6◇[Aether x Xiao]

//hola! Welcome to another chapter <3 smut warning. Aether getting frisky👀//

 Aether getting frisky👀//

Tempting

The Yaksha for a while was away for a whole 2 weeks, there was demonic energy in one of liyue ' s many ruins which harboured demonic spirits which needed to be vanquished immediately. He knew that this presence was strong and had carefully strategised how long it would take to defeat it but he underestimated his lover's neediness...

When Adeptus Xiao returned to Wangshuu inn from his mission he met with  his lover on their usual balcony spot.
"Xiao! Your back!"

"Mm"
He teleported in the air, onto the balcony rail to the floor wood, and was immediately warmly embraced which pleasantly surprised him.

Aether gave a peck on the lips before turning it into a passionate kiss , just from the kiss Xiao could tell Aether missed him...
Xiao breaks the kiss with a small smile as he felt his hands be intertwined with Aether's. Xiao noticed the longing gaze of the traveler but he didn't expect to-

"Come on let's go to our room!"

"Our room?"
Puzzled but allowed himself to be dragged by the hand hurriedly by his lover

"I booked us for a few nights~"
A sly smirk with an undeniable desire in those pure golden eyes which burned Xiao's cheek and made him skip a beat, he's never seen that before- and oh wait...it was starting to slowly click as Xiao entered the room.

It was a notably romantic.

Qingxin decorated on the bed, lotuses decorating the floor and a particular fragrance. Everything was intentional from the dim lighting to the bed's blanket arrangement.

Xiao was gently pushed onto the bed and the traveler crawled up in between his legs, with a drowsy expression putting his head on his thigh sliding slowly down not letting Xiao fully process,

"Aether-!"
As he gets up to hold his hair gently but firm, the Yaksha's mind felt aflame "what are you planning-"

"I knew you'd be away but...I miss you" He bit on the straps "I can see."
Xiao shook his head...not today it's-its -
"Comon Xiao~ I've been waiting for you and I've been thinking about you so much"

Aether's  grins as he gets closer to Xiao's crotch "are you sure? I can make it quick~ I just need you"

Xiao takes a minute, his heart is racing and Aether is needily seducing him for the first time. He can't believe how desperate Aether is....Xiao bites his lip "go ahead..."

Aether eagerly slides down his pants, gawking at his lover's member before putting his lips on it. Xiao sighed "..What's gotten into you..?" He manages to ask but it's a bit to too late to answer as Aether takes him on by one whole swoop- "hnng" embarrassed but he keeps his eyes on him. Xiao unintentionally lets out a loud moan "haaa~ A-aether mmm" but that was music toAether's ears.

Aether on the other hand shamelessly sucks on his cock, enjoying himself. Though he already knew how long Xiao would be away for he still can't help himself in this moment, probably because he just returned to fountains just for Xiao to 'disappear' on a mission. Aether retracts his mouth using his hands "Xiaooooo moooree" he pleads crawling his hands up his shirt. Xiao at this point was bright red putting a hand over his mouth to hide his disgraceful face "...Slow down Ill give you what you want"

Xiao lovingly pulls his needy lover closer to his face giving a rather innocent kiss on the lips, Aether taking the initiative to make out with him. Xiao's gloved hands pull down Aether's pants, making sure to reach the gaping entrance with a finger inside. "Oh!" Aether softly moans in the kiss letting himself explore Xiao as he preps him. Xiao breaks the kiss, gasping for air and Aether pouts, slowly turning his head to his back feeling Xiao's cock sliding in "mmm~ Xiao"

Xiao  rises his head from the pleasure pushing in roughly, surprising Aether "mm!" Aether huffed, smiling "so you missed me too hehe" he starts moving his hips, trying to get a steady pace. Aether breathily moans softly giggling as Xiao lets himself relax "mnnhh" Xiao gripped onto the side of Aether's waist, digging his nails into them. Aether started to bounce on top of Xiao, looking at him with lust "you ..look so beuatifulll"

Xiao slowly blinked "speak for yourself nnnnghhhh" he feels himself getting closer to releasing "A-Ae-" Aether shushes him as he goes faster with thrusting his hips "I-in me" Aether ordered and Xiao obeyed "Ah!"

Xiao relaxes his muscles as he releases inside "satisfied?" He asks tired, Aether lies onto of Xiao "mm for now~" he giggled at Xiao's red ears "how much will you tease me..." he asks rhetorically because the answer is probably for as long as he lives.