Chapter Ten Not So Timid Savior

**Dalyla POV** 05/18/2006 (Thursday, 11:35 A.M, CTZ)

"Shittttttt!" I moan as I orgasm for the fourth time in the last thirty minutes. My weak, delicate body and the throbbing between my legs dedicatedly tell me my love button can't take another pump from Toc. Hotel sex has to be a top four feeling in the world. Even if it isn't at a five star rated hotel. I'm perfectly fine with a few dents in the wall, ugly carpet, and non-working amenities, if it means that the sneaky sex won't get us caught.

"Yeah, I be putting that shit down." Toc boasts correctly after he's gotten his breath back. Swiftly but gently, he flips me over, so we're in missionary. I'm sure the only position we've actually never done while having sex. In fact, I don't think I've gotten sex in this position by anyone.

I smile as his boner stays hard, although he busted right along with me. The fact that he could keep going is electrifying. Nonetheless, I've got no shame in tapping out. "No more, no more, no more!"

"Yeah, Ma. I know yo pretty lil pussy can't take no more." He whispers. Kissing my wet lips before snaking his body down to my second pair that dangle out of my taut snatch. Lightly blowing his cool minty breath on my spot to give my entire body chilling goosebumps. My list of lovers isn't extremely lengthy, but Toc's sex is knocking everyone out by lightyears. Not is the sex amazing, but the foreplay and tension building beforehand is also second to none. Nevertheless, this has to be the last time.

"We can't keep doing this," I warn, closing my eyes as I clutch his glistening bald head to push him away.

"I can tell yo ass is gon be walking a lil funky, so you better act like you fell in yo heels again," Toc blabbers, ignoring my advice. Instead of considering my words, he leaves for the bathroom and returns with a towel.

"I doubt that excuse is gonna work again." I roll my eyes at his words but graciously take the warm towel, wiping my slick thighs dry before disposing it to the ground.

"Yeah, yo ass probably right. So maybe you should stop lying and just leave that nigga. Matta fact, when are you leavin that fuck nigga Lamar?"

Sighing heavily and with a grimace from the mere mention of his name, I grumble, "Not this shit again!"

"And why not? Lamar's old ass is a bitch ass nigga, who ain't even taking care of his woman properly. Fuck you wit that lame ass jit foe? Why is you wit a nigga that can't fuck you right, love you right, make you cum right, or even sling his drugs right? Do that make sense to you?" Toc interrogates, groping my chin as he forces our sight to tie to each other. This man looks exactly like my favorite cereal, CoCo Pebbles, and he tastes just as good!

"Not too long ago, y'all was best buddies, so not too much," I speak the words, but both of us know I don't really care how bad Toc talks about Lamar. Lamar is a bitch ass nigga. Sadly, leaving him just isn't an option. His crazy ass would probably threaten all of my old school counselors and have them tell him my worst fears, so when he finally was ready to kill me, he knew I'd be scared shitless. Had I known his mindset was as fucked up as it is, I would have never let him have my number. The danger of being around him was sexy for a short stint, but now that his hands have been on me for the wrong reasons multiple times, he's become a looming threat. It's the most unpleasant thing ever. Even with the mystery man threatening to come back and kill him, a gangster of Lamar's caliber can't be held in place. Even if he was beaten until he pissed himself.

"Fuck Lamar. That bitch ass nigga let that nigga Van step over me, so they can both eat a dick. The only reason them fuck niggas still breathing is because you claim you love Lamar!" Toc snarls. His eagerness in wanting to kill Lamar and Van is becoming more and more a topic of discussion. Usually, neither Toc nor Lamar let me know what's going on around them, which is why I think the tension is too high. Not only between them but also other things in the business.