with similar situation almost everyday cause his friend is, well, lovesick to say the least.

"What now?" He asked in a heavily annoyed voice, knowing fully well that it's just another post from Seok Matthew's new account, that he's drawing a tattoo on another client.

"Why did your boyfriend get a tattoo on his waist?" Gunwook asked. Gyuvin rolled his head back, in disbelief because the younger knew about it beforehand.

"Seriously? Wookie? You asked me to convince Ricky to have this from Matthew hyung cause he needed more customers?" Gyuvin said, "Now what? Why are you acting like this?"

Gunwook sat up, pouting, "I didn't know he's getting one on his waist?"

"And?"

"I know, I'm not implying anything, just... Gosh! I wish my parents let me have a tattoo- that way I'd also be one of those lucky customers."

Gyuvin laughed this time, "Lucky? Because Matthew hyung holds them at places?"

"You're making fun of my feelings again." Sulked Gunwook.

"I'm not." Gyuvin didn't stop laughing, "But hey, he's a tattoo artist okay? He worked hard to get this job. Of course he'd do what he's supposed to do. There's nothing even remotely sexual about it."

"When did I say it's anything sexual?" Gunwook whined, "It's just.. he doesn't even know the way I look at him."

"Bet he does." Gyuvin mumbled. The younger heard it though, so he said, "He doesn't. I've been sending hints for like six months already. He's dense. He doesn't have a single clue."

"Then just go and confess? What's so hard about it?"

Gunwook tilted his head, "You're telling me this, Kim Gyuvin? You who looked like a fish out of water for days before even begining to think about confessing to Ricky?"

"You're exaggerating. I was just nervous."

"Sure, nervous my ass."

Gyuvin sighed again. It's hard to make someone do something he's already given up on. But being the good, considerate friend he is, he thought of an idea.

"Gunwookie, here's what I think will work. You said your parents don't allow you to have a tattoo, right? But you can have one in a spot they don't see, how about it?"

The younger narrowed his eyes, "You're asking me to deceive and lie to my parents?"

"Oh fuck, no. You don't have to get one, just- just ask your hyung to check where it will look the best." Gyuvin gestured at his own hip, "Like down here."

Gunwook looked surprised, "Are you out of your freaking mind? I can't just go and get naked in front of my crush, what kinda plan is that?"

Gyuvin tsked, audibly annoyed, "You don't use your big brain, do you? It's a way to check if he's also interested in you." Seeing the look of confusion still on the younger's face, he added, "Look, if it's a random customer, Matthew hyung will decline, or even if he agrees, he won't be affected, right? But if it's someone he likes, he'll show signs. And then you'll know whether to take a step or not."