Chapter Fifteen

Clay: (Groans) I think.....I'm about to....

Spruce: HE'S GOING TO BARF!!! 😱

Branch: DON'T WORRY, CLAY, LET'S GET YOU TO A BUSH, QUICK!

They all did a speed walk through Troll Forest. Clay ran behind them. Soon enough, he caught up with them.

Clay: Coming through— 🤢🤢🤢🤢

JD ran behind him as Clay ran towards a huge bush.

Clay: 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

JD patted his back, and Floyd did too. Spruce covered his eyes, although they couldn't actually see what was happening. Branch stood there in silence while Poppy kept apologizing to Clay for dealing with this situation. A minute later, Clay got up.

JD: Feel better?

Clay: Much....better....now I'm hungry.

JD: I don't think you should eat yet.

Clay: AND WHY NOT!?! 😩

JD: Don't you see what you've been through? I wouldn't if I were you. Just wait it out for maybe an hour.

Clay: Oh great. 🙄

Spruce: (Groans)

Branch: I think he's going to barf.

Spruce: I HOPE NOT!!! 😩😩

Everyone stopped and waited. Spruce stared at them.

Spruce: I don't mind being the center of attention, but at this moment, it's putting me on edge.

 After waiting for ten seconds to thirty seconds to a minute...nothing happened.

Branch: A miracle.

JD: Wow...you got lucky.

Clay: THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

Spruce: (Swings hair and smiles) Wow....it is a miracle. 

Floyd: Well, good for you!

Poppy: Wow, you are part of that 30% who didn't get any side effects.

Spruce: Huh, that's pretty ama—(lets out a loud burp) Aawwww.....man. Also, excuse me for my burp, by the way.

Clay: HA, HA!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 You're not the 30% of the Trolls who don't get the side effects!!

Spruce: You know what? I don't care about that anymore. I'm just thankful that it was just a burp. Also, I'm feeling a lot better. Actually, all these side effects that Branch named aren't all that bad to be honest if you really think about it.  Well, except for going number two out here.  I can't afford to do that.

Clay: OR is it that you're poop shy.

Spruce: I'm not.

Clay: 💚 Spruce is poop shy, Spruce is poop shy. 💚

Spruce: SHUT IT, BROCCOLI HEAD!!!

Clay: WHO ARE YOU CALLING BROCCOLI HEAD!?!

Floyd: Guys, don't start. Let's keep walking.

Branch: I agree with Floyd. Let's go.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

8 minutes later....

JD: 😌😌😌😌😌

Branch faced the others which he couldn't help to find it a bit off. For one, JD had been smiling for the past eight minutes, which was a bit odd because his usual smile was nothing like the one he had on his face at the moment...in fact, he was looking around smiling.