Chapter Eleven

After brushing his teeth and putting on his pajamas on, Branch couldn't wait to go to bed as more chaos from his three older brothers had begun once again...this time inside the tent. 

Clay: WHERE ARE MY PAJAMA PANTS??? I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE!!!!

JD: DID YOU LEAVE THEM AT HOME?? (Tries to put on his pajama pants)

Clay: I PROMISE YOU I BROUGHT THEM!!

JD: Guess you have to sleep in your undies!!! (Pulls pants up too hard and falls) OOH!! I THINK I BROKE MY BUTT!!! 🥴

Spruce: OKAY, WHO TOOK MY SLEEP MASK!?! 😡😡😡😡

Clay: WHY DO YOU NEED THAT FOR!?! 🤭🤣🤭🤣🤭

Spruce: TO BLOCK THE SUNLIGHT WHEN I WAKE—(Puts hand on forehead) Oh....found it. Time to put on my pajamas on.

Clay: WHY DIDN'T YOU PUT THEM ON FIRST? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spruce: THE SLEEP MASK WAS IMPORTANT!!!

Branch: (Groans)

JD: DANG, THESE PANTS ARE MIGHTY TIGHT!!! 😬

Spruce: HA, HA!!! I CAN SEE A BIT OF YOUR UNDERWEAR!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 WHAT MADE YOU PICK BLUE POLKA—

JD: HEY, HEY, NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT THAT, BRO!! PLUS, I LIKE THEM!!!

Clay: WAIT A MINUTE...THOSE ARE MY PAJAMA PANTS!!! YOU STOLE THEM!!!😡😡😡😡 (Jumps on JD and starts wrestling)

JD: I DIDN'T STEAL THEM!! I FOUND IN MY BACKPACK!!! 😨😨😨😨

Clay: LIAR!!!

Spruce: (Gasps) Oh, no, I have to go tinkle.....real bad. I got to go.... (Zips open the tent)

Branch, Clay, and JD looked at each other as Spruce left them, zipping the tent closed. 

Branch: Tinkle? 🤨

Clay: Wow.... 😶

JD: For one thing, he never said that before. 😏

JD and Clay continued to wrestled each other afterward. Branch groaned.

Branch: Oh, what's taking Poppy and Floyd so long?

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

So, for the past few minutes, I've been calling out Floyd's name, wanting to find him, plus the bathroom could wait

So, for the past few minutes, I've been calling out Floyd's name, wanting to find him, plus the bathroom could wait. That is when I heard a sudden noise...

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

Poppy walked through Troll Forest and came across a small, brown rabbit near a bush. She fell in love with it, holding it, noticing there was a small thorn on its foot.