Chapter Fourteen Becoming Inseparable PT2

The rest of the ten-minute half jog, half run, is a blur. The entire time Melanie directs us through traffic, my mind can only focus on tips and tricks I've watched, read, or heard about to make a girl cum.

I've done a lot of research on it, just because I'm well aware my fucking will suck for a while since I'm still a virgin. Although my dick had contact with either Dalyla's or Shae's bottom pair of lips, we never reached the point where I penetrated. However, at this moment, the air seems rich in telling me this opportunity won't fold beneath me. It's weird, but I'm already aware of the result in my mind. I'll end up wowing us both.

"I'll make her cum so good that she'll want to give me head every day for the rest of my life," My thoughts grow words that form my assured prophecy, bringing an impossible-to-deter smile to my face.

"I hope you're not all talk." A simple phrase that slams my confidence. Just as I'm finally getting myself to believe I stood a chance, she comes knocking it away. "You better not be." Suddenly, my lungs contract into locked air pockets of freezing acid, preventing all my needed oxygen from getting to my head. Which is now spinning with all of my different outcomes that claim inevitable catastrophic collapse. My throat and chest detonate into flames as if I've just down a gallon of Patrón without taking a break. My legs become gas-lit lazy cinder blocks as my bottom half explodes the surrounding snow into flames as I plunge through the concrete.

The warmth in my hand is snatched away as she peels our hands apart, seeming to rip most of my shaking skin off as her fingers grab the half-open door to the movie theater. "What's good, Melanie?" A '6,5", two hundred and fifty pound, dark-skinned, linebacker lookin motherfucker questions as he holds the door for both of us.

"Heyyyyyy, Taudrey!" Melanie chirps cutely. Far too cutely for my liking. My face grimaces into confusion as they embrace, and his eyes never leave mine. He even slightly grins at me as if he knows something I don't.

"Go in that door. I'll lock it up after y'all." The behemoth points to a show after whispering a long sentence into Melanie's ear. I give him a smug look before following Melanie like a lost dog.

"She said no one's even here because it's supposed to be a blizzard later on, but his boyfriend will give us a ride back home if we need it." She can't be serious right now. She keeps calling him a her or her a him, and I'm beyond confuffled about what the hell is going on between them.

"Who the fuck was that?" I growl, scrunching my face so when she turns around, she'll see I disapprove.

"Ooo yes, please tell me you're the jealous type," she coos without needing to see my wicked expression. Still, she allows me to catch up to her so she can interlock our fingers.

"What?"

"Trent, Taudrey's my girl. You don't need to worry about him." She assures, squeezing my hand before turning around with a glow to her. A polish that wasn't there prior to seeing that Goliath lookin mothafucka.

"Fuck do you mean?"

"Hey's gay, Trent."

"Okay, sure," I mumble. Although I'd like to press the issue, I've grown more concerned that this entire idea is absurd, and I've dug my own grave.

That fact is certified when I see all theater rows are empty, which is great and bad news. The bad news is I'm expected to directly make Melanie cum. The good news, once I fail, no one will be here to hear her curse me out, and I'll at least always be able to freely threaten her with blackmail.

Seeming to read my mind, she smirks, "If you're all talk, I'll fuck you up."

Hmm. Well, blackmail is officially out of the window. As sweet as Melanie may or may not be, I don't doubt she can whoop my ass.