안녕 (Hello)

✨Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin (Minor Kim Jiwoong x Seok Matthew)

✨Hanbin felt an instant connection with the violinist playing at his best friend's wedding.

✨Heavily inspired by the line 'You had me at Hello' of the song 'Hello' (Like seriously I'm obsessed with this song atm)

-

It's an extremely important slash unimaginably hectic day for Hanbin. It's even busier than when he had three assignments, a quiz and a presentation due the next day back in his second year at uni. It's draining him in and out, but he was never happier. For, it was the dream day to see his best friend tying the knot with his long term boyfriend.

Hanbin was one of the first few people Jiwoong talked to before proposing to his boyfriend, Matthew. He had seen and done the planning for the proposal, watched them get engaged and now- after days of hustling, contacting, planning and organizing, he was finally going to witness their wedding.

It's surreal. He couldn't believe that he had seen them together since the very beginning. Even before Matthew entered Korea, even before Jiwoong formed a crush on him- he was there. As he was, undoubtedly, Jiwoong's best friend.

Hanbin barely found time to doll himself up. Had it not been Jiwoong pushing him, he'd just put on his suit and go check on every other thing. Luckily, there were other people, both of their parents, other friends and all, so he got free time to breathe and make himself presentable.

He looked handsome, he himself agreed to that based on the reflection in the mirror. Jiwoong once joked that his wedding would be the perfect spot for Hanbin to look for a partner. Honestly, with that face, Hanbin had a fair amount of hope. He couldn't waste more time on that, though, as Jiwoong called and assigned him to more tasks. He scurried out, looking for his best friend first. Once he met Jiwoong, his eyes sparkled.

"Look at the gorgeous groom, huh?" He hugged his friend who looked breathtaking in his faint azure tuxedo.

"Ah, Hanbin ah.." Jiwoong said, holding his hands, "I'm so nervous!"

"It's gonna be fine, hyung." Hanbin said to his friend, "You'll forget everything when you get to see him."

A smile occupied the handsome man's face, "I know. I can't wait to see him during the first look."

"Bet he's looking beautiful." Added Hanbin. He wanted to stay and accompany his friend, but someone called him to talk to the violinist because it was about time he began to play.

"Binnie, go and set things up for him?" Jiwoong asked. Of course, Hanbin agreed. He walked out, looking for the team of musicians he had previously contacted. Matthew personally knew the guy who'd play the violin, said he's a senior from their university. Hanbin never met him though, only talked to him over phone, as Matthew did most of the detailed talking.

When he first reached the violinist, the man had his back faced at Hanbin, picking something up from the ground. As Hanbin coughed and asked for his attention, the man stood up and turned. And if that was a movie scene, you'd get a slo-mo. Because damn! Hanbin could swear he had that face burnt in his memory. The light brown hair, fair skin, a single mole under one of those big, expressive eyes, and that pair of pouty, plump lips hiding a generous smile- in that off white suit with bow tie, he looked on the same level as the grooms, maybe. Or Hanbin was just delusional. He loved how that man looked.

"Oh, hello. I was wondering if we should begin now, cause- many guests have already arrived." The man, going by the name Zhang Hao said. Hanbin took a few seconds to collect himself, then answered, "Right. Yeah, you've got everything ready?"